🗳️👰SYS - May 21st, 2020 - Dream Wedding - Perfect Theme for an Almost June SYS💐🥂

Comments

• eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts

😭😭 I really like the dress but I don’t think I’m gonna be able to get it
    doll! we are in the same group! this has never happened to me before haha
  • ChristinayPaizChristinayPaiz Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    I just lost my 10th ticket,it didn't want to submit and I'm in 9th Place with a score of 338 so I'm bowing out of this one. 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited May 2020
    @kaydencekkh girl that dress is a most def a must have. Most definitely bought it as soon as I saw a doll wearing it at the voting booth 🤩
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    Looks 1 - 8

6 is my favourite. 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Looks 5-8 ☺️

iOS player 

• eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    for me its so weird that this dress scores better only when its dyed (tried several different dyes)
    versus on the right is the original one
  • snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    @robertavyy I voted for look 5, so glad it did well! 
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Me, surrounded by brides and grooms:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bm51ihfi1p4

I fixed it for you. When 
    I followed the link and saw what it was.........gotta Love the Ramones. You just made my Saturday Doll.  Ramones for everyone!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • inesferreira04inesferreira04 Registered Users, Member 85 Posts
    eligur said:

😭😭 I really like the dress but I don’t think I’m gonna be able to get it
    doll! we are in the same group! this has never happened to me before haha
    omg we are!! good luck 💖✨🧚🏼‍♀️
  • inesferreira04inesferreira04 Registered Users, Member 85 Posts
    Looks 1-8. Look 1 flopped, but I’m doing a lot better than I thought I would!
  • butterflyyyybutterflyyyy Registered Users, Member 15 Posts

I'm running out of dyes and i don't have too many gowns in my closet at this point, so I've just decided to have fun with this theme instead and I actually think looks quite cute. Maybe an outfit for a brunch post lockdown! 
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    @lilviv Your looks are stunning😍 I especially love #6 and #7.

@butterflyyyy That look is cute! I would vote for it.
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    SakuraKKH said:
    Ahh I'm thisclose to buying a veil to kick my scores up a notch but I also don't want to splurge on something I'll only use for this theme... But look how gorgeous this is, too... Decisions are hard!
    @SakuraKKH honestly, I don’t want to recommend buying it because it’s probably gonna chill in your closet for months after this SYS lol and there are also dolls who get amazing scores without any veil, so it’s not a must-have! I already had one of the veils that I’m using, but I decided to get another one because sometimes we see repeated SYS themes (like gym or all the vacation/summer SYS) so there is a small chance it’ll be useful again. And also because I’m an impulsive buyer 🤡
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Thank you @kokokokonut - I knew you would love it 😏💖
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    Has anyone got diamonds more than once from voting? 
  • ErikaKKHErikaKKH Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    KkhEMP said:

Imo she was off theme but omg can we take a moment to appreciate this look? What a great way to use your dyes 😍
    I don't have this dress but it's available for diamonds 
    I love the look! But I wouldn’t say she is off theme, not every bride has to wear white 😌
    iOS ✨ 
    english isn’t my first language 🇩🇪
    FB - Erika Aurora 💗

• AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    @inesferreira04 Sparkly dresses seem to be doing better this SYS. Flashy things catch voters' attention, so I'd go with #3
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • chaoticroadchaoticroad Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Is anyone else having issues with the sys? My ts section is glitching. I’m in a lower position than I should be given the amount of votes that I have. Outside it shows an amount but on the ts it shows another. 😭
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts

Looks 5-8, was in 3rd all day yesterday and now in 2nd, surpassed one ticket buyer! Let’s see how long it stays like that. However I am now completely out of white gowns or gowns that look white when using ice blue dyes. Also out of ice blue dyes. Guess it’s all down hill from here, it looks like dresses with color aren’t scoring well.
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Ugh finally these voters showed me love and gave me a decent score yall. A frickin 47 to be exact 😍😭🥺 I'm satisfied that this nonwhite wedding look scored well for me. I did allwhite wedding looks too but proudly wanted to showoff this look particularly. I went with a bridesmaid look who caught the bouquet at the reception room 😍😍😍😍

I saw this look and voted for you! I love it!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I tried to do a wedding guest look and got my lowest score in a while. I think this theme should have been called something else since "dream wedding" implies you're supposed to be dressed as the people getting married, not any other part of the wedding party or guests. I'm  also getting sick of white dresses. I want to dress my doll in some colors.
    Platform: Android

• carolinakkhcarolinakkh Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    I am so ready to be completely yeeted out of this place and back to 10th place or something 🙃