💎 Looking for a Diamond Item during SYS/ Diamond Wish List

Comments

• taylotusmc29taylotusmc29 Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    PixiDust said:
    @taylotusmc29 I can submit the cat for you once i get my next ticket 💞 also that crop top is from last weekends event 🤍
    Thanks you sm for offering! Purple Heart on SoftBank I'm in EST, and I believe I'll receive my next ticket about 9:30pm, for time reference. I'll keep a look out for you around the time of your ticket.

@PixiDust Awesome, thank you! I'll be sure to keep a look around that time. And no worries, I responded to both threads but the comments have disappeared (for me at least) on both lol. 
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    I’m looking for these pants, so if anyone uses them, please tag me! I’m on iOS ☺️

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

Anyone have the clutch and earrings? If so on IOS I’d be super thankful !
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    @taylotusmc29 i just submitted the cat 🐱💞

it’s 2am in my country rn so i don’t know if i’ll be able to let you know when it starts getting votes but hopefully you’ll find it !! ☺️
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
    PixiDust said:
    @taylotusmc29 i just submitted the cat 🐱💞

it’s 2am in my country rn so i don’t know if i’ll be able to let you know when it starts getting votes but hopefully you’ll find it !! ☺️
    Sorry it took me a minute to respond, I’m currently at work. Anyways, thank you for putting the cat up, unfortunately I was never brought to your doll for vote. I looked between 9:10-11pm, I’m not very luck though lol. 😖 
    your doll is adorable btw so I really hope you got the deserved votes. 😘
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    @taylotusmc29 aw sorry you couldn’t find it, i can submit again when the cat is unlocked !! ☺️ and thankyouu i only got 40 votes but I don’t mind too much 💞
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    @thallisa I have a ticket, I can submit them whenever you’re ready! ✨
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    @taylotusmc29 do you want ginger kitty or just this gray one?
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
    @Areys that’s amazing, thank you!! I can start voting now if you still have a ticket 🤗
    @thallisa sorry I totally missed this! But yes I still have it, I can submit it in abt 10 if that works for you?
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
    @Areys yup, that’s gonna be perfect for me! Thank you again 💛

@thallisa just submitted! Lmk if you don’t find it - i’m not too pressed abt this theme so I don’t mind unlocking them! ☺️
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
    @Areys I’m gonna run to the voting booth rn! Ahhh that’s so nice of you, thank you so much 💛🥺 I hope you’ll score well in them though!
  • JazzyLove07JazzyLove07 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    Can someone send me the shoes? Im on ios.

Thanks @thallisa 💙 it just finished, did you find it? If not, my next ticket is in a couple of hours!
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
    @Areys I’ve been voting non stop, but unfortunately I haven’t found you 😩 I’ll be super grateful if you submit them with your next ticket! 💛
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited May 2020
    @JazzyLove07 I can submit it for you! Let me know what time you’re available tomorrow and your time zone if you’re interested!
    @thallisa just got my ticket, lmk when you’re ready!
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
    @Areys I’m ready! Ive seen the matching top 100x times in the voting booth but still no pants 😩 

@thallisa submitted! Hopefully you find it this time ✨
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
    @Areys thank you 💛 I’m running to vote! I love both looks that you put together with these pants 😍
    @PixiDust That's entirely up to you! Very sweet of you to offer either way. Purple Heart on SoftBank
    If you wouldn't originally use the kitty for the theme I don't want to influence your decision to do so.

@LydiaKKH I'm not sure when I received him, but I have the orange kitty. So just the gray, unless there are more colors? I'm currently chasing all the animals (I have a few of them) the kitty was just my priority because she's adorable and my fave of the few we've been graced with.
    edited May 2020
    @thallisa aw thank you 🥺💙 I am struggling with this theme lol. It’s getting votes now!
    Edit: finished
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
    @Areys I didn’t find you and I’ve been voting non stop 😭 thank you for sacrificing your looks for me though and submitting the pants! 💛 I still hope I’ll find them this weekend lol your looks are definitely on point, but the voting is a mess during this event, I’ve seen so many good and on theme looks losing to wedding dresses or gowns, it’s insane. 
    @thallisa Agreed, it’s a shame ☹️ I’m sorry you didn’t find them, but we can try again tomorrow if you want! I’ll have to see if I have any unlocks by my next ticket. If not I can dye them, either way I’ll let you know! ☺️
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @thallisa @therealChar I can submit those for you with my next ticket, after I wake up. Are you guys going to be here 7-8 hours later?

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
    @Areys omg that would be great 🥺 I don’t want you to waste your dye on them though because they don’t look like they take dye that well, so I hope your unlock will work! Thank you again 💛

@Basak ahhh thank you so much! 💛 and yes, I’m pretty sure I’ll be on! We’re in the same timezone and i also haven’t slept yet, I love that for us 😂
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @thallisa Our sleep schedule is totally messed up 🤣🤣 Very nice bio-rhythm I see there 👌🏻👌🏻

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Basak said:
    @thallisa Our sleep schedule is totally messed up 🤣🤣 Very nice bio-rhythm I see there 👌🏻👌🏻
    😭😭😭 when ever u can is fine I’m not doing anything and I’m be online 🥰