Options

🗳️👰SYS - May 21st, 2020 - Dream Wedding - Perfect Theme for an Almost June SYS💐🥂

Comments

• Options
    LoukkhLoukkh Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    I really love this look but i'm not sure if it it's gonna score well or not what do you think? 

• Options
    BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    @woahbabesursotoxic ugh I’ve had this before, I came to learn that after clicking on the “get this look” button in voting that my hand slipped over a 60 star ring and hadn’t told me/asked me if I wanted to buy it for 60 kstars! I only found out bc I trawled all through the closet and was only when I saw a huge ass diamond ring I knew I would never buy that I was like OHHH. 

I would suggest doing this just in case, if it’s not like this then maybe shoot Kalinda a DM to see if she can see the last purchases you made or something. Hope you can find out! Xo
  • Options
    AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Being 2nd since the beginning and then waking up this morning to 4th place feels great 🙃 Now I have two more tb’s to try and get around 👍
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • Options
    LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    I’ve just realized there’s 4 TB instead of 3 and one girl without extra tickets but I love her looks! I’m afraid what would happen in 15 hours. 😬
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • Options
    DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    PSA because I saw people asking before: it IS possible to get more than one diamond! I got one on Thursday and just now I got TWO after watching a video for double rewards!!

@mikaylachimo (or anyone else who's gotten more than one diamond) did you get the diamonds 24 hours or more apart? I just got my first one today and I'm wondering if its possible to grt another today, or if its like the videos and it refreshes after 24 hours.

Also as much as I love getting that extra diamond I think it's part of the reason why less creative looks arent scoring well. People are probably speed voting and the most likely outfit to be a popular pick is the whitest gown 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • Options
    Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    I won't show my 9-12 dresses because they are obviously similar to other dresses shown here but my scores were -

My total now is 551 and I'm in 4th place. #1 has 657 points. I just want the dress so I really want to stay in the top 5.
  • Options
    ᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪ Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    I'm not doing that great in this sys. I had a good start with 100 points then I went downhill lol. My 7th look got 53 votes then I went back to 40s.
    I'm going back and forth between 3rd and 7th 😬

45 is my lowest score till now 😭   
  • Options
    robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    Loving all the different styling with this amazing hair and the gorgeous @Chooky1116  @IzzaBee  and @robertavyy  😍😍😍
    We look so good 😍😍 thanks for including my doll 🥰
    iOS player 

• Options
    carolinakkhcarolinakkh Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I'm thinking of sending this look as my 13th submission.
    Do you think it will score well? I need exactly 70 votes to get the hair.
    Would you change anything? Like hair, makeup, etc.?
    Thank you all in advance! 😘💖
  • Options
    robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    eligur said:
    sys really needs to be fixed, @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas, especially rewards in voting booth. like seriously, after spending so many hours in there i get 150kash, max 1000 if im lucky. either its 1000, or nothing. because in my opinion its not fair at all
    Yup. I’m voting whole day and all I get is cash 😞
    iOS player 

• Options
    woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    edited May 2020
    @BellaKKH ugh I wish that was the case 😫. I done checked and there’s nothing new. But thank you 💕
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Options
    BDelevingne_KKHBDelevingne_KKH Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    Looks 9 – 11

• Options
    woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @woahbabesursotoxic so sorry that happened to you. Maybe if you contact Kalinda you may get them back.
    Thanks love. I’m trying to get glu’s help but if not, I might just have to ask Kalinda if they close the ticket 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒