⭐🎖️ KK:H Weekend Event -5/22/20 - 5⭐Professional - Memorial Day Weekend⭐🎖️⛱️

Comments

• kimberleyxkimberleyx Registered Users, Member 86 Posts

Just earned the top, and I think I’m gonna stop there. I doubt I’ll ever use the hair. I love this combo though! It’s been nice to have a switch up and the chance to earn casual items instead of dresses and gowns 😊
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Thank you @thesweetone 🥰
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @asalaxo @AmyMimi i saw your comment about chasing in the saving stars thread! I’m gonna be the devil on your shoulder and say if it’s something you can’t stop thinking about, it might be worth it. I chased it and it was a really bad chase (500 stars) but tbh I don’t regret it because I really like it. I think it could work for a variety of casual themes. If it was a gown, I’d say skip it, but I think it’s a cute outfit. Maybe give yourself a limit (example: like open 2 palettes and if you don’t get it, then you stop). It’s up to you, but I have not chased things and then I’ve regretted it. 
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    jhabs said:
    @asalaxo @AmyMimi i saw your comment about chasing in the saving stars thread! I’m gonna be the devil on your shoulder and say if it’s something you can’t stop thinking about, it might be worth it. I chased it and it was a really bad chase (500 stars) but tbh I don’t regret it because I really like it. I think it could work for a variety of casual themes. If it was a gown, I’d say skip it, but I think it’s a cute outfit. Maybe give yourself a limit (example: like open 2 palettes and if you don’t get it, then you stop). It’s up to you, but I have not chased things and then I’ve regretted it. 
    @jhabs this is like the first time you tell us to chase something.. and I think I’m gonna do it 😭 we’ll always have Black Friday so that’s fine I guess!
    iOS player
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    I got weak and chased the dress.. and of course it had to be the last item I got. I lost 320 k-stars.

iOS player
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Overall I’m really pleased with the earnables this weekend 😊 the top is cute and I can see it being very useful and the pants I just absolutely adore ! The hair isn’t my fave but it’s not the worst, it’s good to have some variety every now and again 🤷‍♀️

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • katsuxkatsux Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    i love these pants, hoping im quick enough to earn the rest of the earnables! as an aside, i wish we had like a pewter grey dye or something, i would love to dye my jewelry in the tone of this necklace. the black is too dark and the new blue-black dye is too blue. 

• FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    Been vibing w/ this lewk 

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Just got hair ☺️

iOS player 

• MaFeMaFe Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    Love how the earnable hair matches de gb dress! Also loving this new style, finally something else than a dress!! 🥰
    iOS | Brazil
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    @ everyone saying they chased and got the dress: 😭😭😭 I really want to chase it ugh. But I'll give myself till tomorrow to think about it and maybe open one (or two) boxes only
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @Unwinter maybe you might get it! I opened my first box and got 40 stars, then I opened the second and got it. Hopefully you get it!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • carolinakkhcarolinakkh Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    @Unwinter I chased the hair and the dress and ended up spending all of my kstars but honestly I'm so happy to have those items in my closet since I love them so much. 😍💖
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
     I just finished the event, and this is my firs time I’ve  finished a vip event
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    Just finished the event. The hair does not suit my doll AT ALL, and that little piece sticking out is bothering me more than I thought it would lol
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    Been super lazy, but I finally got the pants!
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Did Glu increase the amount of event points for this professional event? Or am I losing my mind? Anyway I won this suit in my random gift boxes...I’m a little triggered by it because it’s usually what my basic ticket buyers in my TS group are wearing...but I love the shoes!

• ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    @Rikk Yes, they did! It’s going to be a long professional event that will last until Monday, because then it will be Memorial Day in America. So, The Throwback event will start on Tuesday, rather than Monday 🙂
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Ahhh ok @Zarah thank you! I was pissed haha.  Happy Memorial Day to the people celebrating!
  • babykaybabykay Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    how many points does it take to get the hair? I’m tempted to chase the gb dress for the bonus points hmmm
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    @babykay 625 points ☺️
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

Guys do you know how to cancel a 8 hour show I accidentally hit it! 😅
    @Fiera you can’t cancel it
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    @Fiera you can’t cancel it
    Thanks for the answer doll! I guess I just have to keep tapping the random objects for energy lol
  • babykaybabykay Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    SamanaKKH said:
    @babykay 625 points ☺️
    thank you! 💗
    @Fiera you’re welcome 💕 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒