Missing K Stars

DatGirlKeKeDatGirlKeKe Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
I was in the closet looking for clothes for my character and I was thinking about buying and when I exited my K stars were not there. I looked through my closet to see if I accidentally bought anything but I did not. I would like my K stars to be refunded back to me because it took me a while to reach that number of K stars that I had. Please Help!! 

Comments

• LoSpecterLoSpecter Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    This also happened to me! I had 148 K stars and now I have 58 but there are no new clothes in my closet or anything! I need help too
  • LittleChubbyUnicornLittleChubbyUnicorn Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    It just happened to me too. I didn’t have too many yet it took me a lot of effort saving them up but suddenly I’m left with 25. I want them back please!
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Omg same! I lost 70 stars, then today I lost 40!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    Glu refuses to give back stars though 😭
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    guys you have to submit either a ticket to GLU support or to kalinda or eggs. They are the only ones whi can help and you could wait a while if you wait for response here. Hopefully when you do it will all be ok <3
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
    @beba13 I did, they said they’ll investigate it but that they won’t tell me the outcome and they can’t refund my stars. Thank you though. 💕
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi Dolls, when you have an issue like that, it’s asked that you send an InGame Ticket whenever possible.  
    Otherwise it’s doing double work, and can slowup the system for everyone.   so -

Please contact Glu Support through an InGame Ticket.
    • 1   Go to the top left corner of your game screen and tap the 3 lines.

• 2 - Next tap Help,
    • 3- Next tap Glu Support   

-     If you do not see a contact form, you will see a prompt like ‘Can’t find what you’re looking for?’     I put in David, or Bowie, or Elvis....they don’t have anything about them, so it opens the contact us button. 

• Describe your issue, attach any files if applicable and not submit.  

Sorry this is happening.  
    Since this is a thread that Dates back to January, I’m closing it, often time information has changed.
    Members are welcomed to begin a new support thread if there isn’t a recent/current thread already in use,  

Again, you  are asked to contact support directly though an ingame message.    

& When you go to send in a ticket it’s a PERFECT time to COPY SND SAVE YOUR HOLLYWOOD ID# 

this way if you ever can’t get into the game, you can still send a ticket, from a browser.  I the id# is like your keys to your front door.    (Ah and the ingame ticket is like pulling into an attached garage.). Lol

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.