🗳️👰SYS - May 21st, 2020 - Dream Wedding - Perfect Theme for an Almost June SYS💐🥂

Comments

• kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts

Tied for first with an hour and thirty to go 😭🥺 Of course it’s not gonna stay that way because someone will just open their wallet, but this is stressful. 
  • ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    All my looks scored 50+ this sys!! These are my last 4 looks:) I had two ticket buyers in my group that were submitting a bunch off theme looks and not getting a lot votes so they had a hard time keeping up with my scores... they had to submit 2-3 tickets for every 1 ticket I submitted basically. I submitted one  extra ticket to put some more distance  between us and they both gave up and stopped submitting looks! I’m in first 😍 I hope it stays this way... 
  • snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    I've spent so long in the voting booth this weekend with no luck 😞 Y'all got any more of those diamonds??
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @ashleydianem I've submitted all my free looks and I don't want to use one of my extra tickets from the android glitch, it's not worth It for me. Sooner or later she will be outbid by another tb with better looks 😂
    Android
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    PLEASE STAY LIKE THIS
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts

The situation omg omg omg

but, I’m very happy because this is my HIGHEST score in SYS 

•Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I hate SYS, because of TB. I have 2 TB with over 1000 votes. I’m sick of it!
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

I'm done, here we are. My least favorite look is probably the one with the earnable dress, I clearly don't know how to work it

I'm currently in 5th but unfortunately I don't think I'll stay there until the event ends, competition is pretty fierce in this one and I'm expecting some last minute ticket buying to happen
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts

A don’t know why homegirl keeps blowing her money on tickets when I literally haven’t even submitted any 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • Gigi_kkh_Gigi_kkh_ Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    i saw someone here saying they think their friends list is frozen and i swear mine is too! does anyone know how to fix it? 😭 anyways i like this hair better than the ts hair!!

Did you add over 300 Facebook friends ? I assume there is a limit you can add then the list freeze I know so many people tried to unfriend till under that number and it started to refresh again 🥺❤️ But not sure if it’s 300 exactly or what 
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    This is my highest score ever ❤️❤️ Currently 5th in my TS, I really hope I'll stay there, I love the dress 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Are votes coming in fast? I've saved my two tickets for the end so I hope so
    iOS
  • snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    @AliBryant they definitely are, I submitted a look about seven minutes ago, just checked and it's already finished!
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Rose you better NOT 😫
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • christina96christina96 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts

#2 came out of nowhere this morning 😩 had almost caught up to #1 before I went to sleep last night and I guess that spooked her 😅 Ive submitted all 14 looks now so hopefully I can just stay in top 5 to get the dress 😅
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    The girl that has been in 2nd the whole time just submitted her last ticket and tied with me. I still have my 14th ticket left. I would be happy to not submit it so we can both be first. But I’m scared something will happen and knock me out of 1st if I don’t get the most points possible. I’m just gonna keep my eye on it. 
    Same thing happened to me. The second place doll already submitted her last ticket and we tied at 651 points, unfortunately I submitted my ticket before checking the trendsetters 😭😭 I’m such a terrible person 😭😭 7 of us could’ve got the TS dress 😭

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    PLEASE STAY LIKE THIS
    Sigh 😔
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • 𝗥𝗼𝘀𝗮𝗥𝗼𝘀𝗮 Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
     2nd sys where I didn’t place top 5 😂 😔
  • chaoticroadchaoticroad Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    @asalaxo same thing happened to me! I just restarted my phone and the tickets reappeared.
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @Gigi_kkh_ i only have 38 friends on fb 😭
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    I used up so much Champaign and Icy Blue dyes!!! I hope I get that dress 😩
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    I haven’t checked the forum all day and there were over 400 posts on this thread which I am not catching up on lmao

Anyways, this SYS has sucked for me. The top 5 are all over 700 points and I won’t get the dress. It’s so pretty 😭
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Glad I didn’t break down and buy the veil, all top 5 in my TS are over 700 so I wouldn’t have caught them no matter what. On top of that, never even saw a diamond even though I voted, a LOT. Fun times....🙄

also for the 2nd week in a row, the voting booth is glitchy in the final hour and I have to wait almost a minute for any looks to show up. Is anyone else having this issue?
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

*sweats*  I think these two gave up after coming up
  • chaoticroadchaoticroad Registered Users, Member 9 Posts

Currently on 3rd pl and just a few more minutes left! Hoping no one decides to submit some last minute  tickets.