🗳️👰SYS - May 21st, 2020 - Dream Wedding - Perfect Theme for an Almost June SYS💐🥂

1474849505153Next

Comments

• samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts

I thought I’d be lucky to end in top 5 but I was a ticket behind everyone for most of the event (saving it to submit late) and I ended up 2nd. Haven’t finished this high in a long time. 1st was a TB so I had no hope of first but happy to have won some dyes and of course the dress! 
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    Zarah said:
    The girl that has been in 2nd the whole time just submitted her last ticket and tied with me. I still have my 14th ticket left. I would be happy to not submit it so we can both be first. But I’m scared something will happen and knock me out of 1st if I don’t get the most points possible. I’m just gonna keep my eye on it. 
    Awww, Ash & Ashley! I hope she doesn't, but if she does...

@Zarah I didn’t submit my last ticket and no one else submitted anymore so we both got 1st!! 🥳
    @ashleydianem I just woke up! Ahhhhh!!

🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • ggfleurggfleur Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    I was surprised to find that I really enjoyed this SYS event. At first I thought the theme was gonna be too much of a challenge, but coming up with looks was actually a lot of fun and much easier than anticipated. My looks rarely get a high number of votes, typically always in the 40s, it wasn’t until I started reading this forum that I realized getting 60 votes on a look was even a possibility. 

I have to be honest, when it comes to TB, I’ve adopted the “if you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em” philosophy. I don’t ticket buy for every event or even majority of them because for most it’s simply not worth it to me. But if I see a first place prize I really want I’ve come to realize that there’s basically no chance at winning it without ticket buying unless you get extremely lucky and have a chill group who just doesn’t want it. The rare time I do ticket buy, I always just get the 6 additional tickets for $4.99 and nothing more. I figure if it’s not enough with that, than I just wasn’t meant to have it. 

It is very frustrating because I’m sure sooo many are in the position where ticket buying is just not an option for them, so it gives them no fair chance at the game which is not cool. At the very least there should be some type of cap to level the playing fields a bit. 
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    4th🥳🥳
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    came in 7th but i dont care because i really wanted the earnable hair and i actually got it ! 

that’s for amateurs
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    Another week of getting 2nd after a ticketbuyer. She bought the triple threat but scored poorly and lost a ticket, I almost caught up to her with my free looks but missed it by 7 points… 😕 If we went by average scores, I was way higher than she was. Still would have placed 2nd, because just like last week, my #3 had great scores but missed a ticket. Way more deserving than the current #1.
    Seems like this weekend was a massive disappointment to many players for the same reason we're all complaining about every week.
    @KalindaKing Are you still looking for ways to make the game more "enjoyable"? "Enjoyment" is not the feeling I get reading through the comments.
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    @ᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪ Oh my god I love this :joy:
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • ᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪ Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    @AYewKKH thank you 😅 
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    @lilahswannkkh that’s such a beautiful edit 😍
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• lilahswannkkhlilahswannkkh Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    SamanaKKH said:
    thank you so much!🥺🤍
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    SamanaKKH said:
    thank you so much!🥺🤍
    you’re welcome doll 💗
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    AYewKKH said:
    Syndra x said:
    Came in 5th! 💖 I was so close to not getting the TS dress but thank God I made it😩💗

P.S. don't mind my upset s/o 😆

@Syndra x I can practically hear the conversation lol

"Babe, you bought another wedding dress? This constant spending really isn't cool."
    "You live in my mansion and I pay for literally all our dates..."
    "Look, I can't even afford a haircut."
    "Yeah, well, you can't afford me either."

Or something along those lines...
    this has me dead 😆 that feeling when you tryna keep a clingy husband in KKH 🙄😆
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • bbyoticbbyotic Registered Users 109 Posts

i was very lucky this time around, had a bunch of TB but most of them used only the triple threat and a the others probably had low scores, only had to submit an extra ticket to secure first place 🥴

Highest - lowest - favourite 

Android user since 2014
    Portuguese player!!
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    bbyotic said:

i was very lucky this time around, had a bunch of TB but most of them used only the triple threat and a the others probably had low scores, only had to submit an extra ticket to secure first place 🥴

Highest - lowest - favourite 

That pantsuit ! So stunning as always !
  • bbyoticbbyotic Registered Users 109 Posts
    @therealChar thank you dear 😍💖 i knew it wasn't gonna be a high score but i HAD to submit a suit 😤
    Android user since 2014
    Portuguese player!!
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    It's so hard to read through the entire sys threads these days! They're so long.. 
    Here were my first 3 looks

I should have dyed the gift.. I think it could have done better...
    My attempts at being creative didn't go over too well, but I liked them. :)

And here were the rest of the best

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted