Style Your Squad [Posting Performing Group Submissions!] ​

AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
edited August 2020 in KKH General Discussion
Contents:

Round 1 Group Submissions.................................................................3
Round 2 Group Submissions.................................................................4
Round 3 Group Submissions.................................................................6
Round 4 Group Submissions.................................................................7
Round 5 Group Submissions.................................................................8
SPECIAL: A Scrapbook Story.................................................................8
Round 6 Group Submissions.................................................................9
Round 7 Group Submissions.................................................................10
Important Notices....................................................................................10
Round 8 Groups......................................................................................10
---
So I've been thinking for some time now that there's a lot of stylistic talent on this forum, which is a bummer because SYS doesn't really reward that so much as it does piling on tickets, and I've been hearing a lot from other forumers that making themed looks for it isn't even fun anymore due to the stress of TS. So it's clear that we like fitting our closets to themes. I also love seeing dolls pose with their friends at the end of SYS and during weekend events, which is why I've been dreaming up a showcase of sorts. The idea is you partner up with 2-3 people in order to dress for different scenarios and come up with a story for it. Just something light-hearted and fun for all of us to enjoy. Maybe this'll form new friendships between forumers and really get our creativity flowing. Here's how it would work:

1) Squads/teams of four will be assigned randomly, taken from the pool of those who sign up. Sign-ups will be active for 48hrs after the sign-up message is sent, and you can hit 'like' to opt-in for one team and 'awesome' to opt-in to double up if needed. (If you opt-in for doubling up, be prepared to make two different looks if chosen.)

2) You'll have until Sunday evening to take a photo or make an edit with the three/four of you together.

3) Once you've taken the photo for the scenario, come up with a caption. (There are two examples below.)

4) PM me your group's submissions with your group name attached, and I'll set it aside under your team name while we wait for everyone to submit their entries!

Example 1: Wedding Theme

With @ me, myself, and I celebrating my wedding to... it doesn't matter, I'll drop him next time he insults my look anyways.

Example 2: Prepping for a Party

With @ me, myself, and I. Our agent, me, is tapping her foot waiting for us fools to get ready. Myself is already set, and she's wondering why she bothers with us. I, of course, is just waiting for her hair to set and AYewKKH is unprepared as always, moping around because Cassio's chasing Rani now.
iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
--
KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
Prev13456710

Comments

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    That idea is actually pretty cool and unique
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    I'm down for that! I only need my squad now. 💖
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited May 2020
    So creative ! Although i don’t know if I’d always have the time to do it 😅 it’s sounds like such a fun and interactive idea ! 😊
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    What a fun and fabulous idea! This is wonderful to emphasize teamwork and will really test groups fashion knowledge 😃 this is also just such a great contrast to the doll-eat-doll competitiveness of SYS 😂 just having fun to collaborate with other dolls would be a great way to find joy in the gameplay again 💖

I would love to participate... if I had any friends 😅😂 If anyone would like to be my friend, I’ll provide lots of constructive advice and do  quite a bit of research on fashion 🥺🥺
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    I'm so glad! Maybe start contacting potential partners? You can post your FB info in your signatures or PM people you might want to collaborate with directly. It should be easier to stay within devices, but you can also do edits and that should take away that barrier. I'd also totally love suggestions for themes, though I might just pull from SYS theme suggestions. Any and all feedback is totally welcome :)
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I’ll be honest, we had Kreiws in K&K.  How’s that game going? : I always thought of Kim Kardashian Hollywood game is being more inclusive , one big group of us , we are one family not a whole bunch of little clans l I’ll be honest I think splintering off is not the way to go that’s my opinion.  I am against anything that divides us like that.  And a silent member decides to post, she’s been silent she has no squads. Now she’s part of the whole. Where does she go when she’s not included?    
    We are unique in that we are one group, except for TS. But this forum is. all inclusive. personally, I think something like this should have be brought up to Moderation 1st.   Not announced “here’s what we’re going to do”.  
    This is a very bad idea.  And I believe that’s all I’m going to say about it,  

Ok one more thing.  before we even had SYS, nai used to put Together a SYS Thread..she’d put out an item and EVERYONE played along, not little groups, that’s my big problem.   We are one.  Don’t divide us like that.    <3

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Maybe our groups should be randomized? Like we can ask who wants to take part of it, and then we can group people up, and switch it every other week so people can feel included? Idk but I still like the idea
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I definitely respect and understand that perspective, however I don’t think this version of SYS was created with the intention to splinter into clans or divide us dolls. This is just a fun little alternative to our in-game SYS. Something that will take us away from the stress of the competitive landscape of the in-game SYS. I personally believe this is another way to bring forum dolls together. I admit, I’m quite a loner. Yes I’ve interacted with many dolls on here but I’ve always just taken a backseat because I’m so new and everyone just already seems to know everyone. I literally have no friends in game except of one of my FB friends who I’ve lost contact with years ago and doesn’t even seem to play anymore, at least not frequently.

It’s such a introverted, loner thing to say but this is giving me an excuse to reach out to all the gorgeous, popular dolls on this forum 🙈🙈

But again, I understand how it may twist into a “clique” system. For me, though, this will help myself and maybe some other introverted dolls to come out and socialize.
    @kokokokonutI definitely see your concerns! This certainly isn't meant to splinter people off; it's just a little idea I had that, due to the photobooth's limitations, I figured would have to be in small groups. Maybe it wasn't a great idea to introduce this as an SYS alternative, since that probably carried connotations I didn't mean to introduce. I think I really like @woahbabesursotoxic's solution in changing groups every other week and randomizing the pairings, given that it should take care of what might become a clique-y feel somewhere down the line. Thanks for bringing this up, both of you, they're definitely valid and I'm glad we're addressing it before anything goes wrong :)
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    @AYewKKH aww thanks! I feel like it would help other players begin to interact with each other, and we could have like a discussion for each team, like team purple, team pink, blue, yellow, etc. You’re  welcome! Like you said it’ll make things less clique-y and help other people come out of their shells. 😊
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    @woahbabesursotoxic Do you mean like, separate threads for the different teams? I really like the idea of randomizing under color team names (even if that was just filler haha) so that, say, Team Red is never made up of the same three/four people. Permanent threads for each color team would be pretty cool, I'd just worry about them cluttering up the discussion board. As for sign-ups, I think I could probably just post a message where people can like or something to sign up for randomization, and within maybe 48hrs I'd have the teams formed to give people time to sign up. Maybe on that message I could have people 'like' to sign up for one team and 'awesome' for those who are willing to double up should we not have enough people to fill the teams. Ideas, ideas...
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Alright who wants to squad  up I like this 😊😅
    edited May 2020
    @AYewKKH yep! You got it! We could use a generator, that’s what I did when I subbed for classes and they had to split up into groups.  They can never have the same 3-4 people like you said, maybe two at max? Unless we run out of grouping ideas
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    @AYewKKH and we could get creative with the team names, like instead of saying team red, we could say Airedale’s  or something. I feel like we could do a lot, and it’d be fun While waiting for events 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    edited May 2020
    @woahbabesursotoxic What if we do KKH-themed names?

Simon's Stars
    Maria's Marvels
    Kim's Kryptonites 
    Willow's Wraiths (that one's a joke lol)
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    edited May 2020
    @AYewKKH ouu I like it! Especially Willows Wraith 😂. 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    @AYewKKH we’d probably need a bunch of groups, or in every group, there’s 4 people that work together. Then they all submit their outfits
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    I'm going to edit the original post to reflect randomization / grouping ideas. So, so far we have

1) Randomized teams of four regardless of device, swaps can be made if people would rather not have to do edits
    2) Creative, static team names that forumers will rotate through randomly (unless we feel like switching it up and changing the team names for the heck of it)
    3) Weekly themes
    4) Sign up will be by reaction, and everyone can opt in for one group or volunteer to double up if needed; 48hr period to sign up. Perhaps the sign up sheet rounds can be up on either Monday or Tuesday, so people will have until either Wed or Thurs (depending on which is chosen) to sign up. Teams will be assigned Thursday afternoon, and for visibility's sake I'll have them posted on the original post every week.
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
  • kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    I would love to take part in this! 🤩
    Would you guys prefer I announce the theme along with the sign-up so people know what they're getting into, or is the challenge of a surprise more enticing?

- Agree for along with the sign-up
    - Like for surprise on Friday
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Ok so like you said, we came up with 4 names, so like each reaction could be the team you join? Maybe we shouldn’t announce what the reactions symbolize like which team, so it’ll be random for everyone
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    edited May 2020
    @woahbabesursotoxic People would still self-select their teams that way, since they can see who else has used that reaction. My plan is to take everyone and assign them numbers 1-however many people sign up, then randomize using random.org (thanks AP stats), then I'll take the pool of people who opted to double up and randomize those to fill in the spaces that need to be filled. I'm a nerd lol

Y'all should volunteer KKH-related team names though, since I'm hoping we can get more than 16 participants -- but hopefully this'll grow over time :)

EDIT for clarity: everyone who reacts will be randomized initially, then if more are needed I'll take the second pool and run their numbers to fill in spots
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    @AYewKKH girl I wish I was that smart 😂 and ohhh I understand now! I completely forgot about that
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    This sounds amazing I would love to take part 😍
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    I love this idea! Can’t wait 😊
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

edited May 2020
    Theme: Hit the Club!

Mini-dresses, two-pieces, boots. Try something bold, avoid bar fights, and try not to drink too too much! Get creative; how does YOUR group's club night go? *Remember, your group can do an edit or use the KKH photobooth. The choice is up to you.
    (Ignore the quality of this edit; I am, to put it kindly, a beginner. EDIT: A friend helped me fix some of the blemishes. Bless her.)

If you'd like to be entered into a random group for this theme, hit LIKE. If you're willing to double up in case a few groups aren't filled, hit AWESOME. You have until 5PM EDT on Thursday to sign up, and groups will be listed on the original post by 8PM that same day. In the meantime, please suggest KKH-themed team names in this thread, as well as any other feedback. Any and all advice is welcome and encouraged. Have fun, everyone!

*Note: A new poll is coming up tomorrow on how submissions will work. Stay tuned!
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Sounds like sutch a nice idea... Sadly i dont think i can join cuz Facebook dosent have a workable photobooth :(
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    @LovelyEmma... it what now? Why is FB just the worst. You can probably take a screencap of your outfit and use an app to edit out the background, but you won't have many poses at your disposal. Maybe we'll eventually turn this into a competition, and have the FB players vote? 
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    AYewKKH said:
    @LovelyEmma... it what now? Why is FB just the worst. You can probably take a screencap of your outfit and use an app to edit out the background, but you won't have many poses at your disposal. Maybe we'll eventually turn this into a competition, and have the FB players vote? 
    Gurl dont even talk about it 😂 
    I will defenetly following this adventure for sure :) 
    I just wish i could participate but oh well!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    @LovelyEmma maybe your group can just submit the pictures for you? Like you could just style your look and they can take the picture
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒