🗳️👰SYS - May 21st, 2020 - Dream Wedding - Perfect Theme for an Almost June SYS💐🥂

Comments

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I just realized my comment above could come off as condescending @SavannahKKH I meant "well that's adorable" about Debbie Ryan and her husband having matching sneakers at their wedding, the picture is so cute of them. Not "that's so adorable" that the doll's look reminded you of Debbie Ryan 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Ha, just thought I should clarify bc I worded it poorly and realized it can sound rude. Not my intention!
    - Emmy
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Roxxxie said:
    So as my original comment was deleted because of the uncensored names underneath the dolls I wanted to say that in no way am I attacking anyone. I will stick up for y'all but I'll never go after a person. I had just woken up and I censored the rankings but not the names underneath the dolls. And I do apologize if I had offended anyone but that wasn't my intention.

I understand, and didn’t think you meant to embarrass anyone, I appreciate your understanding.  And I go through The Whole day without fully ‘waking up’ sometimes.  Good luck against those Nameless ones. ;)  <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AccaliaAccalia Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    I spent my kstars buying this hair and I hate myself for that. It wouldn't be so bad if it helped me to get at least 50 votes but... I wanna cry.
    Look 4

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Oof I overslept !  Anyways I submitted my two tickets !
  • VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    @TweedleDee Your doll is GORGEOUS! That first look is one of my favs I've seen so far, I'm in loveee 😍
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    edited May 2020
    The fact that I’m constantly receiving kash from voting, I might as well become rich in the process  ;) 
    100,000 kash here I come :D
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• SakuraKKHSakuraKKH Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    Looks 3,4 and 5

I feel like if I had submitted them with veils they would've done a bit better. But I have a serious problem with submitting more than one look with the same hair 😔. I really need to get over it.
    Currently in 5th place behind 4 TBs.
    Haha lately I've been the exact opposite, I'll use the same hair to DEATH in a SYS! 🙈 Let me borrow some of your bad habit, I need to switch my wig game up!
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Looks 3,4 and 5

I feel like if I had submitted them with veils they would've done a bit better. But I have a serious problem with submitting more than one look with the same hair 😔. I really need to get over it.
    Currently in 5th place behind 4 TBs.
    @tweedledee your doll looks so beautiful 😍
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    @samanthakkh I love your 3rd look 😍 that dress looks so pretty dyed icy blue. Giving Megan Markle royal wedding vibe with those long sleeves and classic dress 

looks 1-5. im a little lost when it comes to handhelds but im currently in second place with a not so bad ticket buyer. im positive i can pass her if she stops submitting extra looks 

- Emmy
  • TweedleDeeTweedleDee Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    @VioletDreams @Rikk
    Awwhh Thank you so much! ♥️
  • cheychey Registered Users, Member 109 Posts
    Nath_2019 said:
    chey said:
    @Nath_2019 I think you’re in the same ts group as me ☺️
    OMG YES!!! how awesome! This had never happened to me😍 good luck 💕💕💕
    Thank you gorgeous, same to you! 🥰
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @snakiekkh I had a dream that I got opal dye so I decided to open 7 boxes and ended up with 40 red dyes and 20 pink and 10 orange 😫😭
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒