🗳️SYS - 5/28/20 - Flower Power theme - that's Groovy. 🌼🔋

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Ahh yes.  Too long and they drag on the ground. Too short and you'd hear "Hey, The Flood's over"
    you're singing those oh so familiar -Bell Bottom Blues.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKAYGVIkbok
    Cherrey said:
    I love the earnable pants, but I wish they were just a little bit longer.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    Maria2019 said:
    Ohemilie said:
    I’m not playing this sys. I’m so fed up of the whole thing, it’s never fun or exciting anymore and just stresses me out. Especially as I’m in UK so time zone means my tickets come in middle of the night. I have barely made top 5 over last few weeks despite always getting high 40s and 50s and im just not putting myself through another rubbish few days for some items that are so specific they can only be worn that weekend anyway 
    I’m in the UK too and my tickets are available when I’m awake?

Thursday 8pm - first two tickets
    Friday morning when I open my game - three and 4
    Friday afternoon - five
    Friday night - six
    Saturday morning - seven and eight, and so on up to Sunday night’s ticket 14.

Apologies if you can’t play at these times. I know we all have different schedules. I do agree that SYS is no longer fun though.

Mine always seem to be at random times, so my last ticket is really late on Sunday when I am in bed! 
    I'm sorry to hear that :( If it makes you feel any better, I hardly ever scrape into the top 5 these days. 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    edited May 2020

Dark lady laughed and danced and lit the candles one by one
    Danced to her gypsy music till her brew was done
    Dark lady played back magic till the clock struck on the twelve
    She told me more about me than I knew myself 🎶🎵🎵
    edit this is A Cher song. 😩I’m Cher 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I LOVE the eanrbale Vynil Record and the TS dress!! The TS hair is cute, and the eanrbale pants are ok!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    edited May 2020

In order: record handheld, jeans
    As someone with a record collection, I am VERY concerned over how she’s holding it
    This. This. And this ! Was waiting for someone else to bring it up since I felt a little bit like I'm annoying everyone with my negativity lately but...
    Edit to clarify: little details sometimes bother me more they should 😅
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    edited May 2020
    soooooooo,this will be my off sys. I’m not gonna bother anymore to stress over sys. i just looked trough my Kloset and i’m disappointed got one outfit that matches and thats the flower top,so i’m gonna take it easy chill and watch you beauties (male or female) flaunt it. 😍😍😍
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    This sys is gonna be hard and full of ticket buyers.
  • MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    How many points to get to the record (first earnable)?
  • sherrywinesherrywine Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    edited May 2020
    That's it. I'll buy tickets. Sorry, but I need the hair with the flowers. I mean, sorry not sorry, right? If I have the chance, I'll take it. 
    I’m hoping I get a decent group this time 😎 I don’t want to use tickets 😔 I’m excited for this theme
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    I don’t think I’ve ever felt so unsure about a sys theme before but I guess it’s good to move out of my comfort zone 🙈
    The hair is so pretty as well 😭 I’m probably going to have to fight for it if I love it on my doll
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • tessisthebesttessisthebest Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    I don’t understand the two little rips in the jeans, to me it cheapens the whole item. I also don’t care for the TS dress since it is muted colors, which is not my taste at all. The TS hair is cute but I can’t stop thinking about actually walking around with potentially dirty flowers in my hair and how hard it would be to take them all out lol.
    IOS player
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    This SYS is going to be difficult, I don’t have a lot of clothes that match this theme 
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    the earnables are so lacklustre compared the gorgeoussss looks everybodys preparing 😭 but its okay ill just work for the diamonds and the record 🤪
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Ugh why make the flower hair TS when hardly nobody will be able to get it? Smh
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    I have nothingggg for this theme and I want the TS so badddddd. They need to put a CAP on trendsetters 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Love the TS dress! The hair is out of reach, so...
    The earnables are cute, but they could have been cuter...
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • aliceeeeexaliceeeeex Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    I don’t like anything :( just the dress , but not obsessed over it. Hopefully the GB items will make up for it 😊
    I don’t understand the two little rips in the jeans, to me it cheapens the whole item. I also don’t care for the TS dress since it is muted colors, which is not my taste at all. The TS hair is cute but I can’t stop thinking about actually walking around with potentially dirty flowers in my hair and how hard it would be to take them all out lol.
    Ripped jeans were the style back then and are still popular now as well
  • marianmruizmarianmruiz Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    I love this theme!!! I don't understand those people who only complain... I think we just have to be creative and have fun ...is the point of this game ✌️
    edited May 2020
    I mean this was kind of fun coming up with outfits, I took the bandana outfit thingy inspo from @Unwinter. What do y’all think?😂
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • tessisthebesttessisthebest Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    Ripped jeans were the style back then and are still popular now as well
    Of for sure I have a few pairs myself, even though my mom calls them "hobo attire" lol, I just meant the rips are very poorly done in my opinion.
    IOS player