🗳️SYS - 5/28/20 - Flower Power theme - that's Groovy. 🌼🔋

Comments

• carolinakkhcarolinakkh Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    The title for this weekend's SYS was chosen so wrongly!!
    The theme for the event doesn't mean it's everything with flowers like dresses and what not. I keep seeing A LOT of dolls that have anything with flowers getting the top vote, even if they don't really fit the theme and it's frustrating in my opinion seeing dolls that are nailing the theme (that's not only about flowers, to me at least) not getting the votes they deserve.
    (I hope I didn't offend anyone, I'm just venting out my frustration ✌)

I completely agree! Although, I have to admit, I’m one of those people submitting looks with floral dresses and anything do with flowers. 🙈 This SYS is so confusing and it doesn’t help that the theme (70’s) is hard to do since most of us don’t have 70s-inspired outfits to choose from.
    I totally understand! You gotta do, what you gotta do. ✌ And honestly since all the voters are going for flowery themed outfits I most likely will submit looks on that theme soon enough. 🤷🏻‍♀️ And yes it's a difficult theme, I'm struggling bit too but I never thought that it would be this big of a mess that it's being.
  • sherrywinesherrywine Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
     My diamonds are showing but not my tickets. And the timer for a new ticket has stopped? What's going on? 
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts

Guess I’ve got mix it up!
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @Chloè_KKH lol I’m pretty sure that’s the name of a forum member, I just can’t remember who! 
  • lqvenderlqvender Registered Users, Member 176 Posts
    @therealChar thank you, I'm glad to have your seal of approval! 💞 I really hope they do something soon bc this whole tactic of pretending they don't see what's happening is starting to get ridiculous.
  • KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
     Anybody else having this problem? My timer stopped working and it ate my tickets. 🤧
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    For everyone having the disappearing ticket glitch I had to turn my wi Fi off totally clear game and go back in and tickets were back 
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    Dolls, out of all the auras available for diamonds, which one is your favorite? I really want the butterfly one and I've seen it do pretty well during SYS. 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • Saucey387Saucey387 Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    My tickets come back but I can't submit a look or dye anything.
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    thallisa said:
    Omg i swear these themes are getting harder and harder 😭 but I’m very happy that I finally have a good reason to use the bundle from boho chic kollection lol

I’ve prepared some hippie looks and some more groovy ones, I wonder what the voters will prefer and what Kalinda will recommend! 

I don’t own the hair with the red bandana and I’m not sure if I like it enough to buy it for this SYS 🤔
    I’m in love with your first look 😍😍😍
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    I have never been so frustrated by a SYS before. The voting booth is a hot mess, think I’ll skip voting this weekend because it’s too infuriating. Messy, confused looks with floral gowns beating out looks that are actually on theme. The brief, background and title have confused so many. Will be doing the bare minimum this weekend 😠
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    My first 2. I was hoping for a little more on the dress. 
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @elettrahere thank you so much 💛☺️ I hope the voters will like it too at some point, I haven’t even started the event yet because the voting booth scares me 😬
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    @clarizzo i definitely recommend the butterfly aura !! 🦋 i have two games but only one has the butterflies and i get a much higher average on outdoorsy themes on the game that has the aura 💞 
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    The voting booth is a disaster, it’s either literal flowery looks or 70s disco queens with the feathered hair and sparkly flares. Glu choosing the name flower power was a mistake. It should have just been named Groovy 60s or something like that, and we could incorporate all 60s looks like mod, hippie, and psychedelic prints.
    I agree it’s a disaster! but the ones with the 70s outfits are on theme. Kalinda mentioned the 70s in her call 😄
    iOS player
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    I was going to stop voting, then decided to do another round and this happened! 💎

@Sophia_KKH That’s so amazing! I wanted to ask how many rounds did it take of voting? I’ve voted like 10 rounds and still haven’t received it (I know it’s random but I was just wondering) ☺️
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

First look did smashing, second look did poorly. I hate that hair honestly
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    First look totally flopped 🙃

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• LjoLjo Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Umm...what?!? I never score this low 😭🥴🤷

• Gigi_kkh_Gigi_kkh_ Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    I had the best start since I’m failing to make good inspiration looks and what scores for people will never score for me unless I made it suitable for my doll and irl I almost never ever wear prints 😭😭😭😭 so I don’t know how is this theme gonna go so far so good and 1st till someone start to buy 😂
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    In my estimation she will be done with the event by tonight 🙄🙄 Not even gonna talk about my scores 
    i voted for your second look!! i knew it was you haha you were the popular pick!

• sherrywinesherrywine Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    this sys is a nightmare. and three more days to go. yuuuupppp 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Thank you @samanthakkh💕
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    The only thing that I like about the hair are the flowers, the forehead is to high and the strands look weird with blonde hair so I won’t be mad if I don’t come first, I need this dress tho 😍
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    add my first two looks to the list of flopped looks this sys 🥺 im sure these wont be my only looks that’ll flop unfortunately