⭐🎖️ KK:H Weekend Event -5/22/20 - 5⭐Professional - Memorial Day Weekend⭐🎖️⛱️

Comments

• SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    Couldn’t have possibly picked anything worse, I would have rather gotten dye over energy. Annoying. 

iOS player since July 2014 
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts

I would have preferred literally any other box 😭 
    I haven’t picked points for a while though so it was bound to happen soon 
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • queenkkh__queenkkh__ Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I tried again to see if the issue was fixed but no my dyes from these new gift boxes are still not showing up in my closet which is so disappointing. Even the ones Simon gave me didn’t show up. Glu please fix this feature. This is so disappointing and disheartening.
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Week 937,9393 of refusing to give Glu my actual money until I win an actual prize from a box. 🙄

ETA: did one of those 1 diamond to open a dye box things and got PURPLE dye 💆🏻‍♀️
  • carolinakkhcarolinakkh Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    I chased the items and only got the dress and the necklace and I pretty much spent all of my kstars 🙃
    On my free box I only got one of those free dresses that come on the daily boxes 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • SakuraKKHSakuraKKH Registered Users, Member 26 Posts

Haha didn't take me long to cave into FOMO but I'm done now, without *too* much damage to my K-stars.
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    I've had the worst luck with gift boxes lately, like spending 700 kstars chasing eyes and never getting them bad.. but I figured I would let myself open two extras if the dress wasn't in my free pick.

...yeah so energy was my free box, then I picked the shoes, which was the item I didn't want at all, then dye... I really want the dress but after last week I can't even trust myself with just one more... but I'm happy for everyone who got what they wanted, okay I'm actually extremely jealous lol, but y'all are still cute. 💙

And on a completely unrelated topic my friend list has been frozen since the Luau SYS and I've tried everything to fix it but nothing is working. And it's stressing me out a little.
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    thallisa said:
    I got the dress in my free box and I’m thrilled, it’s the only GB item that I like this week! 

I love how you styled the dress @thallisa 😍
    - Emmy
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts

I got dye in my gift box too. 

What are the chances that the weekend gift boxes have glitchy odds? 
    iOS Doll 

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Why are the points higher ?
  • VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    Omfg I'm so glad someone else noticed bc I genuinely thought I was going insane and that the points had always been this high 
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    @therealChar Monday is Memorial Day in the US so this is a weekend event that ends on Monday instead of Sunday 
    iOS Doll 

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Because its an extended Weekend Event! Instead of ending on Sunday, it ends on Monday! Because its Memorial Day!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • kenikkhkenikkh Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    Yesss!! So pleased not sure if I should risk my lack of kstars on finding the necklace
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    I can’t believe I’ve got red dye in my free box 😩
    On the other side, I really like te yellow dye in this new update 😍