🗳️👰SYS - May 21st, 2020 - Dream Wedding - Perfect Theme for an Almost June SYS💐🥂

Comments

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts

iOS player 

• clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    Sassi said:
    I’m so heartbroken I might as well quit playing the game. I’ve been a solid player ever since the game came out but this is just too much for my heart to handle. I was IN LOVE with the TS dress and hair and was grinding all weekend despite it being Eid in my country. I knew getting the hair was a long shot since I’m not a ticket buyer but I was really really hoping to get the dress. 
    Scored high on all my looks and in the end for 662 votes BUT came out on 6th place and did not win the dress. It’s insane how difficult they have made this. I can’t I just can’t 
    I'm sorry, doll. ☹️ It seems like everyone and their mom wanted that dress. The amount of TBs this weekend was insane.
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • Brandy1982Brandy1982 Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I saw the tip above about how to have a hand held with the veil, but when I leave the dressing room, the hand held disappears. What am I doing wrong?

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited May 2020
    My sys looks :smile: I played mixup and switchup of my wedding looks both allwhite and nonwhite. Didnt care too much for just sticking with a dream wedding theme and wanted to have a variety of looks from bride, maid of honor, bridesmaid, and even a wedding guest looks too in a few 😉

Came in 4th place. I had 3 tbs at my ts group.  Two of them were basic dolls and one of them were an experienced player. The doll who lost 1st place I was really rooting for homegirl to win 1st place. She submitted on-theme looks and her style was very consistent. But, unfortunately she dropped down on the rankings when the two basic asf dolls fought each other for the hair. I've decided to save my money this week and didnt even wanted to fight for the hair since I dont even see what's the use of having the ts wedding veil inside of my doll's wardrobe.

Phresh out the runway. Just finished a fashion show and worked that catwalk. Modeling this gorgeous wedding gown hunty okay 😍
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    @Sil5678
    I had the same experience. I don't feel like opening the game anymore. : (
    Ticket buyers came out of nowhere. i had a total score of 725 on top of it.
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    My TS group was quite chill, only few TBs at the beginning. I was first for the most of the time but I didn’t want to wake up at 2:45 am to check the status and then wait 30 more minutes to claim the prizes. I just claimed them, of course I wasn’t 1st anymore. I got the dress though, so I’m not that upset 😌
    ~ iOS player ~
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Also, my highest, lowest and favourite looks. I ended up in 3rd place, a ticket buyer came out of nowhere at the very end of the event...

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    @serahyyy yeah I know the feeling, I'm sorry that happened to you too! 
    I do expected that tho, but I couldn't babysitting the game because the event finished at 3 am for me and I have an exam today, so I don't even want to worry about this game or SYS anymore. 
    Just feeling it was a waste of time that's all!

Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    finished 5th, but tbh not even mad because the other 4, even if tbs, were on theme and had amazing looks. so im just glad for being able to stay in the 5
  • Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    I’m so upset with this SYS. I’m not sure if it is something Glu can look into! I was second for most of the SYS with a ticket buyer in first place. I didn’t mind as I just wanted the dress and some dye. I loved the hair but wasn’t worth getting upset over as I’ll probably never wear it but I have hardly any gowns and loved this one!. Just before I submit my 14th ticket, I’ve been knocked down to 5th place by loads of ticket buyers! All with basic outfits! I submit my final ticket get a score of 58 and wake up to find I’m in 7th place!!! With 6 ticket buyers in front of me! Even the ticket buyer in front of me came 6th! How is this fair? Do you think these could be hacked games? They weren’t anywhere to be seen until yesterday. I’m literally so upset 😭 

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Final two looks.

My TS board. I was 7 points shy of getting 5th but I don’t care cos I found my eyes! Sorry, still proper hyper off finding them after wanting them for so long! 
    Kinda gutted I missed the fight between 1st and 2nd due to being in bed cos you know time zones, love that SYS finishes at 3am here so I miss the final battles for 1st lol. Anyway, 1st went to original TB who had from the start shot into 1st. Is it weird that in a way I’m glad she won? I mean, she was hundreds of points ahead from the start so clearly was going for the hair and wasn’t afraid to spend. Then TB2 came along out of nowhere and was 1st for ages and then got knocked back some point last night, part of me thinks she should’ve saved her money as it was obvious TB1 was gonna fight for it from the start. I dunno maybe it’s just me but if I had seen someone spend so much at the start, I wouldn’t waste my money trying to beat them. It was obvious TB1 wasn’t just going for earnables as was like 800 points on day 1 so was clearly saying she was going for 1st place. Anyway, enough rambling I need coffee lol. Congrats to everyone who won a prize!

I play on iOS
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Hope_x said:
    I’m so upset with this SYS. I’m not sure if it is something Glu can look into! I was second for most of the SYS with a ticket buyer in first place. I didn’t mind as I just wanted the dress and some dye. I loved the hair but wasn’t worth getting upset over as I’ll probably never wear it but I have hardly any gowns and loved this one!. Just before I submit my 14th ticket, I’ve been knocked down to 5th place by loads of ticket buyers! All with basic outfits! I submit my final ticket get a score of 58 and wake up to find I’m in 7th place!!! With 6 ticket buyers in front of me! Even the ticket buyer in front of me came 6th! How is this fair? Do you think these could be hacked games? They weren’t anywhere to be seen until yesterday. I’m literally so upset 😭 

Its the same thing every freaking week and i’m just done...the same thing happened and we cant complain because those are people who buy tickets and i’m just done. I’m so disappointed in this game,glu,kalinda everything. This is not gonna change nor does anyone care in glu about us who just dont have money to go all out and buy all the freaking things they want. 
    I’ve been in top 5 the whole weekend until the last ticket and than i knew that even with submitting my last look i wont score over 55 to win(by that i mean stay in top 5)and even if i did TB’s just pass me and thats it. 
    Congratulations to all who got it (normal or TB-they are not to blame here,they’ve been given this way of winning by glu) but i’m very close to just erasing the game in total,both of my acc’s. 
    Thank you GLU for making us feel so great every weekend 🤯🤯🤯😭😭😭
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • HJLeonieHJLeonie Registered Users, Member 180 Posts

Best-worst-favourite
    Gutted to have woken up in 6th place 3 points behind 3rd 😭 however I’m trying not to be too upset about losing out on the gorgeous dress because this the first sys I have managed to complete and I got the earnable hair and my highest ever score. I also haven’t placed this high since like January so there’s still a lot to celebrate 🎉
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    How does the TS dress look dyed? I saw a couple of posts with it dyed blue and orange (I think) but curious to see it dyed.
    I play on iOS
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Came in third because another crazy girl came out of nowhere 🙃

Android
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

🙄
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Just absolutely gutted, tried so hard this weekend and was in first and woke up to find a ticket buyer had submitted loads of looks last minute. I know ticket buying is legitimate way to play blah blah blah but it still sucks. I’m fed up of SYS. 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts

For anyone wondering how the TS dress look dyed 
    (@MarianiPoizen)
    iOs player 
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Well I came seventh despite being predominantly tops five this entire event...did make me laugh to see first place was in fifth in the last hour of the event, and fifth place went to someone who wasn’t even in the top ten 😂😂😂
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)