No storyline goals

dalia_maramdalia_maram Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
Hi all, after the last update to version 10.12 I stopped receiving storyline goals and I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing the same thing. Glu support said that I should wait until the next update but I just wanted to check if I was the only one or not.
Thank you

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    What level are you?  And what was the last storyline you had,  there was no new storyline in the update.  Is it possible you have finished all the current storyline?  
    A lot of us are at that point, so you will get a lot of people saying they’re in the same boat.

did you have undone storyline on your goal list  that disappeared with the update?  If not, I would take Support’s advice that you wait till the next one.  
    BUT...Welcome to the forum!  Look around, post pics of your doll in the fashion threads, join in the conversations about events and get ready for next month’s Kimiversary!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • dalia_maramdalia_maram Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    @kokokokonut Hi, I’m level 46 and my last quest (or second last) was about this guy named Chuck who was being rude and you had to ignore him. Thanks for the warm welcome by the way 🤗
    Have you met Raul?  Ok, one o f my games still has storyline, I;ll see what I have and ask if you’ve done that.  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • dalia_maramdalia_maram Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    @kokokokonut Yeah, I met Raul a long time ago. Don’t worry about checking your game, I’ll just wait until the next update and if I’m done with the quests then I will get new ones and if it’s a glitch it will be fixed. Thanks so much for your help 💗
    Oh,  if you are completely done with storyline, Simon will call you and ask if you want a job guaranteed to give you a shot at stars.  Then after the gig, you chose from a palette, and the prizes range from 1 to 10 stars.  Now, I think it is when the update comes (my brain is like a sieve this morning) or whether he calls each week.  If you have gotten one of those, then you have finished storyline up till now, and get to concentrate on achievements and things. 
    Really nice meeting you, and I hope you join us in the Event threads.  We have a thread for the SYS that starts today, and we just opened a thread waiting for spoilers for tomorrow's Weekend Event, a Reality Show Weekend.
    Have fun, and if you need anything, just holler (actually dms work better.  I might have headphones on.  :) )
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • lindahlindah Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I no longer have a storyline. Glu support told me that I should have a storyline still but cannot seem to fix it. I am level 47. I’ve had the offer more than once regarding getting k stars 1-10. The game still played after that. So I’m not sure what’s going on. I’m an A+++ The latest message I received from glu support said they had to take it to “ the team” to see what’s going on. I thought they were the team. Does anyone know what happens when you ask for support help? Or how long it takes to get an answe?
    there are different levels of support. The rep who answered you was probably more of a Customer Service type rep, while your issue needs more technical help.   The offer from Simon for the Star box gigs, don’t usually appear till you have completed storyline, so more involved assistance is needed.  
    Your game is still playable, are you getting updates and weekly events and sales?   You are in good hands, and Support will get back to you when a solution is at hand.  There is no timeline for how long it can take.  

If you need more info, feel free to ask Support by responding on your original ticket.  Good luck, and welcome to the forum.  :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • yesdear123yesdear123 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I don’t get storyline gigs anymore, I’m getting bored playing