🗳️SYS - 5/28/20 - Flower Power theme - that's Groovy. 🌼🔋

Comments

• AccaliaAccalia Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    Some mod looks 

Do you mind if I use them as inspiration? I love the way you styled clothes I didn't even think about using for the event
  • MistyyyMistyyy Registered Users, Member 38 Posts

Just kinda throwing together some looks, trying to emulate some woodstock outfits. Not sure how well that went for me ^^"... I'm open to suggestions though
    Also I don't have the last 3 hairs but I wanted to see how'd they look with some of my items. I kinda really want to buy 1 but also kinda really want to save kstars. Ugh it's a struggle every sys!
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    lilviv said:
    Some looks I threw together. My closet is limited for this theme so everything is so pieced together haha. Wont be mad if I don’t get the jeans but really hoping I can stay top 5. I absolutely love florals and 60’s/70’s silhouettes in real life 😅 🌸

Edit: Did females ever have the chance to earn or win a longboard and/or skateboard handheld? It would be perfect for this theme! 
    If anything, a longboard would've been a nice gift! I skate all the time and am so jealous of the guy dolls who have the skateboard handheld. 😭
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    I honestly am very sad that the daisy hair is TS prize ☹️
  • katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    I love the look @mandamay76 did and I feel like I’m ready to prance around the hills haha
    IOS
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Accalia said:
    Some mod looks 

Do you mind if I use them as inspiration? I love the way you styled clothes I didn't even think about using for the event
    Go right ahead it’s why I post them here so others can use them as inspo ❤️
    katie_js said:
    I love the look @mandamay76 did and I feel like I’m ready to prance around the hills haha
    Thats gorgeous ❤️
    Back again with some looks! Let me know your top picks or which ones look the most on theme!! I’m also open to any advice!

you nailed it love it all 💕
  • AriDollAriDoll Registered Users, Member 147 Posts
    Just wanna say I love all of the inspiration on here cause I’m still unsure of my looks!! Let’s groove into this sys! 
    iOS user! 
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    brunakkh said:
    The name flower power might be deceiving for non english players (when I saw it I though it was just about flowers). Not everyone that plays knows english terms like this, and since there were many other clearer options I dont think this was the best choice. 
    THIS!!! I genuinely thought this was another floral theme till people started talking abut some summer and summer fashion of that era
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Part 2
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    edited May 2020

Well this is how I was hoping to dress before they decided to call it Flower Power instead of just 70s 🙄 I also don’t understand how a brand new iphone can’t post clear screenshots 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Someone said to me the TS hair looks like a bird sh*t all over her and I can't unsee it
    Whyyyyyyyy i cant unsee now :joy:
    ciarax said:
    brunakkh said:
    The name flower power might be deceiving for non english players (when I saw it I though it was just about flowers). Not everyone that plays knows english terms like this, and since there were many other clearer options I dont think this was the best choice. 
    THIS!!! I genuinely thought this was another floral theme till people started talking abut some summer and summer fashion of that era
    It should have been like groovy weekend or something else! While it’s cute name it’s just confusing a lot of players 
  • JK97JK97 Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    Tell me your opiniones about these
    Trying not to stress too much... But I love the TS hair. 
    Also my friend list is updating again! I saw someone mention that too many friends could be the problem and after a little cleanup my list is updating properly!! 
    🌻🌼🍄 Hanging with totally groovy babes @KathrineKapelli @AguadeCoco & @fallon 🍄🌼🌻

Btw everyone in this thread looks amazing!!! 💙💙💙
    I need these pants in my life. Are they Available through kollection or diamonds 
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @KaylaJ your Elton look is sending me 😂 all of these are amazing!
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • saintsofheathersaintsofheather Registered Users, Member 250 Posts

Okay, dolls, hear me out. If I use this aura cloud thing, do you think it'll look like smoke? With the rise of recreational marijuana in the late 60s and early 70s, I think its fitting but, I'm not sure that the message will get across.

(I'm more than willing to delete this if it happens to break some forum rules, sorry in advance!)
    ~Free IOS player since November 2019~
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    @mandamay76 They were earnables, and I think they'll be available for diamonds this update! (Although I'm not sure if it'll be this week) 😊

Credit to @LindaVB 's event encyclopedia
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • JenniWoodyardJenniWoodyard Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Back again with some looks! Let me know your top picks or which ones look the most on theme!! I’m also open to any advice!

you nailed it love it all 💕
    Awww, thank you so much! That means a lot 💕💕💕
  • kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    Some looks that I have done! I feel like I’m a bit all over the place with this theme so if anyone has any feedback all comments welcomed 🥺🥰