🗳️👰SYS - May 21st, 2020 - Dream Wedding - Perfect Theme for an Almost June SYS💐🥂

Comments

• SakuraKKHSakuraKKH Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    thallisa said:
    SakuraKKH said:
    Ahh I'm thisclose to buying a veil to kick my scores up a notch but I also don't want to splurge on something I'll only use for this theme... But look how gorgeous this is, too... Decisions are hard!
    @SakuraKKH honestly, I don’t want to recommend buying it because it’s probably gonna chill in your closet for months after this SYS lol and there are also dolls who get amazing scores without any veil, so it’s not a must-have! I already had one of the veils that I’m using, but I decided to get another one because sometimes we see repeated SYS themes (like gym or all the vacation/summer SYS) so there is a small chance it’ll be useful again. And also because I’m an impulsive buyer 🤡
    Thank you for the advice! I'm going to hold firm, especially since I ended up opening GB this weekend when I said I wasn't going to. Besides, I don't see some of the nicer veils in the Kloset anyway. Maybe I need to finish some storylines. I've been putting off commitment but this SYS inspired me to finally start my wedding planner quest I got years ago 😂
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @snakiekkh wow I just love that sm 😂😝
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    edited May 2020
    Y’all I need help! Over 60 of my kstars disappeared and I checked everywhere and I didn’t buy anything! There’s no extra energy, cash and no spun kollections  or no new clothing items. Do y’all know what to do??? I’m so mad rn I can’t even. Like I was out of the game for maybe an hour and then I get back on and my stars somehow go to 90😫😫😫😫😫😭😭😭😭
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    Idk what to do
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    @woahbabesursotoxic contact Kalinda !

@therealChar do I just tag her? I’ve already contacted glu. But I need those stars back
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    @therealChar do I just tag her? I’ve already contacted glu. But I need those stars back
    No message her directly!

• SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    @woahbabesursotoxic woah that's so weird.. :( Sorry. I heard if you contacted glu already, then messaging Kalinda can make the process take longer, so just wait on Glu to get back to you! They should be able to help. 
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

@Sahana I hope so! I’m so mad, I still have like 10 more videos from today, but I’ll only get like maybe 130 stars by tomorrow. Idkk if it’s because my game is connected to Facebook or what . But I’m so mad
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    @Sahana hopefully Glu can help
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    @therealChar okay thanks! I’ll do that if Glu can’t help me
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    @woahbabesursotoxic I hope you get those back soon! It's not fair!! 😭
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

@Sahana I know right! It’s way too many stars! It’s not fair! 😫thank you! 💕
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    @woahbabesursotoxic. I’m so sorry this happened.  For missing tickets, and other game problems, yuo should send an in game ticket.  It is swifter.  An in game ticket is like driving your car right yo the repair shop, rather than 1st making arrangements, then taking it in. 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    the earnable dress has completely taken over the voting booth 😒
    So once again glu doesn’t want to help. They told me that i probably sped up a call, lost progress, made a purchase of something. But I didn’t, I was still on the same quest, I still had close to the same amount of money. This is really inexcusable and they told me that they’re hard to come across but they can’t do anything. I just don’t even know anymore
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    What is the maximum amount of looks/tickets you can submit in total being a free player?
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • ᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪ Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    @woahbabesursotoxic so sorry that happened to you. Maybe if you contact Kalinda you may get them back.
  • ᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪ Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    Amy136602 said:
    What is the maximum amount of looks/tickets you can submit in total being a free player?
    14 looks