🗳️👰SYS - May 21st, 2020 - Dream Wedding - Perfect Theme for an Almost June SYS💐🥂

Comments

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @Koakuma is that uuu? 👀❤️

• Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Loving all the different styling with this amazing hair and the gorgeous @Chooky1116  @IzzaBee  and @robertavyy  😍😍😍
    Beautiful 🥰🥰
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    @Koakuma is that uuu? 👀❤️

It's meee! Thanks for the vote 🙆

• beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    So,i’m sorry but i got lost in all posts So i have to ask, did any of the free players win a diamond in voting booth? Because this is getting irritating. 
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Looks 9-12 should get the hair on my when my next look finishes. 

I think I’m gonna miss all the drama between my TBs. The doll in 2nd was out in front most of the event then doll currently in 1st came out of nowhere. I’m curious to see how much they fight it out as long as I can stay top 5 I’m happy. This SYS already been good for me I found my Medusa eyes 😃

I play on iOS
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I got the earnable hair
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    jhabs said:

Got the hair on my eleventh ticket! I think both prizes are cute, but I am getting tired of the big sparkle effect on the earnable dress. We’ve seen it a lot recently and it’s starting to just look cheap to me. 
    I agree the sparkle effect just doesn't fit w the general kkh clothing quality level it definitely looks cheap compared to other items
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    My scores was really good but last 3 is 47. Maybe because everyone voting just to get diamonds?🙈 
    and my tb stopped submitting looks since morning. Now I’m afraid they gonna submit more last minute because I’m 1st now 🙈
    iOS player 

I done told him to get his rose
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • aliceeeeexaliceeeeex Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Does anyone know how is the new hair scoring?
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Everyone looks so good in the hair ! I haven’t got it yet :( even though this isn’t my best sys I’m still leading !
  • nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    I really want to receive some advice from you, guys! Is the TS Dress worth fighting for? I'm intending to buy the package of 12 tickets to battle with the top 5 who are all ticket buyers. But I'm indecisive. I'm very pissed off so I want to let them know that if they want to fight, I'm always ready.
    @therealChar I hope you get it! It’s good that you’re in first though!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    The crown/headpiece is so beautiful ! 😍 definitely one the best sys earnables we had in a good while. The dress is lovely aswell, but we have quite a few dresses now with the same sparkle finish so I just wish it had a different texture to it 🤷‍♀️

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    i wish the sparkle was at least animated cos it looks kinda tacky otherwise 🥴
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    My latest two looks, I’m second in my ts right now just hoping I cant get first till the end

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸