KK:H Weekday TB Event 5/26/20 - It's Short People!

Comments

• KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts

Gold box 🙄 terrible palette 
    Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • nancyyynancyyy Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    didn't pick k-stars but got a cute necklace lol.
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts

Dolls, does anyone rem if there’s a diff outcome if I choose to not use the charm? Please help
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    edited May 2020

Silver belle :) 
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    3rd box - kash....
    Last week I got items in all my boxes, guess you can’t be lucky all the time 😅 

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I used the visualization technique you dolls were talking about and at first the box with the earrings really drew me in, but then this box also caught my attention!
    Needless to say, these were the best options (besides the stars) so I'm really pleased with my pick ❤️

P.s. The total amount of points is 380! ❤️
  • tessisthebesttessisthebest Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    I can’t even say I’m surprised. Maybe I need to switch which box I pick, since I missed the kstars twice! Hopefully I have better luck with my throwback box.  

IOS player
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

I’m actually happy with this pick. These are cute earrings 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Have you tried to 'catch the spark' that flies past your mind's eye when the palette of boxes first appears on the screen?  I'm not crazy. Well I am, but not about this.  @Rikk said she's noticed it.   Clear you mind about thinking which box you'll take.  Don't think.  just watch as the screen opens displaying the palette, and for a nanosecond you can catch a little twinkle over a box.  The trick is to 1st, recognize it.  This takes practice. but it's like whistling, when you get it, you get it.  2nd, try to capture that image in your mind, you don't have time to analyze where it is, it's so fast you can only take a mental snapshot. then close your eyes, and try to see where the spark came from, and then you recognize, ok that's the third box on the bottom.  pick that box!   What's the worst that can happen?  Same thing that can always happen.  something you don't want. But......it just might be a great prize, or at least, the most desired out of the bunch.   If you try it, please share how it goes.   anyway good luck @tessisthebest with the rest of the event. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • tessisthebesttessisthebest Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    I haven't had luck with it in the past @kokokokonut but I will give it another shot with my throwback box!
    IOS player
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    First 3 boxes. No luck with k stars this week, but this necklace is cute.

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Yesss @kokokokonut! I go back and forth between your visualization method and the tongue-in-cheek “reverse visualization method” where I pick the dullest-seeming box! When I’m having a bad luck streak I just switch it up and it keeps things fun.

Guys something weird happened a few weeks ago! I bought the Venice art gallery and after many many months of having no gigs except for Simon’s 6-hour k-star gigs, I got 5 new storylines again! I don’t know if it’s a glitch or a feature, but I’m happy to have real storylines again! If you’ve run out of storylines and haven’t bought the gallery yet, it seems to trigger new gigs (at least for me) so it’s worth checking out! These are currently in my queue; I’m working my way through them this week.

• ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    2nd Black Box: hoping for a better gold palette!

🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts

😭😭
    I picked the same box through the whole event and I got accessories every time. Always happy to get an item but earrings in my TB box? Come on! This is a horrible palette 
    I might try kokos idea next time, seems to work for everyone 🥰
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • Gigi_Gigi_ Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    My first two boxes I’m not mad about the picks so far but I would love to see some kstars in the boxes at least 🤷🏼‍♀️

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Ok this is random but do y’all know what I should do? I heard that he starts a rumor 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • AYewKKHAYewKKH Registered Users, Member 490 Posts
    @woahbabesursotoxic He's the worst, say sorry and get that money!!
    iOS - newly minted free player woo go clowns
    --
    KKH Kudos thread 💖💖
    Style Your Squad: Check back for more group submissions!
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @AYewKKH LOL!! planned on it! 😂tysm
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    KKHLucy said:

Dolls, does anyone rem if there’s a diff outcome if I choose to not use the charm? Please help
    Can someone please help 😭
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @KKHLucy do you know the name of the gig? Can you google it and see if there are answers? I never use kstars to charm them lol but I haven’t had this storyline so I don’t wanna give you bad advice! 
  • odalysflowersodalysflowers Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    KStars in my first box

Kash in my second

and purple dye in the 3rd.. usually hate getting but I recently saw someone mention they earned a lot of K Stars by finishing achievements in the Tokyo house so I’m saving up Kash for it.. I spent most my money last week buying clothes to finish another achievement 
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    I'm glad for all the girls who got K-stars,apparently this week it didn't go very well, I was so close to getting K-stars and I chose another box,so I got more pink tints

• nancyyynancyyy Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    this is sad 

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited May 2020
    3rd box 😞 why is so hard for me to get kstars. I even tried @kokokokonut advice and it’s really NOT what I wanted 🤷🏼‍♀️😞

iOS player 

• RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    I  forgot to screenshot, but I really didn’t pick well this time.
    Two boxes of +30 energy, a small white and gold shoulder bag and for the final box...? A watch 😭😭

Accessories shouldn’t be in the main box 😩

I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    edited May 2020
    my first three boxes went like this: pink dye-kash-pink dye again !
    The Office Television GIF
    ****𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓖𝓛𝓤 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷/𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮. 𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓻💋****
    ⭐𝒹𝒶𝒾𝓁𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝑔𝒾𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓈⭐💎𝒹𝒾𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎💎