🗳️SYS - 5/28/20 - Flower Power theme - that's Groovy. 🌼🔋

Comments

• AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    @PlantWitch we look so good! Thanks for including me 😘
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    @KalindaKing could you please show us how the hair looks on a few different hair colours?
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • AriDollAriDoll Registered Users, Member 147 Posts
    At least I have some looks...! I’m still a little confused with the theme and I may not use the flower crown hair depending on what will score. I literally am just thinking of a boho chic vibe for this weekend! Also, I seriously love the camera. I bought it a while ago but it’s one of my favourite handhelds! Hope it’ll work with this theme! 
    iOS user! 
  • Mysteria19Mysteria19 Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    JK97 said:
    Tell me your opiniones about these
    I love these! Major Priscilla Presley vibes :) 
  • KathrineKapelliKathrineKapelli Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    Thanks for including me, @PlantWitch. My friends list has (finally) updated too and I love seeing so many new faces and looks. 
    Gonna struggle with this SYS - planning just to dye those flared pants every colour there is.
    Daily Android player since January 2018.
    Add me as a friend here - I'll accept if I recognise you from these forums but PM me if I don't respond!
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
     This theme gonna be really hard for me. I don’t have any on theme clothes 🙈 tried to do something but I don’t know..🙈😂 I’m afraid that I’m gonna be the one who at the end submits gowns because don’t have any cute outfits 😅

iOS player 

• kileyxx7kileyxx7 Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    This is all I could come up with for now... I want to try different purses and handhelds but idk what to do. 
  • khloe97khloe97 Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    A few looks I put together, can anyone let me know which ones are on theme or not? 😊 These are the only hairstyles I own that I think are on theme, hopefully they will do. I hope the voters won’t only go for floral outfits!
  • dalia_maramdalia_maram Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    I came up with some looks. I don’t have much that fits the theme but I tried. Let me know what you think. (Her eyes are closed for some of them because I didn’t realize until after I took the screenshots 😂)

• kileyxx7kileyxx7 Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Is Kalinda not giving out a gift this SYS? I thought she said somewhere when we asked for spoilers that she didn’t want to spoil our gift?? 

I just love presents ❤️❤️
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    edited May 2020
    @kileyxx7 I love your looks! You’ve definitely got the right idea with the basket of fruit, I’ve used it in one of my looks too. If you want to experiment with handhelds and purses, I recommend the ukelele from Hawaiian Luau SYS, the woven bucket bag if you have it, and the flower bouquets or the single rose handheld. I hope this helps 💖

@khloe97 Your style is amazing! I love that you play with colors and your makeup because that’s very on trend for Flower Power 😊 I love all the looks but personally, I don’t think the third and fifth looks don’t match the theme. The third is great for 90s Chanel and the fifth is very disco but the rest are definitely more suited for the laidback, hippie vibes this weekend. 💖

@dalia_maram All these outfits are so completely stunning! 😍 I would suggest playing with more patterns and colors for future outfits. Also, I would recommend strappy heels instead of sneaker wedges for your second look. Aside from that, you did a wonderful job styling! I hope this helps 💖

@AriDoll I love love love all of your looks! I love that some of the looks fuse Mod and Hippie together because that’s definitely what fashion was like during the early 70s. The way you mix colors, patterns and textures is so interesting and eye catching! I hope you don’t mind if I take inspiration from your looks haha 😂 I would suggest playing with the colors of your boots in some of your Mod looks, so if you have any dyes, go for it! 💖
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    It was fun playing around with what I had in my closet. Do give me some tips and tell me if I’ve gone off theme! :) love all the beautiful inspiration that’s been on this thread!

Lol, I have two hairstyles that match the theme and I’m gonna use it like crazy. 
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    @clarizzo agreed! girls love to skate too 😄

@AliBryant i love the second look! so spot on 
    Tried experimenting with dyes 🙈 I think this may be a bit too disco rather than hippie or mod 😂😅 what do you dolls think? 😊

• khloe97khloe97 Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    @buriteri thank you for the compliments and advice 😁 
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    buriteri said:
    Tried experimenting with dyes 🙈 I think this may be a bit too disco rather than hippie or mod 😂😅 what do you dolls think? 😊

My mum said that disco was growing popularity during 1970s in certain parts of the world, so it is not off the theme that much...
    iOs player 
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    brunakkh said:
    The name flower power might be deceiving for non english players (when I saw it I though it was just about flowers). Not everyone that plays knows english terms like this, and since there were many other clearer options I dont think this was the best choice. 
     I like the handheld, the pants are ok, I can live without the hair and the dress is cute. 
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Omg thank you all so much, your looks are really really very helpful.
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Wait... Didnt yall recieved a gift from Kalinda?? Cuz i did!!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    I didn't. What was it? 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    What gift?
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Nope no gift here either @Unwinter and @Julliette. Wonder what it was? Maybe we’ll get it later hopefully.
    I play on iOS
  • Jean22Jean22 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    WAIT, WHAAAAAT? I want to see it 
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    buriteri said:

I like your looks! I think what's confusing you is the sparkling pants. If they were not sparkling, you wouldn't have had disco vibes. But they're beautiful nonetheless. My advice would be maybe picking another hairstyle for the second one. I think something with flowers or a band would definitely make the outfit lean more towards hippie than disco! 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    @LovelyEmma what gift did u get??😮

and what about this dress? To me it looks like on theme? Or I’m mistaken? I have no idea what to submit.🙈😂 

iOS player 

@helcabu @Unwinter thank you dolls for your feedback 💖💖😊