🗳️👰SYS - May 21st, 2020 - Dream Wedding - Perfect Theme for an Almost June SYS💐🥂

Comments

• SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    YAAAAY!!! I just got 1 diamond by voting!!! Im soo happy :3
    @LovelyEmma Did you also get one yesterday and today? I wanna know if you get 1 a day, or just 1 throughout the event
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Normally I’m no complainer but my unlock videos aren’t working, I’m in a group with at least 5-6 TBs, and I voted for 2 days without a diamond. I’m giving up on T$ prizes for the second week in a row. Kinda disappointed the last two SYS events. I’ll keep playing and hope for the best, but without unlocks I think I’m OOL
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

This is one of those SYS where I only notice the glaring flaws in my looks after I submit them lol 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Sahana said:
    @LovelyEmma Did you also get one yesterday and today? I wanna know if you get 1 a day, or just 1 throughout the event
    I got one today cuz Facebook got the update today! So i couldnt vote yesterday!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited May 2020
    One of my fave looks from the voting booth. They were also the popular pick. Love seeing these melanin sistas outshining these nonwhite looks over the allwhite wedding looks though :love:

I'm also thinking of submitting this look. Like I've literally been submitting both nonwhite and allwhite. But, my allwhite wedding looks been scoring better than my nonwhite looks. Ik that its risky asf but I really dont care about the voters who may end up opposing to this look. I just wanna have fun with this theme and dont wanna just submit only nonwhite wedding looks throughout this entire competition.

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    Koakuma said:

This is one of those SYS where I only notice the glaring flaws in my looks after I submit them lol 

But they look gorge... 🥺
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Still no diamond voting lol i guess I’m unlucky

• Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    edited May 2020
    brunakkh said:
    @Nath_2019 is it my looks? Or gigi’s? If its mine, thank you so much doll 🥰
    ohhh I don't know now lol, I was talking about this look  :D this quote thing confused my mind
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts

I managed to score 50s all the time and passed 2 out of 3 TB. I think it wouldn’t last for long 😅
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • SakuraKKHSakuraKKH Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    Nath_2019 said:
    brunakkh said:
    @Nath_2019 is it my looks? Or gigi’s? If its mine, thank you so much doll 🥰
    ohhh I don't know now lol, I was talking about this look  :D this quote thing confused my mind
    That's me! Tysm 💕 I think maybe voters didn't like seeing so many of last week's items in one look? 🤷‍♀️ I was a little disappointed --- I was super excited that these gorgeous prizes seemed to be on theme, but maybe I should've been more creative with styling.
    Sahana said:
    I got one today cuz Facebook got the update today! So i couldnt vote yesterday!
    @LovelyEmma Okay thanks! 😇
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

So I’ve got a while before my next ticket but I need feedback (I’ll change the hair) which look should I submit?awesome-1st look
    like-2nd
    @woahbabesursotoxic You look gorgeous! Love both looks :) I think go for the first one for your next ticket. But the second is definitely a potential 1/14 😇
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Anyone had this issue? What should I do? I tried to reopen app but nothing changes 🤔 maybe it’s nothing and not gonna effect my game? I didn’t submit extra tickets, but it shows one I had now and same as 7. Oh and also they show that they are not finished 

iOS player 

• SakuraKKHSakuraKKH Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    edited May 2020
    thallisa said:
    Looks 3-6, I’m getting my money’s worth from these bridal hairstyles lol

Ahh I'm thisclose to buying a veil to kick my scores up a notch but I also don't want to splurge on something I'll only use for this theme... But look how gorgeous this is, too... Decisions are hard!
    Anyone had this issue? What should I do? I tried to reopen app but nothing changes 🤔 maybe it’s nothing and not gonna effect my game? I didn’t submit extra tickets, but it shows one I had now and same as 7. 

@robertavyy I had this issue a few sys's ago. It is an annoying glitch, and as far as I know, I don't think there's a way to fix it. But dw cuz it doesn't affect your game play
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited May 2020
    @Sahana thanks  doll. And it’s not gonna effect sys event too?🥺
    iOS player 

• AccaliaAccalia Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    I was 1st until a TB appeared out of nowhere... sigh. Every week I get frustrated with this event, I don't even know why I'm still trying.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts

I really love this look :) 
    @therealChar sis such a unique nonwhite wedding look love this :love:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    I caved and bought a veil 😞 It did give me a little boost in votes but I miss those k stars, they've left an empty hole in my wallet
    Come back k stars, I'm sorry for letting you go 
    😞
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard