🗳️👰SYS - May 21st, 2020 - Dream Wedding - Perfect Theme for an Almost June SYS💐🥂

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I finally got 2 diamonds while voting but I only got them after I just spend 25 on a dress. I decided to take 2 more turns to get dye so at least if one gave me a color I don't want to use, I could have more to use for a future dye exchange. The pink I actually want to use though.
    Platform: Android

• sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    I haven’t gotten any unlocks today. I’ve only had the two from yesterday. 
    Same. I’m running out of things to wear. And I only got 29 votes on my last look because I had to use an ugly dress since it was the only one I hadn’t used. 
    iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Nvm seems to be ok now 
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    @Maria2019 thank you!! ❤️
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited May 2020
    brunakkh said:
    My next looks, I’m really happy with my scores but getting kinda of bored

@brunakkh 1st look though...omfg girl great minds think alike. I actually styled my doll with the same updo and earrings except for the drink though. I had the ice cream sundae in mines 😍😍😍😍 Went with overall barbie wedding dream look with mines.

Went with a barbie dream wedding look and scored a 48 for this one😍😍😍😍. I wanted to keep it classy and elegant didnt want to go overthetop with the barbie wigs since I felt feel like it looked too casual for this theme. Changed outta my wedding dress and had a quick outfit change. And now gonna dance at the reception party 😂

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @thesweetone that hair was VIP only, was never added to the closet like the blue gown that came with it, and is no longer a part of the VIP subscription since they changed it in 2019.
    iOS
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    edited May 2020

I'm booored 😴 and not even the promise of a free diamond is enticing me to vote
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @Carol Davida omg cant believe how similar our looks were! I absolutely love your style, and going with the milkshake was genius lol it just goes really well with the pinkish look
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
    edited May 2020

Can somebody submit this hair?🥰 IOS
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    i cant. all these accessories and yet all i see is WASTE OF DYE. 😭
    at times like this i always say WWCD( what would @Cherrey do) 
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    also, i have neverrr seen so many dolls wearing the last earnable in any other sys 
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @therealChar same!! i almost tagged her 😭
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @Koakuma @AliBryant thank you girls! Too bad, this hair is dreamy, I would've saved 50 diamonds if need be 😪🌹
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    If you don't have tickebuyers on your Trendsetters, hit the AGREE button.
    If you have one or more tickebuyers on your Trendsetters, hit the LOL button
    If you are the ticketbuyer on your Trendsetters, hit the AWESOME button. 
    @kkh_clarice The first 10 people in my TS have been TBs since Thursday 🙃 I'm just trying to get the headpiece earnable at this point. Apart from that, there's no point in even playing.
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿