• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Would yā€™all vote for this?

awesome-yes
    lol-no
    like-add some more accessoriesĀ 
    iOSšŸ–¤. Doll (Holly) šŸ’
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    went for a more ā€œmodā€ look, i hope yā€™all like it šŸ¤—

given my wardrobe lacks hippie looks i just decided to have fun w what i have šŸ˜Š

also these earrings are so cute! šŸŒ¼šŸŒ¼
    Got 30 for first look and 31 for second look šŸ™‚ Currently at 15th place so it'd be a miracle to end in top 5 lol but it's fine as the item i want the most is the first earnable.
    One TB and sadly most of my TS group are wearing floral dresses and not 70s outfits šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
    ā€ ios ā€¢ free player since november 2019 ā€
    ā™”Ėšāœ§Ė³āŗāŽĀ āŽā‚Šāœ§ą¼šā™”
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    when i saw the daisy hair on my doll i suddenly didnt want it anymore. why is the forehead so huge!!!? i didnt realize it in the spoilers. its a bummer honestly
  • chloenicolechloenicole Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Ā My diamonds are showing but not my tickets. And the timer for a new ticket has stopped? What's going on?Ā 
    Contact glu support! Sometimes they take a little while to respond but they should get it fixed for you and give you the amount of tickets you shouldā€™ve had :-) šŸ’–
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    I'm so sad because the first two dolls and I submitted very similar looks. They're both in the 90s and I'm at 66 with two looks šŸ˜” and I promise the looks are very very similar! Also I've been blessed with no ticket buyers in a SYS I couldn't care less about ugh
    And btw everybody's problem with the hair is with the forehead but mine is the lack of detail in the strands on top and the details with the strands that are below, the weird strand in the back that adds annoying volume and the fact that the hair below seems to be a long strand coming from near the ear; the literal opposite of last weekend's event with the cutoff strand.Ā 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • kimberleyxkimberleyx Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    Iā€™m so confused. I started SYS late (only submitted my looks about an hour ago) and once everyoneā€™s votes had come in the people in the top 3 already had scores of over 200. About 10 minutes ago I looked at the rankings again and those players had disappeared from my group and I was 1st?! But Iā€™ve now looked again and theyā€™re back in my group and Iā€™m back in 4th. Originally thought that maybe they were hackers and had been removed from the game, but maybe it was just a glitch?Ā 
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Does this short playsuit thing go with the theme? Ignore the boots. I don't think I'll use them.

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    My first look flopped hard, the voting booth is a mess, I have two ticket buyers in TS already and most of the dolls in my group are wearing floral dresses
    Ā 
    Android playerĀ 
    Christmas lover šŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    I hate flower power. It made me look ridiculous in middle school, and my mom in the 60s and 70s. What about the lockdown says letā€™s tie dye everything. This is getting overly frustrating, and I know Iā€™m overreacting. Those damn hippies!
  • AlegnaAlegna Registered Users 2 Posts
    Why is ticket buying allowed again?Ā 
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    mfw I spent 20 minutes trynna style a groovy look but voting booth popular choices are gowns and floralsĀ 

IOS player
    Add me:Ā https://www.facebook.com/sammayraaaĀ 
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    First look šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
  • RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    Zarah said:

Guess Iā€™ve got mix it up!
    I saw your doll in the black outfit, and I voted for her cause I thought that look was beautiful!
    Iā€™m on IOS, please add me on my new FacebookĀ https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Tested the waters with my first look so I'm pleased with the scores however I hoped that my second look would score a little higher. šŸŒ¼

I'm in 5th place right now - rather chill group for now with only one ticket buyer. We'll see šŸ™šŸ»

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    This had so much potential to be fun and itā€™s ruined by lack of guidance and a stupid name! Iā€™m not even voting anymore itā€™s not worth the one diamond I may getĀ 
  • RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    I decided this SYS to submit my first look a bit earlier cause normally I wait around 4/5 hours before submitting to try and miss the major TBs.

Looks like next SYS Iā€™m going back to my usual strategy.....

(P.S I donā€™t mind people using triple threat or having a few extra looks to get that little bit ahead, but excessive extra looks just seems super wasteful and a bit unfair to other people submitting some seriously good looks).

Iā€™m on IOS, please add me on my new FacebookĀ https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    The mannequins are still in the TS items and earnables, is this a thing now?
    IOS player
    Add me:Ā https://www.facebook.com/sammayraaaĀ 
  • AlegnaAlegna Registered Users 2 Posts
    I decided this SYS to submit my first look a bit earlier cause normally I wait around 4/5 hours before submitting to try and miss the major TBs.

Looks like next SYS Iā€™m going back to my usual strategy.....

(P.S I donā€™t mind people using triple threat or having a few extra looks to get that little bit ahead, but excessive extra looks just seems super wasteful and a bit unfair to other people submitting some seriously good looks).

Yeah this is ridiculous! I thought mines was bad
    This look probably wonā€™t score well
    I actually donā€™t love the trendsetters hair anymore, like Iā€™d be happy if I get it but it looks kind of clownish or glitchy Ā on blonde/white hair

jmoĀ 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

šŸ˜’šŸ˜’šŸ˜’ Smh.
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    Zarah said:

Guess Iā€™ve got mix it up!
    I saw your doll in the black outfit, and I voted for her cause I thought that look was beautiful!

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā šŸ¦‹iOS PlayeršŸ¦‹
    *in Olafā€™s voice* letā€™s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • autnicholeautnichole Registered Users, Member 32 Posts

My first two looks.
    Wow. These are some of the worst scores Iā€™ve gotten in a SYS event... I thought these looks would do okay šŸ˜ž