🗳️SYS - 5/28/20 - Flower Power theme - that's Groovy. 🌼🔋

Comments

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    I’m so in shook. I don’t have tb yet! 🙈😂 
    and I’m in 1st now , but I already out of clothes 😂😂 at first I thought this theme is easier 🤷🏼‍♀️🤪
    iOS player 

• Gigi_Gigi_ Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    My first 3 looks I’m so lost with this SYS but everyone else in my TS group is the same since somehow I’m coming in 3rd 🤷🏼‍♀️

• MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 289 Posts

My first 2 scores are usually lower but I got a 50 and 53 this time, which I’m really happy about, especially seeing how many dolls on theme are receiving lower scores. I still have no chance at winning though, because after getting the result from my 1st ticket, I saw my TS #1 had already submitted at least 8 tickets. Another weekend of healthy, fair competition.

What’s the point of making any effort? As always, great job working on customer satisfaction, Glu! @KalindaKing

🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.4.1
    Current level: 99
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    My TS
    1 place - wearing 80s clothes and 90s hair - keeps buying tickets 🙄
    2nd place - wearing flower gown from diamond kollection
    3rd place - wearing the big poofy floral TS prize gown.

This SYS is a disaster 🙃
    - Emmy
  • lilahswannkkhlilahswannkkh Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    I think I’m going to skip this sys event as my looks aren’t doing well, my ts is full of people wearing summer clothes & i’m struggling to get 30+ points on a 70s look..
  • jasminehkkhjasminehkkh Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    Looks 1-5 for me, what am I missing can anyone help? I’ve only been playing a few weeks so don’t have many closet items/hairstyles 
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 598 Posts
    Honestly don't blame this doll at all with glu calling this "flower power".
    And quick appreciation post for these dolls in my group. No tb's, mostly everyone is on theme and we're just chilling together and even though I'm not doing well despite submitting very similar outfits to the first two, I'm okay with that since no pressure 

Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    My votes take from 2-3 hours to come in. What is happening? Does anyone have this problem too?
  • NataliaCollinsNataliaCollins Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    My first 4 looks are doing surprisingly well... I usually do poorly in these vague themes. I tried staying as close to the true intention of the theme while also still serving looks that would do well in the voting booth.

I refuse submitting a full on gown tho lol. The 2nd dress seems more like a maxi dress than a gown and the 4th look is just a mini dress with a train. 

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Looks like I’m going to submit look number 2 dyed in every colour
    Update: this seems to be the look that scores well, going to do orange next 
    I have a couple more looks planned with this shirt dyed and different pants dyed lol!  I hope they do as well as they are for you! 💕
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    @mandamay76 I think the auras and handhelds help a lot! I hope yours do well to 🥰
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts

Looks 1 - 4th. 3rd was an experiment but I’m going to stick with 4th vibes! 
    Sorry for my half asleep doll. 😅
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    Seriously it's so frustrating lately, unlike glu, TBs ain't sexist at all 🙂 I always start a bit late but it doesn't matter, I couldn't remember the last time I didn't have TBs in my TS....
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

Looks 1-4, I’m scoring low but I’m having fun ☮️🌈🎶
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts

First 4 looks, I'm currently 3rd in my group
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Can’t wait to watch the fight! Genuinely concerned about this dolls look tho...she has money to buy tickets, k stars to buy that dress and hair...and still can’t seam to style any of it OR be on theme
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • Gigi_Gigi_ Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    You were robbed on that first look 😍 @lilviv deserved so many more votes 
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    @lilviv I'm so sorry. Those looks are fantastic and should have got at least 45 each.
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    I am doing so poorly this sys, maybe I'll just try to have fun and post my favorites in the end, cause so far its been a disaster
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • MaFeMaFe Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    I received the earrings RIGHT NOW! Kalinda just called me. All this time, since the sys has starded I was like “Why everybody have this earring and I don’t???!! I don’t remember it from any past sys!!!”
    Now it makes sense lol

iOS | Brazil
  • Jean22Jean22 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts

I Tried a mod look...oh well. 
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

Great group, wonderful. 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997