๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธSYS - 5/28/20 - Flower Power theme - that's Groovy. ๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ”‹

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
https://youtu.be/dZMc0-ZAUeY

This is exciting. Let's all groove to the music, put on our best embroidered Jeans and get ready for the next SYS

Now here's one SYS where I don't even think the Antlered brides will make an entrance.
I can't really see gowns fall into the Flower Power theme.ย 
Let's check it out again.......

Oh wow. I can hardly wait.ย  But I don't know what to wear.
This is where you lovely dolls come in.

Show us how you'll be dressing your dolls.ย  I for one will be asking myself -
What would Hippies Do?

Wow Thanks Kalinda.ย  And not a minute too soon.ย  This is a puzzling exciting theme.
(go ahead. Google Flower Power Fashion and see what you find) ย  I can't wait to see it unfold.
And let's not forget to chant for spoilers!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
๐Ÿ’œVats
๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456742

Comments

• ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    Oooooo, I'm excited!! Spoilers, please!
    ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ๐Ÿฆ‹iOS Player๐Ÿฆ‹
    *in Olafโ€™s voice* letโ€™s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • ErikaKKHErikaKKH Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    I really need some inspiration, not ready at all ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜‚
    iOS โœจย 
    english isnโ€™t my first language ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช
    FB - Erika Aurora ๐Ÿ’—

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    So excited and where are those red pants In the opening banner from!?!? they are perfect for this ๐Ÿ˜
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    Omg??? THIS IS SO PRETTY!!! I am so incredibly excited to see what I'm going to come up with. My ONE hope/wish is that the ts and enables HAVE to do with the theme and NOT be some gown.
    When I saw this, this is what came to mind:ย 

Really hope to have more designs like this in the game!ย 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @ciarax what does that kollection look like?? I donโ€™t recognize the nameย 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I know I'm excited too.ย  But what do we wear?ย  I was thinking 1st ok, Flowered gowns will work, maybe...But when I saw Kalinda with the groovin Hippie look...well it's gonna a gas.ย  I don't think anyone will think it's a drag.ย  I can't wait to see prospective looks popping up.ย  Are grooving to the possibilities?ย  Can you dig it?ย  (yeah, I googled Hippie catch phrases)ย 
    Hey, where are all the bellbottoms?ย  I better go check storage. I know we had a few.ย  lol.ย  ๐ŸŒป

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    So excited and where are those red pants In the opening banner from!?!? they are perfect for this ๐Ÿ˜
    those are dyed black flare pants.ย  I think they are in the event section, or kollection?ย  I'll go look.ย 

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    @jhabs its this one!

IOS player
    Add me:ย https://www.facebook.com/sammayraaaย 
    My 4837264849 purple and pink dyes are going to shine. And also jeans pants, skirt and shorts work well with this. I'm going to dig I'm my closet and see what I can do.ย 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    Flower power is a old saying. Itโ€™s gonna be heavily 70s inspired. Cause Iโ€™m not wearing only floral to this. It be dumb for them to have another floral based theme
    That makes more sense, I thought I'll have to recycle my only 4 floral outfits over and over againย 
    IOS player
    Add me:ย https://www.facebook.com/sammayraaaย 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

Me ready for spoilersย 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    yes late 60's - look up hippies & woodstock - that is the vibe I'm going for - Totally already had my mom give me some tips Monday because I had heard a rumor on the theme!ย 
  • ChristinayPaizChristinayPaiz Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    This theme sounds similar to the Floral Fashion one we had not so long ago๐Ÿค” hopefully Kalinda's call later today will give us more clarity๐ŸŒธ
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Ohhh excited! ๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธย 

(Iโ€™m going to cry if those flower hairs in the banner are going to be TS prize ๐Ÿ˜ญ)ย 
    iOs playerย 
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    flower power means I can use a flower-crown hairstyle and hopefully I can get away with it since I don't have much looksย ๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒป
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Oof this one gonna be hard for me ๐Ÿ˜–
    but still going to have fun โ˜บ๏ธ ๐ŸŒธ
    iOS playerย 
    ย 
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    If this theme is hippies-inspired (which I hope yes because it will be more unique!) I wonder what the background is going to be??
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    Unwinter said:
    ciarax said:
    @jhabs its this one!

So this is incredibly pretty but I don't really think it goes with the theme. It goes with the flower part but it's too formal for such an event. What do you guys think?ย 
    Honestly, that it's not worth it. While the looks are beautiful, they don't exactly fit the theme. It would not only be a waste of k-stars but a waste of SYS tickets too, since even the bundle doesn't guarantees a good score even if it is a literal flower dress.

Now, if anyone with this kollection decides to spin, I wish you get the good items first ๐Ÿ‘€
    Okay so ignore the hair, accessories and weird cropping BUT here are some looks that are affordable for all (they're literally all bought with kash except a few items) and I think they might work and/or give you an idea!ย 

Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Im defenetly nervous for this theme! I dont think i have alot that fits the theme :S
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020