🗳️SYS - 5/28/20 - Flower Power theme - that's Groovy. 🌼🔋

Comments

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Sorry but I need the daisy hair 😭 I’m fight for that. Love everything !
  • snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts

@buriteri you have no idea how much I appreciate these style/theme breakdowns you do, they're so helpful!

Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts

In order: record handheld, jeans
    Super cute and super fun! I’m totally gonna grind for the earnables bc they’re very fun 💖😊😃

I guess as it turns out, Mod fashion is also included in this weeks SYS! I’m gonna have to update my tips 🙈 I’m so in love with this weeks TS prizes but I just know that people are gonna be fighting for that hair 😭😭😭 Good luck to everyone!

@snakiekkh thank you sm doll that means the world 🥺🥺 I’m actually thinking about starting a thread where we can all give each other tips for SYS themes but idk if anyone would be interested
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    I only love the hair and the record so lemme just **kisses this sys goodbye**
    Just. Don't get me wrong. I really appreciate everybody's work, but sometimes when the thread opens our ideas and suggestions are so pretty, creative and exciting and it builds up our excitement and suspence but when the actual ts and earnables come it's so anticlimactic... 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
    edited May 2020

I love these looks SO much!! The moment I get those earnable flared jeans they're going straight on my doll, not gonna lie I wore flares to death last year at uni. Wish I had the confidence to wear them back home 😭

Does anyone find the TS dress reminds them of something Trixie Mattel has worn in the past? I'm gonna have a google now to see if I'm going mad and making this up but it gives me 60s Barbie realness! 

Edit: these were the closest I could find so definitely a reach, but I'm sure I've seen her in dresses so so similar to the one pictured!

• KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    Another pretty hair I'll never own, oh joy!
    asalaxo said:
    I think the Laurie Foreman hair from That 70s Show is perfect for the theme 😍

It’s actually called Farrah Fawcett hair. She’s the one who started it and it’s her signature 
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    I’m not playing this sys. I’m so fed up of the whole thing, it’s never fun or exciting anymore and just stresses me out. Especially as I’m in UK so time zone means my tickets come in middle of the night. I have barely made top 5 over last few weeks despite always getting high 40s and 50s and im just not putting myself through another rubbish few days for some items that are so specific they can only be worn that weekend anyway 
    I’m in the UK too and my tickets are available when I’m awake?

Thursday 8pm - first two tickets
    Friday morning when I open my game - three and 4
    Friday afternoon - five
    Friday night - six
    Saturday morning - seven and eight, and so on up to Sunday night’s ticket 14.

Apologies if you can’t play at these times. I know we all have different schedules. I do agree that SYS is no longer fun though.

I can use this pop shop bundle I never use but bought cause I’m impulsive 🤫 
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    @snakiekkh GIRL I was about to say the same 😂😂 The TS dress is DEFINITELY something Trixie Mattel would wear! Her current style is very Mod and 60s inspired so my mind immediately made the connection 😂

• sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    It was a really hard challange for me but I managed to create a few looks. I don’t know if I’m going to have a lot of votes beacuse this theme is difficult for me 😬

🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
    @buriteri the relief that I'm not the only one who saw it omg 😂 Honestly I might use her as my style icon for this SYS, we definitely need some drag-inspired makeup at some point so we can complete the look!
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    This theme seems so hard I really hope I’ll do well 🤞🏼
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    I just like the record and the ts hair. I want them so baaad
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I don’t know why but I thought that handheld gonna be a gift from Kalinda and I was so excited 🙈😂 but oh well..😂
    iOS player 

• OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Maria2019 said:
    Ohemilie said:
    I’m not playing this sys. I’m so fed up of the whole thing, it’s never fun or exciting anymore and just stresses me out. Especially as I’m in UK so time zone means my tickets come in middle of the night. I have barely made top 5 over last few weeks despite always getting high 40s and 50s and im just not putting myself through another rubbish few days for some items that are so specific they can only be worn that weekend anyway 
    I’m in the UK too and my tickets are available when I’m awake?

Thursday 8pm - first two tickets
    Friday morning when I open my game - three and 4
    Friday afternoon - five
    Friday night - six
    Saturday morning - seven and eight, and so on up to Sunday night’s ticket 14.

Apologies if you can’t play at these times. I know we all have different schedules. I do agree that SYS is no longer fun though.

Mine always seem to be at random times, so my last ticket is really late on Sunday when I am in bed! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    Yay two weeks back to back with hair being the TS first prize...
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    Welp. I think I’m gonna be chill about this SYS. Not really into TS prizes. But really quite like the earnables 😊
    also I really don’t think I have anything to wear for this theme so we shall see how it goes
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I love everything :disappointed: there goes another hair I'll never see on my doll. But on a happier note, everyone's looks are just amazing! 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    I love the earnable pants, but I wish they were just a little bit longer.
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    I feel your frustration, I often lose a ticket in SYS because of my time zone too, i find it very hard over the weekend. Sometimes my ticket will come too late at night when I'm sleeping, or too early in the morning when I'm hungover 😂I really wish they would just let us stack 3 free tickets instead of 2. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    All I see when I look at that hair is a five head lol, I’ll live if I don’t get it! Another incredibly specific theme.. last week I bought the veil glu, but you won’t get me this time!