KK:H Weekday TB Event 5/26/20 - It's Short People!

Comments

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts

@haikawa This is it! it’s one of my faves that I’ve gotten from the Tb boxes. And those earrings aren’t in Christmas boxes BUT they will be useful for Christmas SYSs
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    @jhabs @TrashleyKKH thank you dolls 😭 it really is so pretty what a loss 🤣
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Thank you so much! @TrashleyKKH @therealChar It's very pretty. I would've loved it  🙄
    Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

I haven’t bothered grinding for the TB box for a few weeks now because I always get palettes with mostly shoes and accessories. Well this week I did but only because of the reduced points. And what do I do? PICK THE ONLY SHOES IN AN OTHER WISE GOOD PALETTE. Fuming 😭 I’ve been lusting after that white furry coat dress for the longest time and the top next to it would’ve been good for this SYS!
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts

This week I got bags that are about to land in my storage closet. On the other hand, I’m glad to get rid of the accessories from my throwback boxes 😆
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Second worst item in my palette, but I’m glad it was in a reduced event.
    might be useful for this sys maybe

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    My 2nd box because I was lazy
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    i did not expect any type of hair in my tb box but well
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • martina_kkhmartina_kkh Registered Users, Member 213 Posts

I’m glad I got K-Star but other than that my picks were underwhelming. I managed to incorporate the scarf in the look I prepared for the upcoming SYS, and I think it goes great with it. I just think I won’t get much use of the scarf overall. 
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    I wish I had gotten the black shoes! At least this dress will be useful if we have another goth SYS!

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I finally found some yellow dyes but no stars and terrible tb palette   

I don’t like these shoes with anything so watch me hide them under gowns in sys 😆
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts

Im so happy that i got yellow dye! and i love my last dress!! the main thing that annoys me is the partnerships that give me photoshoot backgrounds, i dont care about those at all and wish we got something more.
  • aoifeaoife Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    This tb event went fairly good overall.

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Okay this was my TB box
    Why is it at the top in the kloset?
    And also I’m a little annoyed because it’s just a white version of these cheap kash dresses
    Does anyone know where it’s from?
    @ashleydianem it’s from one of the first weekend event... at first items were put at the top of the kloset

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh oh okay thanks! It might have to go to the storage closet if my OCD decides it can’t handle it in the wrong spot 😂
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Didn’t manage to snap a picture of when I pressed the box because I was TOO EXCITED!!! First time opening the last box for ANY event, and SO HAPPY I GOT THIS GORGEOUS DRESS!!! 🤩🤩🤩😍😍😍 Don’t think this dress suits the theme in the upcoming SYS though? 🤷‍♀️🤔
    kkhmarie said:

Im so happy that i got yellow dye! and i love my last dress!! the main thing that annoys me is the partnerships that give me photoshoot backgrounds, i dont care about those at all and wish we got something more.
    Honestly so jealous!! Both these items are on my wish list for this kimiversary! Wish I could have got one of the, this week! 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts

You could not have styled them more perfectly @amandamkkh! I won them a few weeks ago and couldn’t figure out what to do with them
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited May 2020
    My boxes:

Pretty disappointed with my unlucky picks this week :neutral: The only thing that saved it for me was obviously my doll's superb styling :smiley:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• AngelaSwiftAngelaSwift Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    Didn’t manage to snap a picture of when I pressed the box because I was TOO EXCITED!!! First time opening the last box for ANY event, and SO HAPPY I GOT THIS GORGEOUS DRESS!!! 🤩🤩🤩😍😍😍 Don’t think this dress suits the theme in the upcoming SYS though? 🤷‍♀️🤔
    kkhmarie said:

Honestly so jealous!! Both these items are on my wish list for this kimiversary! Wish I could have got one of the, this week! 
    Don’t give up hope!! They have Throwback events so often!! 💪🏻💪🏻 Wishing you luck for he next event! 👍🏻👍🏻🤩
    @Rikk 🤍🤍 thank you so much!! I almost tried on every single piece in my kloset to find something 😂

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts

I love your punk look, @Carol Davida! Now you made me add the plaid kilt to my wishlist 😂 One of my favorite stylings that I’ve seen lately!
  • ᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪ Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    @Unwinter thank you 💕 you can't use the hair separately and you can't dye the outfit.
    ( I don't know how can I edit my post )
    Actually, we can use the hair separately 😍 I even submitted a look with the hair just to see if it works 😅
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    @Unwinter thank you 💕 you can't use the hair separately and you can't dye the outfit.
    ( I don't know how can I edit my post )
    Actually, we can use the hair separately 😍 I even submitted a look with the hair just to see if it works 😅
    OH! That's so nice thank you for telling me and discovering that😅💖
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • ᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪ Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    @Unwinter you're more than welcome 💕
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    @Rikk awe ty queen 🙏🏾
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Thanks for that great tip about the harem outfit hair.   :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary