Saving kstars for 6th Kimiversary project! ⭐️

Comments

• carolinakkhcarolinakkh Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    Here's my update 🙃😅 I don't know if it's too late to start saving again for the Kimiversary...

• clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    Here’s my update! I managed to gain 149 stars since last week! ☺️

✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • EllaCharlotteEllaCharlotte Registered Users, Member 453 Posts
    I've managed to save 150 stars this week 😀

Daily Android player
    A+++
    https://www.facebook.com/ellacharlotte.kkh.5 - add me! 
    #BonusStarsForParties
  • Sophia_KKHSophia_KKH Registered Users, Member 179 Posts
    Update: 384 kstars! 
    That’s 143 stars in a few days, I may change my goal cause I’m doing better than I thought 🙌🏻

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    So we update in Sunday right?🙈 that’s how much kstars I have now 😊

iOS player 

• martina_kkhmartina_kkh Registered Users, Member 213 Posts

I love this thread @LydiaKKH ! Now more than ever we have to be careful how we spend our K-Stars. Only spend if you really really like something and you think is necessary. Watch your daily videos on time, do your businesses, step up your relationships, even buy something for Cash when you get Luxe Goals. EVERY K-STAR COUNTS! And good luck with finding them in boxes! ⭐️🍀

This is my update! From the day this thread was opened I saved 201 K-Stars! 🤩 I’m so proud of myself 😂
  • megandppmegandpp Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    Here’s my update! Managed to get a few reality show achievements which has really added to my stars! 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Was gonna try saving, I had 122 so far but then I wasn’t focusing and had accidentally spent it on a dress, sadly I can’t get a refund but that won’t stop me from saving up!
  • Liv_SLiv_S Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Week 2 update: I broke 1,000!!! I’m so excited, this has been a grind week for sure! Also, I’m setting my goal at 1,400 🥰
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    edited May 2020

week 2 update ☺️ excited to reach 1000 soon 🤩
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    So um... technically I surpassed my goal thanks to the friendship calendar, aggressive achievement pursuit, videos, businesses, SYS, and buying the KKW makeup... but I know for sure I'm going for the hair this VIP so I'll just grind that weekend to make up for it. Sorry Lydia, Unwinter... but I'm weak lol

iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • tessisthebesttessisthebest Registered Users, Member 72 Posts

Week 2: I spent the entire weekend with friends, so definitely not good for grinding, but thankfully I wasn’t tempted by the gb items.
    IOS player
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Here’s my new update 😫😪 I would have over 200 stars if they didn’t disappear
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • AngelaSwiftAngelaSwift Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    Decided to join in as well! Starting the week with 589 Stars! Aim to reach 1000 by Kimiversary! 🤩
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    serahyyy said:
    If you need K Stars buy the house in Tokyo and keep clicking on the unfiltered comment with. 2 energy action, just that one, NOT another one
    i got a total over 30 k stars from achievements 😄
    wow, this is is really cool! I'll try to complete the similar achievements after this! thank you so much for the tip  :)
    Is it possible to click JUST unfiltered comment action does it always reappear? 
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    @beba13
    yes, you can! Wait 10 to 15 seconds and it reappears again. this achievement is quick to complete!
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    serahyyy said:
    @beba13
    yes, you can! Wait 10 to 15 seconds and it reappears again. this achievement is quick to complete!
    Thank you hun ❤️❤️
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    I fogot to watch ads yesterday due to SYS mess! 😅 I wanted to move them from 10pm to 10am anyways and got ~30 kstars from achivmenets yesterday so I guess it's all fine? 
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Update from me - I reported myself with 562kstars on Saturday, now I have 596kstars - so managed to get 30kstars in 2 days - mostly from daily ads and SYS 😂 let’s hope I won’t like the Weekend event items this week 😂
    iOs player 
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    I may or may not have spent a lot of stars BUT I promised myself it is the last time.  @ everyone, so proud of you and your achievements! Update on the charts on Wednesdays, like Lydia said so make sure to post your kstars between today and then. Newcomers, Welcome! If you've only joined now, I'll put you directly on week 2 so we're all following each other, but there are one or two who posted before sat/sun so I'll put them on week 1. I hope everyone is posting their updates! 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • GabiMouraGabiMoura Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    Sorry for the late update, I had some serious issues with SYS this weekend and with ads to win kstars! :( Kind of a bummer, but I managed to win 83 stars in the last 5 days (I entered in 20th in the thread)! Guess that’s still a good progress 🙌🏼🙌🏼
  • GabiMouraGabiMoura Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    It’s going to be my first Kimiversary this year! What are your best tips? ☺️✨
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

Here's my progress, +139 but I haven't watched my videos today yet. I've been distracted with another game so I haven't been too good at earning lately but it's coming along
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    serahyyy said:
    Got the 50 star celebrity perk after levelling up! 
    How do you get that? @serahyyy
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @SDC93 opening daily gift boxes, leveling up 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts

Last update for this week is 790 !
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    This is my update... 

I've won +88 kstars in 4 days, pretty happy with my results so far... 
    Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • EveandMiaEveandMia Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    edited May 2020

Forgot to update before I fell asleep last night, but I did better than I thought I would (273kstars) this week! Free player so I get the 20 vids a day, but going to try to grind as many as I can the next few weeks!  For a while now, I’ll only swipe right on professional Konnections that will be avaible for reality projects... get the relationships to max, delete the contact & do it all over again. It takes a while to get them to 3000 but it’s a few extra kstars and I don’t have any storyline left to play anyways. Like @emmaisson pointed out there are a lot of things we can buy with cash and that helps too! I’m going to check out my properties and see what I have left to buy this week
    (edited typos) 
    IOS player (daily since April 2019)
    Android player (March 2020)