KK:H Weekday TB Event 5/26/20 - It's Short People!

Comments

• BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

These were my black boxes. I’m starting to HATE purple in real life because of this game. Thank you Glu, 91 purple dyes are wonderful, can’t wait to use them 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • tessisthebesttessisthebest Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    How cool is this party hat? I’ve never seen it before, but it is definitely getting me in the mood for Kimiversary next month! I believe we have only three more weeks to go but I could be mistaken. 

IOS player
  • NatalieOatlyNatalieOatly Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    nancyyy said:
    this is sad 

@nancyyy I’ve got the same dress in gold box 😭
    Platform: iOS 📱
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    Player since February 2020 🦄
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    My TB Box
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    My luck this week is nonexistent 😩
    I was hoping I would get kstars from completing the partnership but nope it was 20 energy’s instead. I guess on the bright side it’s out of the way now.

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
     so we still dont know what the next weekend event is or is it gonna be another professional weekend?
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    @kokokokonut I noticed this last week, and only got items in all my boxes! It really works, and it’s like a little spark as you say! So cool 😍
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Don’t really know how to use Facebook but I made one, feel free to add me if anyone wants to be KKH friends 💖💞💓
  • Natalie_kkhNatalie_kkh Registered Users, Member 125 Posts

My tb box 😍 I don’t remember ever seeing this jumpsuit ~ I love it!!! Defo makes up for the dyes and energy I got in my previous boxes! 
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    So I was ignoring going on dates with my wife in order to finish this and strictly limiting myself to reality shows and not dates so I get a call and I thought it's a break up one, but apparently I got a gift? And I thought oh okay, something normal but then? This beautiful dress shows up and I'm so in love? I don't think I've seen it before, and maybe many of you have it. I'm not an old player so probably that's why but look! 
    Hoping for similarly beautiful clothes in my tb box! 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • aoifeaoife Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    Gold box! Third item in a row so that’s good, and i’ve recently been getting lots of silver jewellary which is great because I have very little of it. 

Anyways little fun fact seeing as visualisation keeps getting mentioned. I can’t do that technique that @kokokokonut has mentioned because I am unable to visualise, i have no ‘mind’s eye’, no mental images. It’s called aphantasia and approx 2% of the world can’t either. I was mindblown when I originally discovered everyone was serious when they went on about picturing things. 

• AVINXXAVINXX Registered Users, Member 257 Posts

I play two games: Annie on IOS and Lottie on Android! 
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

Seriously?? Worst pallet I’ve ever had!! 
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @aoife I think things like that are very fascinating! I don’t recognise faces (I think it’s called prosopagnosia, in Dutch we literally call it “face blindness lol), so I always try to remember the way someone talks, walks, smells or dresses 😂 I had to work close with some people this year but we always wear some kind of ribbons so I can easily identify people because your name is on it, like this:

When every meeting had to happen online I was freaking out because I could only identify people based on this thing and I started having huge panic attacks because I was responsible for the legal things and we do get a lot of questions about that on meetings, so I had to tell the president about it and he was suuuuper shocked like “You. Cant. Recognise. Faces. Wtf. “ I thought it actually was very funny no one realised i am “suffering” from this condition, I guess that only means I know how to handle it very well 😂
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    edited May 2020

Gold box. Awful palette.

ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    I would pick hairstyle 💔 At least I’ve got achievement and 25K-Stars  

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts

Now that I am down to two clothing items, I can’t wait for the rest of the hairstyles. I actually love these fringey elephant tusks earrings. 
    @TrashleyKKH How does it feel to own most of the throwback items? Is it exciting or bittersweet? And do you think you’ll get everything before the boxes update? 😊
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    @aoife omg i didnt even know this was an actual thing no wonder my profs always got so frustrated with me when i struggled to visualize 3d structures etc i literally couldn't even imagine what they expected me to do LOL
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • MkloveMklove Registered Users 275 Posts
    Hi guys
    do you get free stars every day by watching videos?
    i no longer have this since saturday, is it the same case for you?
    best
    m
  • snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    My gold box 🥴 Most underwhelming palette I've had in a while, I'm glad the points were reduced this week so I don't have to deal with feeling like I spent 3 days working towards this. If it counts towards an achievement it'll do, though
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    Gold box: those strapped heels 🥺

if anyone has them, can I see how it looks on? Please and ty
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @rikk Part of me is really excited because I remember seeing some dolls who are opening boxes after boxes of hairstyles and I was like, when will it be my turn? Then I realised that if the boxes are not updated, I will eventually reach the dreaded 20 kstars prize instead of TB box. 

IOS Player 
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    edited May 2020
    These are all my boxes, 
    very happy with the throwback box this week! Not quite sure when I’ll use it but it’s a pretty cool dress. Curious where it came from though? Because it doesn’t have a little icon next to it in the closet, and I’ve never seen it before 

edit:
    Clearly a very old kkh item 😂 not sure anyone would spend 500 kstars to get it nowadays lol

iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    Got this fuzzy sweater! Definitely will come in handy for fall and winter. A little hard to style but thankful it’s not shoes 😅

• KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts

My tb box 😍 I don’t remember ever seeing this jumpsuit ~ I love it!!! Defo makes up for the dyes and energy I got in my previous boxes! 

I got that same jumpsuit weeks ago! & Iiterally don't know how to style it... But its really pretty 😍
    Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    What is this gold box? Are you kidding me? 😭😭

Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook