Saving kstars for 6th Kimiversary project! ⭐️

Comments

• serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    edited May 2020
    If you need K Stars buy the house in Tokyo and keep clicking on the unfiltered comment with. 2 energy action, just that one, NOT another one
    i got a total over 30 k stars from achievements 😄
    wow, this is is really cool! I'll try to complete the similar achievements after this! thank you so much for the tip  :)
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    asalaxo said:
    help me guys 😿 after seeing how everyone styled the gb dress it made me really wanna chase it, but at the same time I wanna save up for the kimiversary. what should I do? is it worth it?
    I really wanted that dress but I’d spend 120 kstars chasing them and ending up with energy/basic clothes. Not worth it
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts

The prize of the Tokyo house
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    @woahbabesursotoxic @LydiaKKH you’re both right! but it’s just so pretty and I don’t have many casuals 😍
    I'll try my hardest not to chase it 😩
    iOS player
    I’m glad that I decided to make that thread because it stops me from spending my kstars too! 😅 I’d love to get that dress for future SYS but I can’t be the one telling you to save and not doinig it myself. 😂

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Unwinter said:
    Okay so this is a very rough draft and we can change it if anybody wants but I was thinking something like this? I included @LydiaKKH and @kadamisia only as to try it first. What should I change? Should I make it fancier/fix something? And if you want to be added and think it's okay like this, just press agree! But if you didn't post a pic of your stars, please reply to this to include them
    I'm in! Right now I have 432 stars, my goal is 650+ 😊

Unwinter said:

Here are our charts with everyone new! I've added the goals to people who to told me to and moved your names a bit to fit everyone better, which is why you might not find your name in the usual spot. As usual, if you don't find your name or it's misspelled or I've got the numbers wrong please tell me! 
    Could you please add me? ❤️💓
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    Unwinter said:

Here are our charts with everyone new! I've added the goals to people who to told me to and moved your names a bit to fit everyone better, which is why you might not find your name in the usual spot. As usual, if you don't find your name or it's misspelled or I've got the numbers wrong please tell me! 
    Could you please add me? ❤️💓
    Definitely! So sorry I did not see your name before I posted but I'll add it right now and include it in the last picture 💖
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
    AmyMimi said:
    @Unwinter your so sweet going out of your way and also putting your effort into making this 🥺 just wanna say thank you 😊 and give yourself a pat on the back !

Omg you're so kind and lovely!! I just really love everyone on here it's my pleasure doing this 🥰🥰💖
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
    @Unwinter thank you and thanks for your work! 💕💓🌺
    @thesweetone you're most welcome! 💖💖💖
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    So i decided to join this thread too and also join you in saving the kstars for the anniversary - right now I have 562 kstars and my goal for the anniversary is to have 700 kstars (let’s be realistic lol) 😅 - so if I could join the sheet and be in this thread with you, it would be awesome! Thank you! 😊
    iOs player 
  • emxkkhemxkkh Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    Unwinter said:

i love it! thank you for adding me and for taking your time to make this for us🥰🥰
  • carolinakkhcarolinakkh Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    So we gotta update on our savings on Wednesdays? Or is it on Saturdays? I'm confused now 😂
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    So we gotta update on our savings on Wednesdays? Or is it on Saturdays? I'm confused now 😂
    Same 
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Wasn’t it Saturday/Sunday to post our updated amounts and then Wednesday is chart updates ? I think that’s it ? 🥴
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @asalaxo  you’re welcome. That is true, we don’t have many casual outfits. Try to resist it
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    edited May 2020
    AmyMimi said:
    Wasn’t it Saturday/Sunday to post our updated amounts and then Wednesday is chart updates ? I think that’s it ? 🥴
    That's true! Please post your screen on Saturday/Sunday (since you all probably play SYS) so charts could be updated by Wednesday. ❤️❤️

• GabiMouraGabiMoura Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    Unwinter said:

Thank you so much! 💕💕💕 Ur so sweet ✨
  • GabiMouraGabiMoura Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    Is it just me or the voting prizes are more generous? I’m winning a lot of k-stars by voting, sometimes even 3 in once (even without watching videos to double the prizes)! I really wanted to win some diamonds though  💎 ✨✨✨

Did any of you got one by voting?
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @LydiaKKH @Unwinter should we post our update today?
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    hey guys! here is my first update! im honestly shocked at how many stars i gained within the past couple of days. and i havent spent on anything at all (except real life money on a fg🤦🏽‍♀️) im so proud 😢
  • DearDelilahDearDelilah Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    GabiMoura said:
    Is it just me or the voting prizes are more generous? I’m winning a lot of k-stars by voting, sometimes even 3 in once (even without watching videos to double the prizes)! I really wanted to win some diamonds though  💎 ✨✨✨

I was lucky enough to get not one diamond but two, but it was through the double rewards ad!
    ios player ⋆ ༘ *🦋
    okay so me trying to resist chasing the gb dress got me thinking why not chase it since that’s the point of the kimiversary? we’re all trying to get items we missed out on.. but that’s just my brain trying to convince me to chase the dress 😩
    iOS player
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    asalaxo said:
    okay so me trying to resist chasing the gb dress got me thinking why not chase it since that’s the point of the kimiversary? we’re all trying to get items we missed out on.. but that’s just my brain trying to convince me to chase the dress 😩
    @asalaxo this speaks to me on so many levels 😆 I really want the dress too, so for the past two days I’ve been fighting myself over whether to chase it or not 🤦‍♀️
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
    AmyMimi said:
    asalaxo said:
    @asalaxo this speaks to me on so many levels 😆 I really want the dress too, so for the past two days I’ve been fighting myself over whether to chase it or not 🤦‍♀️
    I love it so much I feel like we don’t get many items like it. I went to see the post with the kimiversary items and saw that everything is different and most items are darker ):
    iOS player
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Lol omg sorry I thought this was the weekend event thread I didn’t know this was the saving stars thread. I’m gonna move my comment over to that thread bc I don’t wanna tempt anyone haha. 
  • martina_kkhmartina_kkh Registered Users, Member 213 Posts
    GabiMoura said:

I was lucky enough to get not one diamond but two, but it was through the double rewards ad!
    Omg @DearDelilah you’re so lucky!! I was voting a lot but haven’t found a diamond 😢