Sigh.. first one was a bummer score

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• AlainaVWoodAlainaVWood Registered Users, Member 53 Posts

Emotion Reaction GIF
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    Are some of the TB secretly rich in real life? because some of these dolls (I've seen here) seen to have spent a lot of real money to get themselves some tickets for the event 
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    mishykkh said:

First look. No idea what I’m doing here lol
    GURL!!! That dress is STUNNING!! 😍😍😍😍
    Were is it from??? I dont think i ever seen it before!!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    The title for this weekend's SYS was chosen so wrongly!!
    The theme for the event doesn't mean it's everything with flowers like dresses and what not. I keep seeing A LOT of dolls that have anything with flowers getting the top vote, even if they don't really fit the theme and it's frustrating in my opinion seeing dolls that are nailing the theme (that's not only about flowers, to me at least) not getting the votes they deserve.
    (I hope I didn't offend anyone, I'm just venting out my frustration ✌)

I totally agree!!!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • 3nity3nity Registered Users, Member 83 Posts

I really like this look, but this much rock ‘n roll is def not gonna get any votes..
    This is so sad..
    Alexa..

• StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    went for a more “mod” look, i hope y’all like it 🤗

given my wardrobe lacks hippie looks i just decided to have fun w what i have 😊

also these earrings are so cute! 🌼🌼
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @Asta @luvs2gruuv @mishykkh in love with your looks! They deserved way better scores 🧡

And look what I stumbled upon in the voting booth 🤦🏻‍♀️ sis, already??

• sherrywinesherrywine Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    what???? I had two tickets, now this???? it doen't even has the countdown anymore?

• ARiRiARiRi Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    My 2nd and 3rd submit didn’t do so well 🙃
  • Selena.kkhSelena.kkh Registered Users 143 Posts
    Is anyone else’s game being buggy? I was in 2nd place with a score of 78, but when I go to the rankings list it says I’m in 16th place with a score of 53??? 
  • alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    Ouch on the 28 look. I don’t know what voters want. I’m gonna have to just start going with flowers because I don’t have many old school feeling clothes anyways. 

Also, yes, I submitted extra looks. Mostly because I’m frustrated and resting the waters for scoring but I also don’t wanna feel bad or have to explain myself for using tickets. 

• Selena.kkhSelena.kkh Registered Users 143 Posts
    The title for this weekend's SYS was chosen so wrongly!!
    The theme for the event doesn't mean it's everything with flowers like dresses and what not. I keep seeing A LOT of dolls that have anything with flowers getting the top vote, even if they don't really fit the theme and it's frustrating in my opinion seeing dolls that are nailing the theme (that's not only about flowers, to me at least) not getting the votes they deserve.
    (I hope I didn't offend anyone, I'm just venting out my frustration ✌)

I completely agree! Although, I have to admit, I’m one of those people submitting looks with floral dresses and anything do with flowers. 🙈 This SYS is so confusing and it doesn’t help that the theme (70’s) is hard to do since most of us don’t have 70s-inspired outfits to choose from.
  • DeenaDeena Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    what???? I had two tickets, now this???? it doen't even has the countdown anymore?

Same here! 😕
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    lqvender said:
    I was just thinking about the mess that is the ts rankings and I came up with an idea that I personally haven't seen anyone mention.
    What if we tried creating groups using peoples previous sys scores? So for example, if by the end of a sys your points total was 550, in the next sys, you would get grouped with people who got similar scores. I think it would fix excessive ticket buying since people with 2000+ points would get grouped with other people who got such excessive scores aka other tb's. Dolls would still buy extra tickets, but they would probably use them in moderation, so that in the next sys they didn't have to be in groups with 20+ other tb's. I think it would make the competition fairer for everyone, especially for new players since they would be competing with other newer players, which would allow some of them to get the ts items and grow their closets quicker.
    It's pretty late where I am so this might be complete nonsense, but I'm just really tired of not standing a chance to get the ts prizes week after week, and I really just want to find some way improve the experience for everyone.
    This is hella smart and I like it.
  • kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    I finally went to go submit my first look in my second game. I was trying to dye a dress purple but kept saying I need to reconnect to my internet(there’s nothing wrong with my internet connection). I exited and tried changing locations then shutting my game down fully and reopening and it still wouldn’t let me dye the dress. Then I look down and realize that I have no tickets available to submit. I have 5 tickets left over from previous purchases so I’m supposed to have 7 tickets available but they’re nowhere to be found. Guess I won’t be submitting looks in this game any time soon🙄🤷🏽‍♀️