📺 KK:H Weekend 5/29/20 - KTCR Reality Show Weekend 🌞

Comments

• ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts

🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    I feel like crying

iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Literally the only decent fro is from a collection and I been after it. 
    Wait, which collection is this?? I don’t think I’ve seen it...know I’m gonna chase it like mad when I finally see it 😂
    It’s called sexy something i don’t remember 😭 it’s pretty
  • Gigi_Gigi_ Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    @thesweetone Omg thanks! I keep seeing what spots have the items in them or I pick my box on what one looks “shiner” but they’re probably all the same and I’m just going crazy 😂 that’s so unlucky but wishing you lots of luck in the future 💕

@rebecca0105 thank you so much for the advice seeing how much it might potentially cost I definitely don’t want to chase since I don’t know how much to save up for the anniversary plus if I really want them I can get them with diamonds later 

ALSO IM SO SORRY TO EVERYONE THAT PICKED THE MOST POPULAR SPOT AND DIDN'T GET SOMETHING GOOD 💘
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

🤫got wat I wanted 😊
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I want those shoes so bad 😩

iOS player 

• beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    LydiaKKH said:

I can’t. It’s my last day at work due to reduction caused by COVID and little things like that throw me off to nearly crying. 😭 Such an unlucky day for me... 
    I'm so sorry hun :( i'm sending you lots of love and good energy so that it goes for the better and that you are the same sunshine you are towards all of us <3
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • rebecca0105rebecca0105 Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    Not related but. For Black Friday; do we get to buy TB items too? Or TB items only appear during the kimversary?

According to all the stuff I have read in the forum, we do! All items from TB that appear on Kimversary will be available on Black Friday too, aswell as the 50% discounts on Kloset items.

So dolls, don't mortify yourselves if you spend k-stars before Kimversary since Black Friday also exists 😌
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts

I got the dress in my free box! I liked the hair as well but won’t be spending any extra k stars. Just glad to have avoided the energy and event points..
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Got the dress in my free GB!

Also took a spin in the kollection and got kstars! I'll stop there and keep spinning when it comes back

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I’ll just wait till I get the kollection again. But on the bright side I got the dress from the gift box 💕
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    @beba13 thank you love 💕💕 you're all so sweet!
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    I got the dress in my free box! Wish I had gotten the necklace but I'm happy :)

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @rebecca0105 @aliceeeeex Actually, if I'm not mistaken, the selection of TB items is different in Black Friday, sometimes somethings appear in both events, but you cant be sure that if you dont buy an item in the kimiversary it will appear on Black Friday.

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
    Oh wow! My stars disappeared again! This is getting unacceptable! I just lost 40 stars! 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    This is really making me mad. Glu decides to not help anybody. Like honesty these type of things make me want to stop playing. How can they refuse to help for something that was there fault? I literally just logged back in and they were gone
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • jaykkhjaykkh Registered Users, Member 52 Posts

I wanted the shoes but they weren’t even in the box so I’m happy with what I got!! 
  • kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts

i just wanted k stars :( this is so rigged i always get the worst item on my first spins
  • temibeartemibear Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    I haven’t finished an event this quick in a long time 😂 usually when it’s professional I take my time and do gigs I forgot how easy it is to grind with reality shows
    how did you get it done so fast???
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    i spent an embarrassing amount of kstars chasing the boots because of course they were the last item i got. im really disappointed in myself to say the least🥺 
  • tessisthebesttessisthebest Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    Definitely should have stuck to my usual box, I would have gotten the hair. Oh well, I only had a 25% chance to get a gb item anyway for the millionth week in a row. The clueless inspired kollection is super cute, but I just know I’m going to get energy so I won’t spin. 

IOS player