KK:H Weekday TB Event 5/26/20 - It's Short People!

Comments

• samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    EveandMia said:
    Looks like a lot of kstar luck today✨ Impatiently waiting for my bf to get home from work to open my boxes! I saw a while back that some dolls get their significant other to open boxes, it was VIP week anyways so I got my bf to take a spin on the Work of Art kollection and told him I wanted the bundle or hair, first spin he got the hair so I told him to try again & he got the bundle 😻 since then he opens all my boxes (and takes it personally if it’s energy lol) but it’s a cute thing with us now, he has a game on his phone with boxes he gets me to open now too!
    I do this too! And he’s gotten so into it now haha love it 😊 
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Ugh no starsss
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • aoifeaoife Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    2 black boxes. Pretty happy.

• kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    Probably the wrong place to post this but I’ve been so inactive what with baby Harry and stuff, but I’ve made a Facebook game account so I can interact with you all a bit more! I think I have added a few of you already! I’m really wanting to get back into the game this week ...

I also got kash in my first box 😢😂
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts

🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽
    They also should put diamonds in it ! 💎 
    Also seeing others boxes I’ve added a new item to my wish list , looks so cute !

• KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    After playing this game every day for nearly 6 years I finally got this basic hairstyle in my gold box, and there was even a (Dior) handbag in the same palette: unbelievable! 

I really like the reduced points event, I wish we went back to the old 3 days schedule for weekly Through Back boxes! 
    Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    @kittykatx thank you for adding me ! 😊✌️
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Second black box - first was purple dye 
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    First palette was kash

• sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    I don’t love it but I’m not mad either

iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
  • lqvenderlqvender Registered Users, Member 176 Posts
    lqvender said:

The saga continues 🙃
  • carolinakkhcarolinakkh Registered Users, Member 197 Posts

• Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,053 Posts
    Black boxes: yeah for the kstars! 🙂

• eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    would have loved the stars, but 🤷‍♀️ dont know where im going to use this belt on my neck, but its better than the dye in a gold box

• SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    Yay! I got kstars in my first box 😊

second box not so lucky tho 😅

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• odalysflowersodalysflowers Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    @Unwinter I might’ve missed @kokokokonut’a advice on picking a box.. can u tell me what it was ?
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts

First black box!
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I got energy in my first even though there was a tile with Kstars. I hope this isn't a repeat of last week.
    Edit: My second box gave me kash ( :/ ) so I'm not getting my hopes about getting 40 kstars.
    Platform: Android

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Glad I picked an item, but still, where is the option for stars even???
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    Unwinter said:
    I'm still in complete denial? What just happened?? I took @kokokokonut 's advice with picking the shiny box thingy and it worked? Omg? Thank you so much for sharing that! 
    I use similar technique all the time! I look at each box and decide if I'm ,,feeling it" or not. I usually pick the one that vibes with me the most. I don't know how to explain it but I just know which boxes I might like and which I don't even want to look at. When I pick wrong it usually because I was torn between 2 boxes and changed my first tought, which would bring me my dream prize. It's werid but I open boxes like that since I remeber.
    I tried closing my eyes and asking Siri but it was terrible!
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 598 Posts
    I soooooo agree.  And everyone loves reduced points.  TBH, I usually spend the weekday doing other game tasks.  Parties to up my standing after an update....businesses to do the businesses not because I would hit 600. that kind of thing.. but tomorrow......One game is going for the tb.  the other two, they'll go to the first couple of boxes and them chill. 
    Wishing everyone good luck.
    Oh and I am explaining how visualization works to a friend, but I 'm sure a few others could explain it more succinctly.  (I'm very wordy, its in the numbers)  But my favorite Prize box picking technique is to just clear your mind and when the palette 1st pops up, your mind's eye will see a little sparkle or twinkle.  Like almost an imperceivable spark you just have to catch as the palette screen appears. Now,  I take this spark to mean "Pick Me"  and very often it works.
    @Rikk said she does the opposite. She see's the spark and takes the box that calls to her the least. 
    But that's not visualization.  I have a Vision board in my mind.  And I put things I want pinned up on the board in my head (some people use a real board, a scrapbook) and see yourself with these things. If it's family, picture your breakfast table with a SO and children.  If it's a dress for your doll, picture yourself putting it on her and walking around the game in it.  Does she wear to a date in Oak?  ANyway, picture this item in your game, in your life, in whatever.  Believe it is coming to you.  It's the law of attraction. Or to some extent, it's like the ask and you shall receive.  And this concludes my contribution to the touchy feeley aspect of the forum. :)

@odalysflowers it's this one! I bolded the part I applied on picking my box
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 598 Posts
    LydiaKKH said:
    Unwinter said:
    I'm still in complete denial? What just happened?? I took @kokokokonut 's advice with picking the shiny box thingy and it worked? Omg? Thank you so much for sharing that! 
    I use similar technique all the time! I look at each box and decide if I'm ,,feeling it" or not. I usually pick the one that vibes with me the most. I don't know how to explain it but I just know which boxes I might like and which I don't even want to look at. When I pick wrong it usually because I was torn between 2 boxes and changed my first tought, which would bring me my dream prize. It's werid but I open boxes like that since I remeber.
    I tried closing my eyes and asking Siri but it was terrible!
    From now on, this is what I'll be doing, definitely. I used to go for it randomly but never again! 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • AccaliaAccalia Registered Users, Member 194 Posts

• Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    Black box and Gold box
    It must be an item kinda week 

Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh