Options

VIP Contacts Benefits

EmsKKHEmsKKH Registered Users 2 Posts
I'm currently an A++ lister, #157 to be exact. I've unlocked all the Kardashian-Jenner family as VIP contacts and upgraded my relationships with them as much as I could. BUT, I've been using them for appearances, photo shoots, events etc but I'm not getting any of the benefits that come with using them! I'm not noticing any extra cash or stars or fans. Help?
✨Daily KKH iOS Player✨
✨Level 30, 1+++✨

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi, I wasn't sure so I went to FAQs (availablel here and in your games help section)

What are VIP contacts
    The VIP contact list lets you use Kim, Kris, Kourtney, and other real-life celebrities as co-stars on projects. Each VIP has a special VIP action which:
    - Fills up your 5-star project meter faster than regular actions
    or
    - Gives you a chance to earn stars, cash, and other rewards during projects.

So, each VIP Says what the possible bonus is, stars, cash, energy etc., and those are all possible bonuses, but they are not guaranteed. If you have a specific question about your game and relationships with VIPs based one your level with them, customer care can answer your game specific questions.

But after hangin out with a VIP and calling them for a gig, they all have a special icon that you tap and it gives out a lot more. That IS your guarranteed benefit. The 2nd part, the possible Stars or other payouts happen randomly while you gig with the VIP. Hope this helps.

Welcome to the forum. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    In my experience the benefits are VERY rare. I use VIPs a lot on regular gigs and I think I've only gotten a reward once out of the many times I've used them.
  • Options
    Myself as well. the 2nd time I invited kim (or early on at least) I got the Stars, I think 10, as a bonus. Never saw it again, but I should go back and do more. It's like the old saying "Use it or Lose it" lol. Or you have to be in it to win it. The more you use the VIPs, the better your chances for extra bonuses. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    This is great to know instead of wasting my time spending time with them. I mean Kim give you 5kstars for ever gig you do, I get about 6 to 7 gigs that's about 30 to 35 kstar I could of earned. I think glu knew that deal was too good. Lol
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    You still bump up the vip achievement, and kim is great for an 8 hour gig. And it pays out, you just have to keep calling them. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AlexxMengAlexxMeng Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hi at what level can you have bio hangouts?
  • Options
    Hi I'm not sure what level, you can check the FAQs on your game to see if the info is there, and I'll check for you, but I've seen players say their's unlocked at level 20, others claim Level 13, so I'm not going to guess.  Have you had the quest about the XXV Champagne? 

It says level 10 and the champagne challenge  If you are past level 10 and have not yet had the Champagne Challenge, make sure you don't have undone storyline and other tasks. 
    I'm merging this with the other thread re VIP.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    MerryLynnMerryLynn Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    EmsKKH said:
    I'm currently an A++ lister, #157 to be exact. I've unlocked all the Kardashian-Jenner family as VIP contacts and upgraded my relationships with them as much as I could. BUT, I've been using them for appearances, photo shoots, events etc but I'm not getting any of the benefits that come with using them! I'm not noticing any extra cash or stars or fans. Help?
    You have a better chance of getting those things depending on your relationship with them. Invite them to your home and the friendship level increases so does the prizes you get when you invite them for a gig