šŸŽ†v10.12 Update - It's here!šŸ‘—šŸ¦©

Comments

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    So i opened my Free Dye Box and got 10 Purple Dyes...Ā 
    I mean purple is my fav color BUT idk what to do now with 81 of it!

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    Also Simon's call was super sweet!! Thanks for that!
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Is there a thread where we can suggest kimiversary throw back items or are the items already picked??Ā 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhhĀ 
  • lqvenderlqvender Registered Users, Member 176 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Sorry if someone already mentioned this but I just realized that the dye symbol overlaps with the heart/star symbols in the sys kloset.
    Not that big of a deal but it makes it hard to see the dye symbol so if Glu could change the placement of either symbol I would really appreciate it.

EDIT: The glitch only seems to happen in the sys kloset. I checked the regular one and it's fine there.

• Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    @Hope_x I have been playing long enough that I am out of storylines. All I do is my businesses and reality shows in my Bel Air home (but usually not when Iā€™m trying to finish an event as that requires too much energy).Ā 

When Iā€™m working towards completing an event I do Bel Air reality shows. You can use 4 professional contacts and each contact gives you one energy in return. So you use 16 energy and then you pick the extra action that uses 2 energy to complete the event. I can usually complete the show with ~18 to 20 energy.Ā 

I do not have a VIP package, but I have completed all of the perks so I do have extra energy. My max energy is currently 45. I also own the gym with all the equipment and several pets and staff.

Ā 

iOS DollĀ 

• lqvenderlqvender Registered Users, Member 176 Posts
    thank you @KalindaKing šŸ’•šŸ’•
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    WOW!
    The surprise i just got when i opened my KKH game and Facebook FINALLY got the update! Im soo happy we just had to wait 3 extra days compared to everyone else, and not 1 week like last update!
    Iā€™m so glad @LovelyEmma; itā€™s not fair that you guys sometimes miss events because you get the update late! I personally think it should only become available when itā€™s available for everyone!
    Rikk said:
    WOW!
    The surprise i just got when i opened my KKH game and Facebook FINALLY got the update! Im soo happy we just had to wait 3 extra days compared to everyone else, and not 1 week like last update!
    Iā€™m so glad @LovelyEmma; itā€™s not fair that you guys sometimes miss events because you get the update late! I personally think it should only become available when itā€™s available for everyone!
    Yea i agree with you @Rikk! But at leats this time around we only had to wait 3 days, in comparison to the previous update who we waited 1 week for it!
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Does anyone know what is now available to buy with diamonds now after the update ?

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Love this look though :love:

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) āž” the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvmā˜ŗ

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @therealChar I think itā€™s these items!

Ā Pic credit to Linda and the encyclopedia!
  • thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    I didnā€™t get a call from Simon I got Maria? Ā Did they give different dyes? Ā Because I didnā€™t get free twilight dyes... :(
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    jhabs said:
    @therealChar I think itā€™s these items!

Ā Pic credit to Linda and the encyclopedia!
    Thanks so much ! If anyone needs some of these i own some of each of theseĀ 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Also give the guy dolls more love! They should get clothing from SYS and weekend events, more handhelds and everythingggg itā€™s honestly not fair.Ā 
    iOSšŸ–¤. Doll (Holly) šŸ’
    I didnā€™t get a call from Simon I got Maria? Ā Did they give different dyes? Ā Because I didnā€™t get free twilight dyes... :(
    Maria call you and gives you 1 free Dye GiftBoxe and Simon calls you and gives you 10 orange dyes, 1 diamond and 10 yellow dyes!
    You need to have your game updates to recieve the calls!
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    I got champagne dyes on the free dye box which is great for this SYS, but with how difficult it is to earn diamonds, I wonā€™t gamble my actual diamonds to get common dyes like purple etc!

I really wish they would integrate the new things into the VIP daily boxes. We get different tiles for exclusive clothing, so should see less common things. I am still only seeing purple and dark green dye in my boxes and at $50 a month I would expect to see more rare things like other color dyes. I have over 60 purple dyes now and donā€™t want any more - or can the dye exchange store comes back again!Ā 
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    Does anyone else have the issue of not being awarded dyes that they receive from the giftbox? Iā€™m constantly having this problem. @KalindaKing, please help.Ā 
    āœŠšŸ¾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!āœŠšŸ¾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! šŸ‘šŸ¾šŸ‘šŸ¾
    šŸ‡µšŸ‡ø šŸ‡µšŸ‡ø šŸ‡µšŸ‡ø
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Love this top dyed in the new yellow dye! Itā€™s definitely my new fave color in the game and i did end up with 20 of them so yay!