KK:H Weekday TB Event 5/26/20 - It's Short People!

Comments

• carolinakkhcarolinakkh Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    I tried my best to follow @kokokokonut's method but my odds of getting shoes were so high this week. 😂
    I'm kinda sad about it but also cool with it because I'm in need of some new shoes actually. 

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    edited May 2020
    My TB box I’m happy with these 😃 would’ve been happy with the top next to them as well but these are cute.

I play on iOS
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    got this cute top in my tb box. but does anyone know what kind of event was with the toy thing, from where the bag was? 

• rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    ErikaKKH said:
    My last box - note to self, never ask my dad to pick again 

Siiiis I feel ya. I asked my mom and my brother to pick for me two times each. And somehow both picked the WORST items of the boxes. It was unbelievable 😂
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

Got the best luck on my 1st box, the worst on my 4th 😂
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • ᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪ Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    @Unwinter thank you 💕 you can't use the hair separately and you can't dye the outfit.
    @beba13 if I'm not wrong, I think this is the only bundle that includes hair. The rest are like jumpsuits with heels
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @rikk Part of me is really excited because I remember seeing some dolls who are opening boxes after boxes of hairstyles and I was like, when will it be my turn? Then I realised that if the boxes are not updated, I will eventually reach the dreaded 20 kstars prize instead of TB box. 

...20 Kstars?! I’m gagged. If the boxes are supposedly worth 40 then we should earn 40, no? 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Rikk said:
    @rikk Part of me is really excited because I remember seeing some dolls who are opening boxes after boxes of hairstyles and I was like, when will it be my turn? Then I realised that if the boxes are not updated, I will eventually reach the dreaded 20 kstars prize instead of TB box. 

...20 Kstars?! I’m gagged. If the boxes are supposedly worth 40 then we should earn 40, no? 
    Boxes are worth 60 😊
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

I mean I guess i did ok lol. I could of got. Cool shirt dress for the sys but the shoes are cute
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I got dye in my first box and then random dresses in my second black box and gold box. Hoping for a better pick in my throwback box

• ErikaKKHErikaKKH Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    ErikaKKH said:
    My last box - note to self, never ask my dad to pick again 

Siiiis I feel ya. I asked my mom and my brother to pick for me two times each. And somehow both picked the WORST items of the boxes. It was unbelievable 😂
    Can’t trust family members these days 😂😂
    iOS ✨ 
    english isn’t my first language 🇩🇪
    FB - Erika Aurora 💗

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited May 2020
    yezx said:
    Rikk said:

Boxes are worth 60 😊
    That makes it even worse 😯 I can’t imagine going through all the throwback items and then winning 20 Kstars after that! It’s essentially the supposed value of 1.5 dyes in a weekend gift box 😒
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    It’s okay I guess. I feel worse because all my other boxes were terrible lol I was hoping for a good tb pick 😩 I almost picked the top right skirt, I wish I did.
    I'm so glad this week was reduced points; I’ve been really busy this week so if it was normal I wouldn’t have reached the tb box. I just wish it was like this all the time 🥺

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts

TB box. I got a daily box purse, energy, and pink dye in my other boxes. 🙄 Unfortunately, I wasn’t even close to picking this GS makeup, but Im curious to know what it looks like if anyone has it! 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • kileyxx7kileyxx7 Registered Users, Member 32 Posts

My last box. Hopefully there’s an event in the future I can pull this hairstyle out and rock it. For now it will probably stay untouched. 
  • babykaybabykay Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    clarizzo said:

TB box. I got a daily box purse, energy, and pink dye in my other boxes. 🙄 Unfortunately, I wasn’t even close to picking this GS makeup, but Im curious to know what it looks like if anyone has it! 

here are the GS eyes with and without eyeshadow! i personally don’t like them, the eyebrows can’t be changed and the shadow placement is atrocious hahaha
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts

I mean I guess i did ok lol. I could of got. Cool shirt dress for the sys but the shoes are cute
    Those shoes can totally work for this Sys - they scream that  era to me 
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    beba13 said:
    Unwinter said:
    65 kstars and a bundle 😍
    So happy for you!! It's cute that the bracelet you got in the second box matches with the outfit and the hair can be used for this sys! 
    Waiiiiiit we have bundles in tb boxes? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Omg i’m so retarded i havent had a slightest clue 
    What we aren’t going to do is use that word. @kokokokonut can you please edit this?
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    It’s okay I guess. I feel worse because all my other boxes were terrible lol I was hoping for a good tb pick 😩 I almost picked the top right skirt, I wish I did.
    I'm so glad this week was reduced points; I’ve been really busy this week so if it was normal I wouldn’t have reached the tb box. I just wish it was like this all the time 🥺

I got that and I hate it lol