🗳️👰SYS - May 21st, 2020 - Dream Wedding - Perfect Theme for an Almost June SYS💐🥂

Comments

• lizziekkhlizziekkh Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    I was 5th and then checked back a couple hours later and got bumped down to 7th and the ladies in first and second are going at it for that hair 😭😂
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Should I go one hour before SYS ending or 40-30 minutes should be enough? I always use my last ticket around 11pm - 1am and went to sleep so I don't know. 😂
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    LydiaKKH said:
    Should I go one hour before SYS ending or 40-30 minutes should be enough? I always use my last ticket around 11pm - 1am and went to sleep so I don't know. 😂
    @LydiaKKH you can try around 45 minutes to go and see how that works for you; votes usually come in pretty fast towards the end. It really depends because sometimes you get the ones who submit down to the last minute. I’ve tried 1 hour and also 20 minutes to go and it just depends who’s in your group really 🤷‍♀️
    I can’t always be bothered to stay up to 3am so sometimes I just submit when I’m about to pass out and hope for the best lol
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts

If This helps anyone, I asked support for the odds cause I’ve been voting all weekend and haven’t seen a single diamond...most of the rewards were cash 🥴🤢
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    @danjames12 thank you for sharing!

what do they mean about completing stories on the game to earn diamonds? 
    iOS Doll 

• LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    AmyMimi thank you doll! ❤️I always go to sleep anyways knowing that I'd probably drop by 2 places but I really want the dress, and it looks like some of them are done. 👀
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
    Monica L said:
    @danjames12 thank you for sharing!

what do they mean about completing stories on the game to earn diamonds? 
    I genuinely have no clue 😂😂 I might ask them to clarify tbh whilst the chat is still open
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    @LinaKK I'm not sure if you're poking fun of ne, but if so, I shared this because other dolls wondered whether the diamond thing is real 😊
    OK I've been so busy all weekend I didn't see this. Nooo I wasn't making fun of you at all, I was excited to see you got a diamond from voting! :)
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Love the hair 😍 

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    I would looove the earnable hair without the crown since it can be used with more outfits, I did a little edit to see what it would look like and it would look sooo good 🤩

Wow queen of photoshop!!
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    So has the play our part rewards at the end of the week ended?
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    So whole weekend of voting and no diamond and i’ve been pushed out of top 5 so the chances of me getting the TS dress are 0. Great weekend btw 🤯🤯🤯😭😭
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    @danjames12 Does that mean higher leveled players are more likely to get diamonds? But... how would that make sense lol
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
    AYewKKH said:
    @danjames12 Does that mean higher leveled players are more likely to get diamonds? But... how would that make sense lol
    honestly I am...lost. 😂

ive messaged them again, asking to clarify so hopefully I’ll have a reply soon, maybe tomorrow, but tbh that reply is...not the best message for summing up the new ways to earn diamonds 😂
  • snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    I actually cannot deal with how many gorgeously-dressed, well-styled dolls in the voting booth are being ROBBED of being popular pick, I swear some of these voters are just smashing the like buttons without even looking at the outfits. Girl take my one measly vote, I wish I could give you more
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    I’ve been 3rd place all weekend, and then out of nowhere 5 dolls came fighting over the top 5 and I was pushed down to 8th place. I’ve scored over 48 on every single look and was so excited to get the dress just to have it ripped away at the last minute by all these ticket buyers. I’m so disappointed by how this event goes every single weekend. 
  • JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    @Sahana I agree! There are so many beautiful hairstyles that I would love to have without a headpiece 🌸
    @jhabs 🙈

iOS player 🌸
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar 🙈
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture don’t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

• Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    I'm in 6th place with one more ticket left. There are two points between me and #5. I'm going to stay up as long as possible so I can try to get the dress. I just hope she isn't going to submit lots of tickets now.
  • KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts

So I just posted my last look, I have an average of 40 votes.
    There are neither wedding dresses nor veils in my wardrobe so I'm pretty proud of myself.
    These five are my favorite looks.
    I have to applaud all you guys on the forum - overall gorgeous looks for this not so easy event 💖 stay safe and spread love & positivity 😘💜
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    edited May 2020

@ashleydianem same girl same

edit: I also have one ticket left, wondering if I should use it or not, if I’m nice will I get pushed over 😂

edit#2: Can we just take a moment to appreciate my TB's... They did not come to play
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I didn't get enough to get the earnable hair, but honestly I want the headpiece on it's own because I'd like it better with other hairstyles. I'm glad this event is over. If we ever have to have a wedding SYS again, at least make it wedding guests specifically. The clothing options are less limited and you're not going up against other dolls who are also in a white dress, potentially the exact same dress.
    Platform: Android

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    @Chloè_KKH one last minute ticket would snatch it from her 😉
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    I still haven’t got any response about my missing ticket. I won’t even be able to finish in top 5. this is so unfair ):

iOS player