๐Ÿ“บ KK:H Weekend 5/29/20 - KTCR Reality Show Weekend ๐ŸŒž

Comments

• carolinakkhcarolinakkh Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    Love love LOVEEE the earnables but from the GB items, I only like the boots honestly so my kstars are safe this weekend ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™Œ
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Why did they have to add my clueless pieces to a kollection ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
    iOS๐Ÿ–ค. Doll (Holly) ๐Ÿ’
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    edited May 2020
    A small random note; while itโ€™s a shame that itโ€™s not separate from the shoes, itโ€™s forgivable bc Iโ€™m so incredibly happy that we finally have white over the knee socks ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ Itโ€™s literally an accessory I wear with almost every look in real life so Iโ€™m very excited about them. Hopefully I get them when I spin the Kollection ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป Seriously, a major kudos to Glu this weekend. Iโ€™ve loved almost every single thing released this weekend ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    Although the hair is something I donโ€™t see my doll rocking. I love how glu is starting to become a bit more inclusive with their hairstyles.
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    im so in love with the earnables theyre gorgeoussss ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ and im so happy that poc hair is finally being offered as an earnable! good on you gluย 
    iOS Level 33ย  โฃย 
    Daily Free Playerย  โ„๏ธŽย  Nov '19 - nowย 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes โ‹†ย #TSusingAveragesย โ‹† #All4ItemsinEventBoxes โ‹† #20VideosforEveryone
  • korobeinikiikorobeinikii Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    I'm so in love with the earnables! Except those shoes, I don't see my doll wearing them often. And love the GB prizes as well, I hope I get the boots in the free box
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    Okay so I really love the boots from the gb and the earnables are nice as well. I think my k-stars are safe and I'm so happy for our poc friends for the hair!! So this will be a chill one as well, good luck to all!ย 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • lexbaby42lexbaby42 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    Absolutely OBSESSED with the new kollection!!! Hope to see more 90s/2000s looks in the future ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts

Earnables: I love the locs! They remind me of The gorgeous Zoe Kravitz. I like the exposed lacy bralette under the dress! The kind of wrap/tulip hem on the dress doesnโ€™t drape as nicely as it could. The shoes are so extra that I feel like I need them!

Gift Box: The dress is so 2000s Hot Topic to me, which is a little bit embarrassing, but I know those old styles are coming back and itโ€™s always nice to get something more casual for weekend events! The chunky highlights remind me of Ann from cycle 3 of ANTM. They did her dirty with that hairstyle lol.

The boots are cute! We sure do have a lot of thigh-high boots in the game...I wonder who is wearing thigh high boots on the regular irl? Personally Iโ€™m hoping for the necklace! I always love new additions to my jewelry box.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited May 2020
    @rikk you asked who regularly wear thigh high? ย  That would be the genus BootSchlut. ย The kind who 3 days overdue and hasnโ€™t seen her feet in 4 months, goes bootshopping. ย  The kind who wears them around the house and takes selfies. The kind whoโ€™s never met a boot she didnโ€™t like. ย  But yeah. I uh....know the type.ย  o:)B)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @Rikk thigh highs are life for me lol
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    Iโ€™m.. frightened of how high that earnable hairline looks like it might be.
    Reserving judgement for tomorrow but please Glu in the next update can we get less of the hairstyles with hairlines so high that you can see our thoughts.
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    I reallyย adore this game when they take inspo and recreate the best stuff! I just love the Cher outfit, I hope my doll will get it someday ๐Ÿ’ž If only this kollection came out after kimiversaryย ๐Ÿ˜ค
    Also I suppose that for those who don't know about Clueless will think that the outfit is from Iggy Azalea's Fancy MV๐Ÿ˜ฌ
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    OMG my kstars are in so much trouble ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€
    Android player. Looking for friends ๐Ÿ™‚๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿต๏ธ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒผ
    Never mind I lied I need the whole GB outfit even though thatโ€™s not my typical style
  • odalysflowersodalysflowers Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    I wish Glu would take only put new items in the GB and not like daily GB items. I never get anything good from the GBย 
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    I want to be Cher but Iโ€™m saving for Kimiversary ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
    ๐Ÿ˜ญIโ€™m still mad that they had to do my girl Cher like that and whyโ€™d they do me like thattt
    Okay but now that we have Cher Horowitz, who else agrees that we have to get the equally iconic Dionne Davenport onto the game? ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’– Show of hands dolls ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts

DREADS!!!! Gives me hope Iโ€™ll finally get my Afro!!ย 
    I was worried these would be gift box rewards when I saw it on the dye box promotion!
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playingย this doll since January 2020, and doubt Iโ€™ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and Iโ€™m really starting to loose the fun in this game โœŒ๐ŸผโŒ)
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

DREADS!!!! Gives me hope Iโ€™ll finally get my Afro!!ย 
    I was worried these would be gift box rewards when I saw it on the dye box promotion!
    Itโ€™s a missed opportunity on them cause I been saying we need a decent fro especially for this sys coming up. I hope they do
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Literally the only decent fro is from a collection and I been after it.ย 
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    @KalindaKing ย is the giftbox boots animated sparkle? It looks like it๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
    iOS ๐Ÿ“ฒ
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช

• aprilhaineaprilhaine Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    nastazia said:
    @kokokokonut if you donโ€™t have the bonus star you need 25 or 24 (Iโ€™m not sure) energy to finish a reality show in your bel air home but only if you invite all four guestsย 
    I CAN INVITE FOUR GUESTS???!!!
    @aprilhaine in your Bel Air mansion, you can invite one guest in the foyer, the living room, the dining room and at the pool ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I love all of the items, especially the earnable dress ๐Ÿ˜