Saving kstars for 6th Kimiversary project! ⭐️

Comments

• IrisxIrisx Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I was lucky enough to get the gb dress in my free box (thanks to my bf for picking it 🥰) but omg I finally got the Splendor & Grace and Dressed to Slay Kollections and I want everything!!! Its so hard to resist 😭😭

As for my update for this week, I am up 140 k stars from last week (I started off at 304)! So proud of myself for not spending anything 🙌🏼

Edit - I used the wrong photo!! I’m actually at 444 K stars ☺️
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Watched my ads for the day- update for week 2
  • GabiMouraGabiMoura Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    GabiMoura said:
    Is it just me or the voting prizes are more generous? I’m winning a lot of k-stars by voting, sometimes even 3 in once (even without watching videos to double the prizes)! I really wanted to win some diamonds though  💎 ✨✨✨

Did any of you got one by voting?
    I was lucky enough to get not one diamond but two, but it was through the double rewards ad!

I wish 😱😱😱 you were so lucky!!
  • GabiMouraGabiMoura Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    Irisx said:
    I was lucky enough to get the gb dress in my free box (thanks to my bf for picking it 🥰) but omg I finally got the Splendor & Grace and Dressed to Slay Kollections and I want everything!!! Its so hard to resist 😭😭

As for my update for this week, I am up 138 k stars from last week (I started off at 304)! So proud of myself for not spending anything 🙌🏼

I also got it from the GB! Was so happy that I don’t have to spend any K-stars! But everyone that didn’t get, I swear, it’s cute, but the Kimiversary items will be so much better!!
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @LydiaKKH can we post after SYS is over? 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    Here’s my updates. I cannot believe i actually got more than 100 kstars in just a few days. I’ve been watching those ads for free kstars as much as possible and tried to complete certain achievements to get kstars. I’m so proud of myself.

Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    🌸 Update for week 2 🌸
    So proud of myself, almost 200 kstars since  last week 🙌🏼🥳

iOS player 🌸
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar 🙈
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture don’t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

• LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Post whenever you can! I just want to make it easier for @Unwinter

That GB dress is in my head too... but imagine all of us wasting 120 kstars or more on energy/dyes/event points instead of buying nose highlight or nice hairstyle in a month. 😬😬
    Also I'M SO PROUD OF YOU ALL! 💖💖 You go girls!
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
    @LydiaKKH and @Unwinter thanks so much dolls! Y’all are really helping us out and keeping us in line. I’d be done spent all of my stars now, if it wasn’t for y’all. So thanks!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    I just spent 320 k-stars on gb ☹️ I’m weak lol
    iOS player
  • IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    Here is my update!🥰
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @asalaxo noooooo !! 😱😱
    asalaxo said:
    I just spent 320 k-stars on gb ☹️ I’m weak lol
    Oh doll... I just hope you got it. 😅😅

@ViennaKKH IK 😭😭
    @LydiaKKH yess it was the last item I got. I was like this is my final box and if I don’t get it then that’s it. now I have to grind extra hard during vip to make up for what I lost.
    iOS player
    @asalaxo oh nooo did you get everything?
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

Not a super big increase from last week, but content nonetheless ☺️
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
    edited May 2020
    @asalaxo oh nooo did you get everything?
    yes! I only cared for the dress but maybe the other items will come in handy someday.
    iOS player
    I usually get 322 k-stars from grinding during vip (yes I counted lol) so this time I’ll try to get at least 400 😩
    iOS player
    asalaxo said:
    I usually get 322 k-stars from grinding during vip (yes I counted lol) so this time I’ll try to get at least 400 😩
    How do you do that? I always want to grind durning VIP but it's always ending with doing only reality shows if I remember. 😂

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Here is my update : 

• beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    Ok so the update. I earned this week 118 stars 🤯🤯🤯I’m shocked 🤑🤑🤑 if this keeps up i’ll be thrilled for kimversary😂😂😂
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    edited May 2020
    here is my 2nd week update ☺️ still have not watched my 20vids today (in about an hour), so add +20kstars 🤪

LydiaKKH said:
    asalaxo said:
    How do you do that? I always want to grind durning VIP but it's always ending with doing only reality shows if I remember. 😂
    what I do is basically never leave the app. I listen to music and/or podcasts so I won’t get bored. I just do reality shows all the time and when I’m running out of energy I go and tap on everything from downtown la to santa barbara and if I still don’t have enough energy I go and vote for a bit till I can go and tap on things again.
    my show reached #1 from all the reality shows I did last vip lol.
    iOS player
  • lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts

I had to chase the dress but I also got Kim’s met gala look and some k stars from that as well as the to dye for achievement from that hair so it didn’t hurt my savings too bad :)
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    asalaxo said:
    LydiaKKH said:
    asalaxo said:
    what I do is basically never leave the app. I listen to music and/or podcasts so I won’t get bored. I just do reality shows all the time and when I’m running out of energy I go and tap on everything from downtown la to santa barbara and if I still don’t have enough energy I go and vote for a bit till I can go and tap on things again.
     Wow, I always do just tap on everything to get energy in order to complete projects/ tasks but sometimes my fingers become to hurt from the constantly tapping and clicking 
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

edited May 2020
    asalaxo said:
    LydiaKKH said:
    asalaxo said:
     Wow, I always do just tap on everything to get energy in order to complete projects/ tasks but sometimes my fingers become to hurt from the constantly tapping and clicking 
    I don’t let that get to me because I know in the end it’ll be worth it 😆 I free myself up during vip so that I’ll have nothing else to do. I make this game my whole focus.
    iOS player
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts

Weekly update! 
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • odalysflowersodalysflowers Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    We’re gonna ignore my outfit lol, I threw it on after I earned the dress and was too lazy to change. But okay here my k star update. When the thread started I was at 219 and today I have 278. I have yet to do my daily videos today but I’m staying strong to not spend my stars. I’m really hoping to get some makeup items for the Kimiversary 
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Cant believe I got 108 kstars in a week! Yay!!!

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I’m doing my update now so I don’t buy boxes lol the gb dress is really cute but wasn’t too keen on the other items so that helped me make the final decision... might regret it later but oh well 😆 I’ve been pretty good saving this week 😊

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧