Saving kstars for 6th Kimiversary project! ⭐️

Comments

• UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    @Unwinter YOU are an absolute angel, thank you once again!! 🤍🤍🤍
    You're most welcome!! And I just would like you to know that while I was putting your name in and updating your kstars I was singing 'hey there dear Delilah what's it like in New York city' ALL the time 😅🥰
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    I’m really trying to resist the urge to buy a headband hairstyle for this weeks SYS. I don’t really care about the prizes to be honest, but I still want to create in theme looks, and none of my clothes looks right. The hair helps a lot to get that hippie vibe. Please convince me not to! 😩
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    emmaisson said:
    I’m really trying to resist the urge to buy a headband hairstyle for this weeks SYS. I don’t really care about the prizes to be honest, but I still want to create in theme looks, and none of my clothes looks right. The hair helps a lot to get that hippie vibe. Please convince me not to! 😩
    Coming to the rescue! 

I think braid with flowers suits theme the best and it’s very familiar to TS hair! 
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
    LydiaKKH said:
    emmaisson said:
    Coming to the rescue! 

I think braid with flowers suits theme the best and it’s very familiar to TS hair! 
    This is the only thing holding me back. Bless you! 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
    LydiaKKH said:
    emmaisson said:
    Coming to the rescue! 

Thank you! 💕 your doll is so beautiful 😍 
    I have these, you think they’ll work? Unfortunately I don’t have anything with flowers 😢 

emmaisson said:
    LydiaKKH said:
    emmaisson said:
    Coming to the rescue! 

I have these, you think they’ll work? Unfortunately I don’t have anything with flowers 😢 

I’d go with 1, 4, 6 and 7! ❤️

LydiaKKH said:
    emmaisson said:
    LydiaKKH said:
    emmaisson said:
    Coming to the rescue! 

I’d go with 1, 4, 6 and 7! ❤️
    Thanks! 🥰
  • dalia_maramdalia_maram Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    I just started the game earlier this year and just joined the forum and I’m glad I did because I didn’t even know about Kimiversary. I only have 165 stars at the moment so guess who’s going to be voting like crazy in sys 😂
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    I'm so glad that I started reading the forum! I have competed the Tokio achievements and now I am saving up for the home in Cannes, all the tips here are great! ❤️
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    I just spent 30 k-stars for kollection and to ve specific 60 energy 😭😡 
  • snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    Can I apologise in advance for the spending that's about to happen this weekend?? I know I'm gonna erase any progress I've made since this started because I want everything in the GB and new Kollection. Feeling guilty already but alas
    Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Be glad you got it first! That means whenever you’re ready to spin you can be sure you won’t get energy lol. Only downside is if there is Kash in there too. 
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    Guys,my 2 cents on spending on the new collection: it will still be there when the kimversary is over,so we actually dont “need” to get it right now. We can still be patient a bit more,enjoy kimversary And than buy all the kollections you want ☺️☺️☺️❤️❤️❤️ Stay strong 😂😂💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
    beba13 said:
    Guys,my 2 cents on spending on the new collection: it will still be there when the kimversary is over,so we actually dont “need” to get it right now. We can still be patient a bit more,enjoy kimversary And than buy all the kollections you want ☺️☺️☺️❤️❤️❤️ Stay strong 😂😂💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻
    Agreed! I spent 100 kstars last week and went from saving 50 ish stars (had around 110) to 0 stars and had to grind again to get to 80 kstars. Starting from 0 was so devastating, would not recommend. Stay strong, everybody! 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
    edited May 2020
    Friendly reminder - you can spin ONCE on new kollections and that's in our project rules. ❤️
    ANYWAY... I'd say keep those kstars for Kimiversary. You can gamble them easily on boxes and then you'd regret not saving them when Kimiversary comes around! I remeber being so mad at Black Friday because I could afford only 4-5 items and spent my kstars on kollections or boxes, which gave me mostly dyes or energy.

• Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts

My Update is 881 stars 😊
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• DearDelilahDearDelilah Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    Unwinter said:
    You're most welcome!! And I just would like you to know that while I was putting your name in and updating your kstars I was singing 'hey there dear Delilah what's it like in New York city' ALL the time 😅🥰
     The song is actually one of the best things that comes with my name, haha! My boyfriend at the time did an acoustic cover for my birthday, the song never fails to warm my heart 🥰🥰
    ios player ⋆ ༘ *🦋
    Unwinter said:
     The song is actually one of the best things that comes with my name, haha! My boyfriend at the time did an acoustic cover for my birthday, the song never fails to warm my heart 🥰🥰
    That's so sweet! I love how calm and soft it is 🥰
    And as usual; good luck for this sys! 🥰
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • AngelaSwiftAngelaSwift Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    How to save K Stars when my Kollections this week are so gorgeous???? 😭😭😭 Already spent 60 stars on Kollections.... gonna regret this next week 😢😢
    Same girl 😭

• ErikaKKHErikaKKH Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    I can proudly say that I failed you guys and that I have 0 self control 😂😭 
    iOS ✨ 
    english isn’t my first language 🇩🇪
    FB - Erika Aurora 💗

@ErikaKKH my self control is hanging by a very very slim thread 😂😭
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • aliceeeeexaliceeeeex Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    edited May 2020
    I have no self control!!!!! I spent 150 k stars 🥺🥺🥺 I will promise to grind very hard during VIP to make up for it! And do a lot of offers 😕 I’m just happy I still have 600 remaining.😂
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    I have almost reached my goal of 1000 but I am tempted to chase the boots and I also LOOOVE the hair in the Kollection. My k stars are in danger
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    LydiaKKH said:
    Friendly reminder - you can spin ONCE on new kollections and that's in our project rules. ❤️
    ANYWAY... I'd say keep those kstars for Kimiversary. You can gamble them easily on boxes and then you'd regret not saving them when Kimiversary comes around! I remeber being so mad at Black Friday because I could afford only 4-5 items and spent my kstars on kollections or boxes, which gave me mostly dyes or energy.
    I received 80 kstars from the kollection so proud of myself 🥰
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• dalia_maramdalia_maram Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Hey all, I was wondering what some of your go-to ways are for earning k-stars besides businesses?
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I’m so sorry! My stars just disappeared again! So my update this week will be short!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    I'm holding myself from spending on the new kollection cause I know I'll have to spend for that vip hair
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
    So like the complete liar that I am I went from 126 kstars to 46 because 🤡 I regret that and I didn't get anything so. I'm going to grind in my Tokyo apartment to make up for it. 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • DearDelilahDearDelilah Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    Might as well send me to the circus for believing my one spin would miraculously be good. Never again kollections, never again..🤡 

ios player ⋆ ༘ *🦋