🗳️👰SYS - May 21st, 2020 - Dream Wedding - Perfect Theme for an Almost June SYS💐🥂

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    @Monica L omfg tysm girl :blush:

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    @TheKylie especially when you can't actually vote in the booth, sounds odd when the turnaround for some of my looks were 6 minutes this weekend! I swear if I see someone creeping up in the ranks after the event ends I'll find them and delete the game off their phone
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • Scarlett_9297Scarlett_9297 Registered Users, Member 234 Posts
    I'm happy because I loaded my last look 6 minutes before and was able to go up to 5. Still, the wait kills me! ENDS YAAAA !!!!

• cerysewardceryseward Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    LuxeLife1 said:

Well that was a nightmare 🙃😂 was in 1st all weekend until miss Chelle came along around Saturday ish. Like, I had it in the bag for like two whole days and I was terrified of this so I did what I had to do lol...not proud at all but I’m not participating in next week’s sys anyway lol
    Same thing happened with me too, I was first all weekend until about yesterday another player started submitting a ton of tickets. I just fought with her for first the last 30 minutes. So stressful.
    Returning iOS player since 2014
  • agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    really hoping my rankings stay this way! I love the way the hair looks on my doll :)
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts

My fav looks, even though the voters hated me with a burning passion this SYS. Managed fifth (if nothing changes in the next minute) 
  • rica_rica_ Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    I was in the first place for a while then suddenly was passed by another doll so I used an extra ticket. I thought I would stay in first place but on the last minute (literally 1 minute or seconds left I think) she submitted another look😢 I’m so frustrated rn I would have gotten the hair😭

By the way, I’m new here. I played this game like a long time ago and started playing again last feb. 
  • aliceeeeexaliceeeeex Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Ticket buyer came and submitted a fashion goal look. Expected it anyway.
    Happy with the dyes and stars. The dress does not dye well at all but it’s pretty! 😅
  • agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    agrcic said:
    really hoping my rankings stay this way! I love the way the hair looks on my doll :)
    finished in first! but just as I got excited about the hair I realized our dolls can’t hold anything while wearing it! oh well it still looks stunning :)
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited May 2020
    So we still can’t use long hair with certain dress 😑

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts

Probably the hardest I’ve worked on an sys event and the most stressful but it payed off.

Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Thanks Ella for submitting six damn tickets right before the event ended. It makes me really mad because this is my highest average ever.

On a brighter side, I think this looks great!

I loved this dress. You bought it by diamonds?

Edit:: A friend told me that the dress is in the store
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    I had a pretty chill group and managed to come 2nd in both my games so I’m happy. Voted like crazy though every day and never got a diamond so that was irritating😑
  • KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
     Top 5!!! And I was able to snag the earn-able hair. I didnt think i liked the hair until i put it on. This dress is sooo pretty too. 
  • snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts

These are absolutely stunning omd, if diamonds are ever released for male players I'm definitely making a male doll to put in a Simon mask so mine can marry him (and stay married instead of divorcing/deleting him when he gets too needy)

Also the hair isn't compatible with any handhelds in my game, is anyone else having this issue? I'd make a gif but it's almost 3am here. Whenever I try to hold anything the veil switches out for this entry-level hairstyle, kinda jokes but the look feels incomplete with my trusty bouquet that carried me through this SYS

Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • mishykkhmishykkh Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    I got the hair!!! The prizes are so beautiful and detailed. Not sure when I’ll use them, but they are gorgeous!
    Level 38 A+++
    Shopaholic, wife, and boss lady!
  • hanh_kkhhanh_kkh Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    My lowest, highest, and favorite and had an average score of 52. This was my first time ever getting a 59 on a look!! I wasn’t expecting to get first bc I had 3 ticket buyers, but I managed to! I’m so happy ☺️

iOS player since August 2014 and A++
    ~2 year hiatus; starting playing again in November 2019