📺 KK:H Weekend 5/29/20 - KTCR Reality Show Weekend 🌞

Comments

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Aaaahh I want this hair 🙈 I’m trying to think about all the time I got energy/dye/ money on my 1st spin 

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

ಥ‿ಥ...
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts

I spent a serious amount of time thinking about if I should open another box because I got stars first but glad I didn’t. 
    I wanted the boots and they weren’t even in there 😢
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    edited May 2020

I’m going to cry, I never chase GBs because I never get anything good but I LOVE all of the items so I thought I’d open an extra box incase I didn’t get anything in my free one. 

It went: dye, energy, daily jumpsuit. I just wasted so many kstars for NOTHING 😭😭😭 tell me not to open another box on a separate palette 🥺 I neeeeeed at least one of the items though

EDIT:

I have no self control so immediately went to open another and got event points 😤 then got the boots and decided to try my luck again and got the necklace. The necklace is something I’d wear in real life so I’m happy with that! And the boots are dreamy 😍 I’ll stop now though even though I REALLY wanted the hair. It looks exactly like my hair irl right now, but my front bits are blue not blonde. 

RIP Kimiversary savings 😬😬😬
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

super lucky pick from a legitimately awful palette (i almost picked energy 😭) no k-stars in sight, 3 daily box items and only two GB items! 😑

happy to get the hair because that’s what i liked most 🤗✨
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts

Even points would have been better 😩😩😩
    ****𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓖𝓛𝓤 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷/𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮. 𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓻💋****
    ⭐𝒹𝒶𝒾𝓁𝓎 𝓁𝑜𝑔𝒾𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓈⭐💎𝒹𝒾𝒶𝓂𝑜𝓃𝒹𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎💎
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    CryingKim said:

I wanted the boots, but I got the hair which is kinda cute too ✨

I also tried using my go to hair color and it turned out great 💕

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• ᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪᔕEᖇᗩᔕTEᒪ Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    LydiaKKH said:
    I can’t. It’s my last day at work due to reduction caused by COVID and little things like that throw me off to nearly crying. 😭 Such an unlucky day for me... 
     sending you lots of positive vibes ❤

• brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    I was really hoping to get the boots and maybe if all four items were in my by palette I would have gotten them

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 212 Posts

Decided to only open my free box and got the boots which I was hoping for 😄 they dye well too 💕
  • martina_kkhmartina_kkh Registered Users, Member 213 Posts

Got the dress in my free box, though I would’ve preferred the boots. Not very crazy about it, but it’s better than nothing I guess.
  • carolinakkhcarolinakkh Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    @carolinakkh I caved. I said I’d open three more boxes and I got it on my second!!! Ask me on Monday if it’s still worth all the K stars I spent this weekend 😅

Your doll looks absolutely gorgeous!! 🙉😍 And I was on the same position as you last weekend, I spent all of my kstars chasing the GB items but in the end I was so happy that I got them that I wasn't really bothered by the kstars I had spent 😂😂 As long as you're happy with what you have it's all that matters✌
  • carolinakkhcarolinakkh Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    @KaylaJ Thank you so much doll!! 😘💖
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Y'all 😂😂😂 
    I've seen so many palettes where the boots were in the same exact spot but just my luck I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Thank God I didn't open another tile bc I would've gotten the daily beige blouse. 

I MAY open another box down the line.
    Btw, imagine these boots with the green earnable dress? Chef's kiss 👌🏻

• lqvenderlqvender Registered Users, Member 176 Posts
     Opened about 9 boxes and got the hair, necklace and boots! 💞💞 I would keep chasing for the dress but I've already set myself back another 2 weeks of kimversary savings and I honestly don't think I like it enough to risk spending even more 😖 Overall happy w/ my results, the boots get prettier the more I look at them and the hair is really growing on me 😍 Wishing all you other dolls luck 💞💕
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Gigi_ said:
    I saw a few weeks ago a doll used this method as well so I thought I’d try it this week and it turned out pretty well where she marked where items were on other peoples gift boxes, I really want the hair as well but this is going to be my first Kimiversary so I better not chase anything 

It probably was me 🙋🏻‍♀️
    Honestly it's funny bc I chose the same exact spot aiming for the boots but got a daily GB swimsuit 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
    I'm glad it worked for you!! 💚 Congrats ❤️
  • aliceeeeexaliceeeeex Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Not related but. For Black Friday; do we get to buy TB items too? Or TB items only appear during the kimversary?
  • rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Gigi_ said:
    I saw a few weeks ago a doll used this method as well so I thought I’d try it this week and it turned out pretty well where she marked where items were on other peoples gift boxes, I really want the hair as well but this is going to be my first Kimiversary so I better not chase anything 

I chased the items, and the chart is pretty accurate. In fact, 3 of the items I chased where on the 32 and 24 tiles. And one repeated two times on the top far right corner.

Honestly, my 2 cents on chasing: If you are going to chase an item, better make up your mind before you open your free box. Because chasing is more effective (at least for me) when 3 boxes are opened from the start. Not one box this time, then another box later. 

You also have to be clear that you may lose a lot of stars; I was lucky this time and only spent 360☆ when I have seen others spend +500 and still not get all the items. So before you start opening, have a clear line when you want to stop.

• kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts

It’s been since the weekend of 4/24 that I actually received an actual prize from my free box, and get this - just went thru my comments and I got energy for every one of my free boxes in May. So I’m gonna go ahead and continue with not spending any money on this game.