🗳️👰SYS - May 21st, 2020 - Dream Wedding - Perfect Theme for an Almost June SYS💐🥂

Comments

• Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    So I can’t use long hair with the dress 😑

Same, doll 🙃😄
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • ErikaKKHErikaKKH Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    I looove the hair and dress but I hate how you can’t have any handhelds with the hair? 😭

iOS ✨ 
    english isn’t my first language 🇩🇪
    FB - Erika Aurora 💗

• alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Had lots of fun with the dyes this event! 

Highest-lowest-fave

My group had a ticket buyer from the beginning, she submitted at least 2 extra tickets on the first day. I slowly caught up and ended up using 3 tickets to finish the event. (One was an accident because I mis counted how many I had and used a ticket instead of my free one 😓)  but I would have came in first even without using tickets based on the end scores! 

anyways. I do love the hair and the dress looks cute dyed pink or purple! 

• Julia88Julia88 Registered Users 123 Posts
    Dolls how do so many of you manage to get the first place without buying tickets? There are always ticket buyers in my groups, so I haven't been first in a long while. Like what am I doing wrong?
    I play on Android
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    Rocking the gown with @AliBryant, @Chooky1116, and @Zarah💗 Don't judge our quadruple wedding, all of the budget went into our gowns (and our illustrious Ali got the veil, obviously, what a queen) ✨

iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    Lowest, highest. I lost to a TB but the dress is so lovely i’m not TOO upset! 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    AYewKKH said:
    Rocking the gown with @AliBryant, @Chooky1116, and @Zarah💗 Don't judge our quadruple wedding, all of the budget went into our gowns (and our illustrious Ali got the veil, obviously, what a queen) ✨✨

@AYewKKH Thank you for including me 🥰 We all look so beautiful 😍
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts

Wow! Remained in 2nd place and assume we both got the prize. If only this TB hadn’t come along we both could have had 1st. The person I shared 2nd with put up a great fight 💪🏼
  • hyamihyami Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    My TS group was intense.  Combined with my ok scores and a missed ticket didn’t help at all.  No dress for me this time.

My doll’s insta: Hyami.kkh 
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    4th place thats feels like 1st
  • snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    @Poopnuggets69 @jessica296 it works!! Thank you both so much, that's so handy to know! 💕
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    Julia88 said:
    Dolls how do so many of you manage to get the first place without buying tickets? There are always ticket buyers in my groups, so I haven't been first in a long while. Like what am I doing wrong?
    I've been playing since March and have gotten 1st place once and I honestly think it's all luck. When I got 1st, there were no TBs in my group and we were all kinda on the same playing field because we were all new players/didn't have that many clothes. Since that win, I've only gotten ranked in the top 5 a couple of times and have mostly competed with seasoned players with more clothing options or TBs. :/
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Julia88 said:
    It’s rare. I had buyers they just seemed to of given up after seeing me consistently put out decent looks. I’ve won a few times like this.
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    Lowest. Highest. Favorite!

The major two TB’s in my group were on theme at 1st & 2nd place. Most of my looks flopped, but I am happy I got the dress. Wishing for the next SYS to be better and a Cap 🧢 on TS soon, bc this sh*t is getting lame.
    Anyway, I’m outie like my belly button ✌🏽
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • kimberleyxkimberleyx Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    Julia88 said:
    The last couple of weeks I’ve been starting the event a few hours later. From what I’ve read, most dedicated game players usually submit their votes as soon as SYS goes live, so by waiting a few hours I’ve ended up being grouped up with less active players, and I think that’s made a difference. That won’t always be the case I’m sure, but it’s worked for me the last couple of weeks. 
    I do also buy the triple threat occasionally, mainly for the diamonds as otherwise it takes forever to earn them, but I have used the extra tickets if I absolutely love TS and have a fight on my hands 😂
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    AYewKKH said:
    Rocking the gown with @AliBryant, @Chooky1116, and @Zarah💗 Don't judge our quadruple wedding, all of the budget went into our gowns (and our illustrious Ali got the veil, obviously, what a queen) ✨✨

🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Zarah said:
    The girl that has been in 2nd the whole time just submitted her last ticket and tied with me. I still have my 14th ticket left. I would be happy to not submit it so we can both be first. But I’m scared something will happen and knock me out of 1st if I don’t get the most points possible. I’m just gonna keep my eye on it. 
    Awww, Ash & Ashley! I hope she doesn't, but if she does...

@Zarah I didn’t submit my last ticket and no one else submitted anymore so we both got 1st!! 🥳