All about Kimiversaries! (Let’s talk)

Comments

• DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Anyone know if they can add items who aren't 1 year? For example items 6 months ago? 
  • korobeinikiikorobeinikii Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    I can't believe we're still a month away for the kimiversary! I'm so so excited, this will be my first one! I'm already making a list of things I want to buy haha 

Is there a list/thread in the forum of items that have went on sale the past Kimiversary? I've been searching in the forum for more than 3 hours and have found nothing, only the items in the anniversary boxes :/ thanks in advance!
  • SethyxSethyx Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Oh, I had no idea this was a thing! Those numbered items I've seen in Throwback boxes finally make sense  :o

But with with male dolls pretty much being extinct in their eyes, I probably won't have anything to look forward to anyways, so...

• snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    @danjames12 think the votes speak for themselves but I have the bottom ones and I wear them to death, definitely worth the investment! Even when the glitter lips and GS lips show up in SYS I still think those in the shop look a little nicer on my doll!
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • korobeinikiikorobeinikii Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    Thank you so much @Scarlett_9297! So many beautiful items! I hope they come back, and bring new ones as well :love:
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    Items I’m looking forward to see on Kimiversary 
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Items I’m looking forward to see on Kimiversary 
    I want to keep my hopes up and say that glu will give us some previous SYS items but I'm doubtful ugh. Quite frustrating because I really love those pink heels and that celestial dress!  
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    My closet wish list, don’t want to get too hyped about throwback items though! Knowing my luck, the ones I want won’t even show up!! It should cost me around 220 kstars to get all this, which to me really seams worth it especially for a new face 😂 and it will leave me with around 400 k stars (hopefully) to pick up some throwback items! 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I can't wait! My wishlist grows everyday, I'll have to make a lot of cuts when we finally get the throwback sale lol 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Quick question here, but does anyone know how items with a value ending in 5, 45 kstars for example, are valued at during the sale? Is it like 25 kstars or 22/23?
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    So many beautiful items to look forward to I'm going to have to be extremely careful when calculating what to buy! 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • Scarlett_9297Scarlett_9297 Registered Users, Member 234 Posts
    Quick question here, but does anyone know how items with a value ending in 5, 45 kstars for example, are valued at during the sale? Is it like 25 kstars or 22/23?
    22. I remember, those that end in 5 are rounded down. Example: 25 ➡️ 12
  • ErikaKKHErikaKKH Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    @korobeinikii This is what came out last year. 

Will the prizes be the same? Or will the same hairstyle that is 65 kstars cost this kimiversary more? 
    iOS ✨ 
    english isn’t my first language 🇩🇪
    FB - Erika Aurora 💗

• ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @ErikaKKH I’m also wondering !
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    @ErikaKKH @ViennaKKH different but in black friday will be the same with kimiversary (the one that is coming, that happened last time)
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Can the perfume bottle be included in the sale plssss? 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • ErikaKKHErikaKKH Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    @ErikaKKH @ViennaKKH different but in black friday will be the same with kimiversary (the one that is coming, that happened last time)
    Thank you! ❤️
    iOS ✨ 
    english isn’t my first language 🇩🇪
    FB - Erika Aurora 💗

• haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    i hope the throwback item prices remain in the same ballpark cos if it increases ☠️
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    my tb wishlist is gonna be mostly casuals and hairstyles so i hope to see a ton of cute ones!
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • odalysflowersodalysflowers Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    Okay I don’t quite understand. This is my first Kimiversary.. I have a few things in mind of what I’d like to buy since I’m saving as many K stars as possible.. is everything in the Kloset 50% off, and on top of items in our closet there’s a TB sale, but those aren’t 50% off ? Do those TB items on sale just appear in the closet or is it separate, like a GB we need to open?
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @odalysflowers the TB items will just appear in the kloset. They are not on sale, they are usually expensive (like 100 kstars for hair/dresses). Kstar kloset items are on sale except for wedding and some korkov dresses. Last Black Friday, hair and nail colors were not on sale, we’ll see if they put them on sale for kimiversary.