All about Kimiversaries! (Let’s talk)

Comments

• Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    Dilemma:  I’m a free player who does the daily videos. Kimiversary is approaching, and I wanted to do the VIP trial to get some extra stars before it starts. I also wanted to buy a couple small packs with gift cards once the event starts since they’ll be on sale. I don’t want to lose half my daily videos though. Can anyone tell me how long they’re reduced for?
    I still don’t know how it works. I did the vip trial and I lost half of my daily videos BUT, I have two friends that did the same, and they have all the daily videos🤷🏽‍♀️ Another friend did the same and lose half of her daily videos too🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    Nath_2019 said:
    SDC93 said:
    Dilemma:  I’m a free player who does the daily videos. Kimiversary is approaching, and I wanted to do the VIP trial to get some extra stars before it starts. I also wanted to buy a couple small packs with gift cards once the event starts since they’ll be on sale. I don’t want to lose half my daily videos though. Can anyone tell me how long they’re reduced for?
    I still don’t know how it works. I did the vip trial and I lost half of my daily videos BUT, I have two friends that did the same, and they have all the daily videos🤷🏽‍♀️ Another friend did the same and lose half of her daily videos too🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️
    if i remember correctly, new players who joined in 2020 only got 10 videos and dont lose any when purchasing while players who joined last year or before get 20 videos but will lose 10 when they purchase?
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • MAYA_KKHMAYA_KKH Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Sorry for the bad quality, I took these from a tiny screenshot someone else posted on this thread :P Does anyone know from what event are the clothes with this symbol??  And are there more??
    I looked up on the Event Encyclopedia but got nothing

✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿 Black Lives Still Matter ✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽 No Justice No Peace ✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽

• SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    @MAYA_KKH They're from the first version of show your style
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    hey guys, I keep seeing some dolls comment that they're gonna save their diamonds, in kimiversary are diamond purchases half price too? or maybe I understood their comments wrong? thank you c:
    ****𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓖𝓛𝓤 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷/𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮. 𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓻💋****
    ⭐𝒹𝒶𝒾𝓁𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝑔𝒾𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓈⭐💎𝒹𝒾𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎💎
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @Mistyque diamonds are harder to earn than kstars at the end of the day, so a lot people are saving their diamonds because a lot of items that can be bought with them will probably (hopefully) be in the kimiversary sale for kstars 😊 hope that helps 👍
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    @AmyMimi oh thank you didn't know that <3 Is there a chance that auras will be on sale with k-stars as well? (I was planning on purchasing one with diamonds)
    ****𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓖𝓛𝓤 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷/𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮. 𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓻💋****
    ⭐𝒹𝒶𝒾𝓁𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝑔𝒾𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓈⭐💎𝒹𝒾𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎💎
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @Mistyque I honestly can’t remember when it comes to auras 😬 I would think so though
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    MAYA_KKH said:
    Sorry for the bad quality, I took these from a tiny screenshot someone else posted on this thread :P Does anyone know from what event are the clothes with this symbol??  And are there more??

This is from an event called Who Wore it Best, or as we liked to joke, Who Wore It Worst. It was a complicated SYS like event that got such a bad reaction that Glu shelved it. Good news is that some of the items have been in past anniversary sales and are for sale for diamonds. I don’t have all the items but here are some more

The outfit, the stockings, the bag, the shoes

the outfit, the hair, and those boots circled.

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    KaylaJ said:
    MAYA_KKH said:

This is from an event called Who Wore it Best, or as we liked to joke, Who Wore It Worst. It was a complicated SYS like event that got such a bad reaction that Glu shelved it. Good news is that some of the items have been in past anniversary sales and are for sale for diamonds. I don’t have all the items but here are some more

The outfit, the stockings, the bag, the shoes

the outfit, the hair, and those boots circled.

I like these items! They look like pretty autumn pieces for everyday ❤️🍁🍂
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Just curious as I wasn’t around for this event, but was the problem with the who it wore best events?
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Glu please please please include auras in Kimiversary sales for the male dolls too 😢 Since I started playing there haven't been any new auras being introduced and we don't have diamond system to buy them 😦 You can even price them 200 kstars but please make it possible for new male dolls to get auras!
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    does anyone know the general prices for throwback hairstyles based on past kimiversaries?
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @haikawa it’s like an average of 100 stars. The cheapest will probably be 85, the highest maybe 110-120?
    Quick question, but does this dog go on sale during The sale as well? It’s in both the misc and pets category which is why I’m not sure if it is or not. 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts

I really want these lips, Glu! Please make them available this Kimiversary 🥺
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited May 2020
    @zarah just one thing to be aware of about those lips — they can only wear matte lip colors! Unfortunately they can’t be glossy or semi-glossy.
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    Rikk said:
    @zarah just one thing to be aware of about those lips — they can only wear matte lip colors! Unfortunately they can’t be glossy or semi-glossy.
    Ugh 😩. Thank you @Rikk 💖💖
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Just curious as I wasn’t around for this event, but was the problem with the who it wore best events?

It's been a few years so I may have forgotten all the details since it was complicated, but I'll try
    Basically you'd enter your doll into a SYS competition where you'd be pitted up against like 7 others.

It was free to compete for the first time at the "audition" tier where we got the jacket above, but then you had to pay Kstars for each entry which got higher and higher.  If you won you got to move up to the next prize tier and if you won 2nd you got your entry fee back, however if you finished lower you'd only get like $250 or an energy bolt. If you won like 3 times in a row, you would get one of the items Maya posted (that may be wrong as lol, I def never won 3 in a row). There were glitches from the get go and the elite tier was 25 Kstars per entry, again just for a *chance* to win, if you didn't come in 1st or 2nd, you lost your Kstars and had to try again. We started to notice a lot of the "winning" looks were almost the most tacky stuff that we started to call it "Who Wore It Worst".

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    KaylaJ said:

It's been a few years so I may have forgotten all the details since it was complicated, but I'll try
    Basically you'd enter your doll into a SYS competition where you'd be pitted up against like 7 others.

It was free to compete for the first time at the "audition" tier where we got the jacket above, but then you had to pay Kstars for each entry which got higher and higher.  If you won you got to move up to the next prize tier and if you won 2nd you got your entry fee back, however if you finished lower you'd only get like $250 or an energy bolt. If you won like 3 times in a row, you would get one of the items Maya posted (that may be wrong as lol, I def never won 3 in a row). There were glitches from the get go and the elite tier was 25 Kstars per entry, again just for a *chance* to win, if you didn't come in 1st or 2nd, you lost your Kstars and had to try again. We started to notice a lot of the "winning" looks were almost the most tacky stuff that we started to call it "Who Wore It Worst".

That sound....complex and horrible 😂

completely understand why they scraped that as an event, 

doesn’t really help that the items aren’t as nice as other events either 😬😬
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Do we know when Kimiversary is happening this year? 
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    @BellaKKH i believe somewhere 15 june
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    BellaKKH said:
    Do we know when Kimiversary is happening this year? 
    The Kimiversary will be at the end of June!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    @eligur You're righttt 😭 Thanks for your advice ❤️
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• ᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪ Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    I'm waiting for the kimiversary too. I don't want to regret spending diamonds, it's really hard to get them.