🗳️👰SYS - May 21st, 2020 - Dream Wedding - Perfect Theme for an Almost June SYS💐🥂

Comments

• carolinakkhcarolinakkh Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    malakk15 said:
    My highest score in this SYS so far 🤣 I was afraid of submitting this but thank you all for encouraging me, I really appreciate it 🤗 Maybe I'm gonna go for Simon the groom next 😆

Oh my God this is iconic! I love this!! 😂👌💖
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    I’ve got a steady stream of votes coming in. Behind two ticket buyers but maintaining 3/4th place so I hope this continues on. Already super bored of the theme 🤷🏼‍♀️

Looks 5-8

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,249 Posts

I’m a bit mad over this score :( if I want the earnable hair I have to go white and basic 
    Thechar *android IOS  player level 31 daily player*  makeup junkie*  avid gamer * BLACKLIVESMATTER*JUSTICE FOR GEORGE FLOYD*
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 1,594 Posts
    snakiekkh said:
    @robertavyy I voted for look 5, so glad it did well! 
    Thank u so much for your vote!🥰
    iOS doll
    Roberta Kkh in Facebook ✌🏻🥰
    🇱🇹 
    English is not my first language ☺️
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 1,949 Posts
    @therealChar that deserved more votes imho. It’s really pretty and well thought. It sucks that they only vote for traditional looks
    🥰
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 1,594 Posts
    edited May 23
    I just passed one of my tb and I’m in 2nd place now. 🤩 and I need 3 more votes to pass 1st. But I bet they gonna fight with each other at the end of the event 🙈😂
    edit: I spoke to soon, I’m back in 3rd lol 😂😂
    iOS doll
    Roberta Kkh in Facebook ✌🏻🥰
    🇱🇹 
    English is not my first language ☺️
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 1,147 Posts
    edited May 23
    brunakkh said:
    My next looks, I’m really happy with my scores but getting kinda of bored

@brunakkh your doll is so beautiful ! 😍🙈 and so are your looks 😊
    iOS Player 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    Off-topic but do FB friends count towards people you have to rise above for comeback? Need to confirm for a friend
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier New Member Registered Users 1,534 Posts
    I'm making myself feel better about having no chance at getting the earnable hair by reminding myself I like the headpiece more than the hairstyle. BTW, can we get headpieces we can use with different hairstyles?
    Platform: Amazon
    #bonusstarforparties
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 664 Posts
    AYewKKH said:
    Off-topic but do FB friends count towards ipeople you have to rise above for comeback? Need to confirm for a friend
    if you want to be #1 they do count, but you can do come back once you are right behind them
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    @IzzaBee that golden goddess got robbed of votes 😱😱 your doll totally deserved more!
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,249 Posts
    IzzaBee said:

I’m a bit mad over this score :( if I want the earnable hair I have to go white and basic 
    That look is beautiful! I tried a non traditional look too and got burned!
    So beautiful!
    Thechar *android IOS  player level 31 daily player*  makeup junkie*  avid gamer * BLACKLIVESMATTER*JUSTICE FOR GEORGE FLOYD*
  • IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    buriteri said:
    @IzzaBee that golden goddess got robbed of votes 😱😱 your doll totally deserved more!
    Thank you so much!
    I play on iOS 
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    Looks 5 to 8! I managed to pass my TB with my last scores, but I was only because she hadn't sent her last look...
    I wasn't sure about the flashy flowers but it worked, and so did the heavy makeup.!

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • babydolljkbabydolljk Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    I don’t know what happened but my Show Your Style just started this morning. I got the call about it Wednesday and then I kept waiting Thursday for it to start for it not to start until today. I love the dress you can win and now there’s now way I can get enough votes to win it since I only have today and tomorrow :(
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 872 Posts
    @AmyMimi Thank you so much doll!! You are always so nice to me ♥️♥️♥️
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 1,455 Posts
    Just like with the Paris Streetstyle SYS, I see so many beautiful and interesting pieces, new to me! 😍
    This hairstyle made my jaw go 😮 does anybody know where is it from? I suppose it will be available for diamonds later on

An Android player from Russia. ❤️ Pride month 24/7/365 baby! 🤪🏳️‍🌈 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 1,455 Posts
    Also, voters sure did NOT like my wedding guest look (the pink one) 🤭 but I think its not that bad🧐

An Android player from Russia. ❤️ Pride month 24/7/365 baby! 🤪🏳️‍🌈 
  • KoakumaKoakuma New Member Registered Users 491 Posts
    Ok the game just ate one of my tickets 🤔 I pressed submit but nothing happened, then I switched apps to check if my connection was ok, and when I came back the ticket disappeared but the look wasn't submitted and wasn't on my list. I had to use a paid one 😔
  • KoakumaKoakuma New Member Registered Users 491 Posts
    Just like with the Paris Streetstyle SYS, I see so many beautiful and interesting pieces, new to me! 😍
    This hairstyle made my jaw go 😮 does anybody know where is it from? I suppose it will be available for diamonds later on

I don't know for sure but I think that hair is VIP subscription only
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 460 Posts

Don’t go too basic @therealChar

I can’t stop laughing at the idea that I put this together with my sane mind 😆
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.