🗳️👰SYS - May 21st, 2020 - Dream Wedding - Perfect Theme for an Almost June SYS💐🥂

Comments

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Nooo I got bumped  into 6!!!  I wanted the dressss so badddd
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    Please you all, say hi to my last minute ticket buyer. She really is on theme and she's wearing last sys hair, what a coincidence, isn't it? I really hope she will be proud of her fair and square winning because I've been first almost the entire event and clearly I don't deserve the first place 🙃

@Chloè_KKH Why does her name make my blood boil over this whole situation so much more?!
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    So I’m happily in 3rd place and I’m hoping it will stay that way and I can get the dress 🥺
    Surprisingly a lot for my favourite looks happen to be my lower scores which irks me more than it should.
    Here’s my lowest, highest and two favourite 😊

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts

Pwahaha was tied for first and all of a sudden there comes this person who I haven’t seen in Top 5 in like 48 hours 😭🥺 
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    Also I wanted to go back to sleep but I can’t now from both stress and excitement. 😅 I guess we’ll have to wait 30 minutes for votes to calculate?
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Went with a statue of liberty look aka lady liberty 🗽 is it too early for Halloween 😂

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• IrisxIrisx Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    I’ve been third after 2 ticket buyers with 800+ votes all weekend and just got bumped down to 5th 😭 
    Theres only a few minutes left so i’m just hoping that I stay 5th and get the dress at least 😭🤞🏼🙏🏼
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    edited May 2020
    LydiaKKH said:
    Also I wanted to go back to sleep but I can’t now from both stress and excitement. 😅 I guess we’ll have to wait 30 minutes for votes to calculate?
    For me is 9:54pm🤣😝 I’m from BR. It’s so nice to see all this timezones
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

Nath_2019 said:
    LydiaKKH said:
    Hi! ❤️ I’d love to end mine SYS at 10pm instead of 3am. 😭

• StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    was in top 5 the whole weekend, and of course i just got kicked out... bye pretty dress.
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • AccaliaAccalia Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    Nath_2019 said:
    LydiaKKH said:

I'm from BR too!
    I love to calculate the timezones differences lol
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Just so everyone knows. I voted up until the last second (not a single diamond) and got to 96% on my last round when the event ended🙃🙃🙃 no proof, but I’ve 100% convinced myself that prize would have been a diamond
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    I’m wondering.. if the event still ends at the same time, but they added 30 mins after for everyones votes to «come in», how does that voting system work when voting closes at the same time as the event?
  • ErikaKKHErikaKKH Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    Did they change the time we have to wait? Because I only have to wait 20 minutes to get the final results 
    iOS ✨ 
    english isn’t my first language 🇩🇪
    FB - Erika Aurora 💗

• SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    ugh was in top 5 but dropped down to 6th last minute 😭
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    I came first! Waiting the 20m for voting to end is torturous, hand over the dyes 
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    When did it change to 20 minutes before we get the rewards? I thought it had changed to 30 minutes. Did I miss this post somewhere or is Glu just doing random stuff again? 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 

🙃🙃🙃
    I got EXTRA LUCKY with this 1 point and I hope that’ll stay like that in 20 minutes! I’m not going to sleep. 😂 I have to say I’ll be pissed as that 6th girl. She bought tickets since the beginning and I still managed to pass her with my free ones. 

• abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    3 in the morning here. Tried to combat some TBs and I was furious to see how they behave until the last minutes. It was Bloody.
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
  • snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    @TheKylie I think they used to do this (someone correct me if I'm wrong) but I'm sure the wait used to be a bit longer and the votes on looks in your SYS could change in that time. I definitely remember people advising on here to collect your prizes as soon as they're announced as someone could overtake you in the time between the event closing and votes coming in!
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    @Carol Davida your lady liberty is 🔥 
    iOS Doll 

• TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    @snakiekkh Yes! I always stay up late to claim my prizes asap! It just seems VERY weird how people can get votes on their looks almost 20 minutes after voting is closed🤔
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Thanks Ella for submitting six damn tickets right before the event ended. It makes me really mad because this is my highest average ever.

On a brighter side, I think this looks great!

Blake Lively looks like a goddess! I love your version
  • LuxeLife1LuxeLife1 Registered Users, Member 31 Posts

Well that was a nightmare 🙃😂 was in 1st all weekend until miss Chelle came along around Saturday ish. Like, I had it in the bag for like two whole days and I was terrified of this so I did what I had to do lol...not proud at all but I’m not participating in next week’s sys anyway lol