📺 KK:H Weekend 5/29/20 - KTCR Reality Show Weekend 🌞

Comments

• buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I’m so in love with both of the outfits 😍😍 Even though I’m not the biggest fan of wearing black, I love that e-girl outfit haha 😂😂  that hair is so on trend and I love the corseted t-shirt dress and the choker. The shoes are so cute too!

The earnables are definitely interesting too! It’s very classy and chic and while I don’t really relate to the hair, I’m sure some of our POC dolls would love it 💖💖 A wonderful weekend!

EDIT: I just noticed the new Kollection AND I’M DYING 😭😭😭 it’s all of my late 90s/early Y2K popular, b**chy rich girl fantasies all in one Kollection 😭😭😭 MY K-STARS ARE SUFFERING
  • HelenaKingHelenaKing Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    NOOOOO why do I love every single GB and Kollection item i need to save my k-stars 😭😭😭
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    I’m so thrilled to see some new kinds of clothing!!! I love these items and I can’t wait to play this weekend! 🤍
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Oh wow, I love the earnable dress and the GB hair and shoes! 
    iOs player 
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    the earnables are absolutely STUNNING !!!! 🥺🥺
    The gb items aren’t my fave but i appreciate that we are getting more trendy items lately 💞
    kollection is super adorable but it will be back in the future so i won’t spin on it this weekend 
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I LOVE the earnable shoes and dress! Might stop at the dress since the hair is not good for my doll! Im glad POC are getting more hairstyles tough :) 
    I LOVE the GB itens!! The boots are GORG! LOVE the choker neckalace thingie, the Kylie hair is really cute BUT i NEED that dress!!!
    As for Kolection, i can only say one thing: BEST KOLECTION EVER!!! 😍😍
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • lqvenderlqvender Registered Users, Member 176 Posts
    You can just take away all my kstars I guess 😭😭💞 I love literally everything. That beautiful shimmery green dress? Amazing! The EGIRL LOOK? Iconic! And the cherry on top of the cake is that Cher inspired set!! I had such an awful week, but now I'm so exited to dress my doll up with some beautiful items!! 😍😍
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    I love the earnables so much 😍😍😍
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Earnables: Rihanna was an instant image in my mind as soon as I saw the hair 😍
    Glad we have more and more hairstyles for POC!
    The dress is amazing and looks so expensive and the booths are cutesy with the Halloween vibe. 

Gift box: These boots 🤤 I really wish they were earnables instead. I also love the set of chokers, so punk!
    The dress is cute and different and the hair is meh. 
    I'm loving these grunge/streetstyle casual pieces we've been getting lately! ❤️

The Kollection: Major Britney vibes! 💛 May spin after thd Kimiversary. 

• kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    The clueless kollection I need it 😭😭 I might spin once but I’m not going any further because of the kimiversary 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    The earnables are AMAZING, I'm in love with them all and am so glad they are not gb! The hair is giving me major rihanna vibes.
    The gb are very nice and its good to see different styles being recognized in the game, but those boots are gorgeous!
    As for the kollection, I love every single non bundle item, will wait for it to come back in a vip weekend cause I'm saving my kstars.
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    I love absolutely everything,as for the GB items I love the hair and the boots,I hope to win them.
    Thanks @KalindaKing for the spoilers😘💜
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    Loveee the earnables! idk if my doll can pull it off but the hair is so cool! 😍 loving the dress and shoes as well 💞
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    Nooo! My kstars are in danger 😰😰😰
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    Imma try reverse psychology this time: I really don't want to get the GB necklace. I don't like it. I don't need it.
    (aka please Glu give it to me.......)
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    I love those boots! I NEED THEM! 😍
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    I love everything ! 🥺😍
    The earnables are gorgeous and I’m glad that we have some beautiful hair for all the POC 💕The dress and also the shoes I love.
    I’m probably gunna do abit of chasing 🙈 and I promise I won’t go over the top lol
    The kollection is right up my street as well I want everything, so stunning ! The yellow outfit is giving me Cher from Clueless vibes 💕
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    the Clueless Kollection OMG - The earnables are amazing and GB love the hair and boots <3
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    ok shoot ok now I will def not get any sleep tonight, counting the hours till we can Earn and Win those clothes!  All of them.  I need everything. Even the yellow suit (thank you for letting us dye things Glu ❤️💕💋💐
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Sophia_KKHSophia_KKH Registered Users, Member 179 Posts
    I’m in love with the Kollection and the Clueless inspired items 💛 but I can get them another time and keep my stars for the Kimversary 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    Yay for earnables being so pretty!😍 I really need those gb shoes. I love them. But if I don’t have them in my free box they going into my wishlist 🤩☺️ My kstars are super safe ☺️🌸
    iOS player 

• evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    That Kollection. Why is the Cher outfit separates 😭😭😭😭 I need it 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • saintsofheathersaintsofheather Registered Users, Member 250 Posts

These GB items are giving me major Conan Gray vibes and I ~need~ them!! 
    ~Free IOS player since November 2019~
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Omg noooo. I love the kollections, I love the Gb but I don’t need them. But I love love the earnables. 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • ᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪ Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    Earnables : love both dress and shoes. Hair won't go well with my doll but i'm happy that there's an new stunning hair for POC 💕
    GB : I hope I got the boots in my free box. Don't know what to think about the hair, I will wait and see how it will look on my doll. Dress and necklace are good but I won't chase them if I get the boots first.
    Kollection : I'm crying because I love it so much. I neeeed to save my kstars. I'm just going for 1 spin and please don't let it be energy or dye. Wishing you all luck with your spins 🤞
  • Gigi_kkh_Gigi_kkh_ Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Everything  Is just perfect and a must have 😭😭😭 so happy the earnables are stunning too 😍