🗳️SYS - 5/28/20 - Flower Power theme - that's Groovy. 🌼🔋

Comments

• clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    Every time the SYS spoilers come out I just ignore the TS hair and lower my expectations because it’s so out of reach 😂 oof 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Some people are going to take the theme name flower power literally and are going to assume that means floral everything. I wish there was a description inside the game of exactly what the theme means because I feel like not everyone pays attention to what the phone call says. I'm also mad the floral dress isn't the earnable item since there's no way I'm getting it. Please let us eventually have the option of getting the TS items either with diamonds or as a part of a sale in the game. 
    Platform: Android

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Some people are going to take the theme name flower power literally and are going to assume that means floral everything. I wish there was a description inside the game of exactly what the theme means because I feel like not everyone pays attention to what the phone call says. I'm also mad the floral dress isn't the earnable item since there's no way I'm getting it. Please let us eventually have the option of getting the TS items either with diamonds or as a part of a sale in the game

There have been several amazing suggestions to help clarify the theme - I don't know if they are too hard to put into place or what, but I totally agree- I cringed when i saw flower power tbh- know what it is supposed to be and know what we will be seeing in the voting booth (floral gowns) 

• buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    @Noela87 I love the 3rd-5th looks! They definitely capture the vibe of Hippie fashion 💖 I like the other three looks too but the platform boots are a bit too cyber Y2K to be earthy Hippie 😊
  • Noela87Noela87 Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    buriteri said:
    @Noela87 I love the 3rd-5th looks! They definitely capture the vibe of Hippie fashion 💖 I like the other three looks too but the platform boots are a bit too cyber Y2K to be earthy Hippie 😊
    Thanks for your opinion!!
    Glad I didn’t bought the platform boots yet, and save my precious k-stars!

I will be sure to get more inspiration from the people on the forum.
    Hopefully I will get all the earnables for once 🤞🏼
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited May 2020
    At the time, aside from the collegiate, there were mods and flower children.  They both embraced Flower Power.  But even hippie chicks wore the short flowered mini look.  They did it with sandals or preferably bare feet.  The mids and British brought.drum roll please...go go boots.  https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SbyAZQ45uww
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited May 2020
    watch Tarrantino's once upon a time in Hollywood. You'll nail the look. This is such fun. We've done the 20s, now the 60s. 80s anyone?that would be big hair and Joan Collins.Vs  Punk. These time era events s are fun.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
      Ladies and gentleman the beautiful and talented Diana Ross 
    https://youtu.be/F1ehMxQdCtQ
  • YassminxkkwYassminxkkw Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    Personally i'm not in love with anything this SYS so imma just play for fun!💕
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    Does anyone know how long you can wait to start the SYS before you lose your 14th ticket? 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I just freaked out thinking SYS was about to start and I still have no idea what to wear. Then I remembered it's Wednesday lol
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    clarizzo said:
    Does anyone know how long you can wait to start the SYS before you lose your 14th after 5 hours
    After 5 hours, I would probably submit my 1st. to be sure there was no delay.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts

• julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Edit: sorry I didn’t refresh the page so I didn’t see it was already posted 
    This was Kalinda’s call:

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    I’m literally just gonna use the music aura every outfit and hope for the best lol 
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    watch Tarrantino's once upon a time in Hollywood. You'll nail the look. This is such fun. We've done the 20s, now the 60s. 80s anyone?that would be big hair and Joan Collins.Vs  Punk. These time era events s are fun.
    We’ve already had an 80s theme
    This. This. And this ! Was waiting for someone else to bring it up since I felt a little bit like I'm annoying everyone with my negativity lately but...
    Edit to clarify: little details sometimes bother me more they should 😅
    Aww don’t feel bad, we are all human.  I have my little ‘things’. We all do.   <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    Who just spent 30K on three overpriced pairs of bell bottoms and is now worried about her bank account? This doll:

playing on iOS.  PM me if you want to be friends! 

@buriteri. I love that you brought Her into our fashion thread.  Love the  dolls.  And you pulled up similar looks with Our Dolls.  Kalinda’s hints were great. Bell bottom, bold flowers, the hair.  And aside from the year I think the suggestions today got it right.   
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary