Saving kstars for 6th Kimiversary project! ⭐️

Comments

• CheriRoseCheriRose Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    edited May 2020
    @LydiaKKH thanks for your great idea. It's definitely encouraged a lot of us to save our k-stars. 💗💗💗

@Unwinter thanks as well for the effort you're putting in here (I really love the chart that you've made.) 💖💖💖

I wanted to join here as well. Here's my current progress and hope to reach 2,000 by kimiversary.

• babykaybabykay Registered Users, Member 25 Posts

a bit of a late update but I managed to save 74 stars even after starting halfway in the week and also caving and opening a gb (didn’t get the dress lol)! pretty proud of myself this weekend 🥰
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    serahyyy said:
    @beba13
    yes, you can! Wait 10 to 15 seconds and it reappears again. this achievement is quick to complete!
    I'm doing the achievement of France, but the actions doesn't reappear. It's me? Or is France different?
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• addisonxaddisonx Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    so i totally forgot to update and i haven’t really been grinding as much as i said i would .. so i only saved about 20ish stars which is better than nothing! but this week i’m definitely going to try to save more :)
  • 3nity3nity Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    Here is my update:

I also went brunette to resemble my real life self more, and started my first comeback!
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    @EveandMia wow what a lot of k stars you saved! Awesome 😍👍🏼 
    I do the same, only swipe right in the npc’s I can use in reality shows and then I delete them at 500 or 1000 ☺️
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    @Nath_2019
    I tried it too, and i haven't figured out why it doesn't come back. Maybe France is different
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    edited May 2020
    @serahyyy I think for Paris it is still unfiltered comment 
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• SusonSuson Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    3nity said:
    Here is my update:

I also went brunette to resemble my real life self more, and started my first comeback!
    Your doll is gorgeous! love that dress
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    Okay so out of everybody, only 10 people left to update their progress. So proud of all of you for your progress 💖 and @carolinakkh it's totally fine, don't worry I spent a lot too! But promise yourself that you'll try harder this week💖
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • carolinakkhcarolinakkh Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    @Unwinter yes of course!! I really wanna recover from my spending. Thank you so much for the encouragement! 💖🙌
  • EveandMiaEveandMia Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    emmaisson said:
    I do the same, only swipe right in the npc’s I can use in reality shows and then I delete them at 500 or 1000 ☺️
    Thank you! I didn’t start saving soon enough for last Black Friday and even though I’ve had this game since it came out, I stopped playing for a long time and there’s a lot I still need from the kloset. I’ve been grinding them to max because I was worried I’ll run out of NPC’s 😹 but I’m on my way back to #1 from my last throwback storyline so I won’t miss out on any daily konnections, and deleted a bunch of contacts I was never calling bc they weren’t available for reality projects. Took a little while for me to figure out my system, I learned a bunch when I discovered the forum late last year! 
    IOS player (daily since April 2019)
    Android player (March 2020) 
  • liltiffsliltiffs Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    AH totally forgot to update!! I’m a little late but here’s where I’m at! 
    Platform : iOS 

• 3nity3nity Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    @Suson Thank you! I got it with diamonds this weekend ☺️🧡
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    EveandMia said:
    emmaisson said:
    Thank you! I didn’t start saving soon enough for last Black Friday and even though I’ve had this game since it came out, I stopped playing for a long time and there’s a lot I still need from the kloset. I’ve been grinding them to max because I was worried I’ll run out of NPC’s 😹 but I’m on my way back to #1 from my last throwback storyline so I won’t miss out on any daily konnections, and deleted a bunch of contacts I was never calling bc they weren’t available for reality projects. Took a little while for me to figure out my system, I learned a bunch when I discovered the forum late last year! 
    Ah I see 😍 
    you can use konnections for professional contacts, that’s what I do 😍👍🏼
  • cdm1947cdm1947 Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    what is the actual date of Kimiversary?

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @cdm1947 so I did some digging and last years kimiversary was from June 21-23 and the year before that it was from 22-24. So I’m guessing it’s going to be the third week of June which is 19-21. I could be wrong though 🤷‍♀️🙈 
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Okay I think I missed an update somewhere along this road 😂 
    but my (unrealistic) goal is 1000!

iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • CheriRoseCheriRose Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Here's some tips from @ashleydianem (hope you don't mind me quoting you🤗)
    🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

Here is my estimation of upcoming events. This is just my guess, don’t take it for fact. I have included some tips that I hope might help players new to Kimiversary. I was very confused during my first one last year and did not make the most out of it. 

June 12-14: VIP weekend 

June 15: Update 
    - this is probably when they will start the Kimiversary boxes (gift boxes with past Kimiversary items and some new items that cost 55 stars)
    - We should get one free box. These most likely will last throughout the whole update and expire on the night of July 12th. 

June 19: Kimiversary starts
    - Kimiversary 5 star weekend event (19-21)
    - 50% off k-star items in kloset
    -100% more on star packs
    - throwback items added to kloset
    (not sure how many days these promotions will last)

July 10-12: VIP weekend

July 13: Update

TIPS:
    - Don’t go crazy on the vip weekend before Kimiversary. If the last 2 prizes don’t wow you, save your stars for the throwback sale. Don’t go crazy trying to chase things in the gift boxes. You will regret it. Spend 50 stars and you will get at least one and hopefully two items. 
    - When the Kimiversary boxes come out, do not buy any boxes. You will get a free box. In four days the throwback sale will start and you will need your stars for that. The boxes will still be available after the throwback sale is over. Wait until the next VIP event to buy your boxes so they will count for something. You will have three more weeks to save up. 
    - Throwback items are more valuable than kloset items. Buy all of the throwback items you want before you buy any kloset items. They will always be available. 
    - If you are eyeing big ticket items in the kloset such as the nose highlight or a Korkov dress, wait until this event where you can get it half price. 
    - Hold off on buying star packs until this event when you can get 2x the amount.
    - Save your diamonds. You might find what you are looking for in the throwback sale and diamonds are harder to come by than stars are. 
    - And lastly... SAVE SAVE SAVE!!
    Okay I think I missed an update somewhere along this road 😂 
    but my (unrealistic) goal is 1000!

No you didn't, you're right on time! It's our first update.
    If my calculations are correct we have 7 or 8 people who haven't updated yet so we'll maybe wait a bit more for them. The charts are filled with those who posted their updates and it's looking lovely💖
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Someone hold me back from buying a flower crown!
  • OliviaoilOliviaoil Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Sorry im so late but here’s my update! 
    Updating the charts in a bit! Those who didn't update their kstars, it's okay you can join us anytime and I'll either redo the charts or we'll wait till next week💖
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I'm so proud of you dolls! 💖💖
    Thank you @Unwinter for your work - I updated my first post with updated chart, so you can find them easily. 
    😍 I'd also move there tips from @ashleydianem!
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
    LydiaKKH said:
    I'm so proud of you doll! 💖💖
    Thank you @Unwinter for your work - I updated my first post with updated chart, so you can find them easily. 😍 I'd also move there tips from @ashleydianem!
    And thank YOU for all of this!! 💖💖
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    @Unwinter this is so amazing thank you 💗
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• AccaliaAccalia Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    Unwinter said:
    And here they are! as usual, the weekly mantra: if I somehow missed your update, updated wrong or misspelled your name, please tell me. (was halfway through them when I realized I did not put my own kstars lol)

So proud of everybody!!
    Thanks for including me, that's amazing!
    I just couldn't find the info about updating, should I update every sunday?
    Accalia said:
    Unwinter said:
    And here they are! as usual, the weekly mantra: if I somehow missed your update, updated wrong or misspelled your name, please tell me. (was halfway through them when I realized I did not put my own kstars lol)

So proud of everybody!!
    Thanks for including me, that's amazing!
    I just couldn't find the info about updating, should I update every sunday?
    You're most welcome!! And yes, every sunday and I update the charts around Wednesday💖
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • DearDelilahDearDelilah Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    @Unwinter YOU are an absolute angel, thank you once again!! 🤍🤍🤍
    ios player ⋆ ༘ *🦋