🗳️👰SYS - May 21st, 2020 - Dream Wedding - Perfect Theme for an Almost June SYS💐🥂

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I wish the earnable hair had been first since we can actually use it for different themes. We can with the dress but since it literally looks bridal, I don't find it as useful.
    Platform: Android

• LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I'm trying to decide when I should use my last 2 tickets... I'm 6th at my #12 look but I don't really want to wake up at 2am to use my last ticket. What do you think? I got 4 TB in my group and I'm afraid I'd end up right behind top 5. 🙄

Ohh it's also my 300th post. 🎉
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @DoloresWyatt mine were more than 24 hours apart so you might be onto something! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Scarlett_9297Scarlett_9297 Registered Users, Member 234 Posts
    LydiaKKH said:
    I'm trying to decide when I should use my last 2 tickets... I'm 6th at my #12 look but I don't really want to wake up at 2am to use my last ticket. What do you think? I got 4 TB in my group and I'm afraid I'd end up right behind top 5. 🙄

Ohh it's also my 300th post. 🎉
    I am thinking the same. I instead have three tb and one that I think has bought a ticket. I am going up to 4 and going down to 7 (currently I am at 5 and it is very stressful for me because number 6 almost reaches me)

🥳🥳🥳
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    @kiki_k I love how you styled that! Your doll looks so elegant 😍
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    AYewKKH said:
    @kiki_k I love how you styled that! Your doll looks so elegant 😍
    Oh thank you so much! 🥰
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Do y’all think I should submit my last ticket like 30 minutes to an hour before the event ends? I’m currently 5th, by 9 points. I want the dress. What do y’all think I should do?
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Maree_kkh said:
    Me and the (ex)husband:

Love the earnable hair! Unfortunately I’m fighting to stay in the top 5 because I have at least 3 ticket buyers. A shame, there are some really stunning dolls in my TS.
    Is this a celebrity couple?! 😍
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited May 2020

Just scored a 50 for this allwhite look. My doll looks like she was trying on different wedding dresses at the bridal shop but is still indecisive asf for that perfect dream wedding dress 😂 I'm not too keen about the ts wedding veil. Its just not that useful for an everyday look. The wedding veil looks like it could be fun to wear as a bridal Halloween costume for only just once a yr.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    i saw someone here saying they think their friends list is frozen and i swear mine is too! does anyone know how to fix it? 😭 anyways i like this hair better than the ts hair!!

• clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Repeating looks can be so hit or miss. I repeated a look from day one and got 20 less votes than I did the first time 😣 Now I may have to buy a ticket to get the earnable hair ugh 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Wow this hair 😍😍😍

Wow that gown in yellow! Stunning @Chooky1116 💛
    @Rikk Thank you so much 😊 💛
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    And some looks i really liked in the voting booth 

The bottom 2 on the left are my favourite, love the all black and all all yellow / gold looks 😍

Second doll on first row is my friend Ritika 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    So glu won’t/can’t restore my kstars 😫
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    clarizzo said:
    Repeating looks can be so hit or miss. I repeated a look from day one and got 20 less votes than I did the first time 😣 Now I may have to buy a ticket to get the earnable hair ugh 
    @clarizzo this is so true, I reposted a look where I previously got 54 with a handheld that brought another look up to 60 and it got 45, not a low score at all but way lower than what I thought it'd get with my previous track record! 
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Looks 8-13. Scores are starting to go down. My last look that got a 43 got a 53 previously with the tiara hair.
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    I lost my 14th ticket ):
    iOS player
  • jasminehkkhjasminehkkh Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    I’m about to sumbit my last look, I’m 51 votes away from the earnable hair! Do you think I can do it? Is there anything I should change? I’m only 2 weeks into the game so I have no handheld left but I could use a clutch if it would help? TIA X 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    to troubleshoot frozen friends:
    make sure the game is logged into FB
    Have plenty 0f room on your device
    good strong signal

un-mofficially because I am not positive this is right, But I read in the old Kendall and Kylie game that if you wanted to trigger a Facebook save you would change something facially on your doll and walk around. I figured maybe that carries over with our game so you could give that a shot because if you’re getting a new save then you’ll probably dragging in new information as well if that doesn’t work start a thread in support and FAQ list your platform and I’ll try and help you out.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    5-12. Not much creativity, ha. Idk if I'll be able to hang onto top 5. I really love the dress so I hope so 🤞🏻I need my last two looks to score really well to secure me there. 

Loving the earnable hair this week!

- Emmy